[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

I am curious to what you think about going Slayer - Overwhelm + Headsman + Brutal Fervor.
Hello,
What Jewels should i put into the skill tree?
thanks
I know this may sound like a dumb question, but what is the point exactly of Resolute Technique?

I just want to make sure I understand it, and I think I do, that no matter what it will always hit the target but can never get a critical hit out of it?

It just seems to me that most of the time the hits are making an impact with the target, but then it is impossible to really know as things are always going so fast, and I have no idea how much I even hit for a critical (again things are always going so fast and there is no real indicator on the screen to say if it is hitting for crit or not).

Thanks guys for any information you can provide here.
if i had to guess.

Because elemental damage can no longer critically strike, most elemental status ailments will not apply unless another source adds chance.
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
if i had to guess.

Because elemental damage can no longer critically strike, most elemental status ailments will not apply unless another source adds chance.

That is good to know, thank you.
"
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
if i had to guess.

That elemental damage can't crit anymore is complete news to me. I'm pretty sure thats not true. Or did i miss something?

The reason you get resolute technique is that the 100% accuracy that you get is way better then the small crit chance/dmg you will have without it. Also you would have to care about +accuracy on your equipment which you can neglect with resolute technique. Just look at your stats how much chance to hit enemies you have. If you go from like 90% chance to 100% chance to hit that is effectivly 10% more damage.
"
flexxipanda wrote:
"
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
if i had to guess.

That elemental damage can't crit anymore is complete news to me. I'm pretty sure thats not true. Or did i miss something?

The reason you get resolute technique is that the 100% accuracy that you get is way better then the small crit chance/dmg you will have without it. Also you would have to care about +accuracy on your equipment which you can neglect with resolute technique. Just look at your stats how much chance to hit enemies you have. If you go from like 90% chance to 100% chance to hit that is effectivly 10% more damage.

I went and did some digging after you posted this and can not find anywhere that says that elemental damage can no longer crit, maybe he can share where he got the information from.
is anyone else successfully farming lab with this? melee seems a bit sketchy and although it has great burst damage on trash mobs im not sure how it compares to getting like 50 SRS/traps out and one shotting him as he spawns x)
Hi.

I'm at early beginning in mercilles with this build - just bought marohi (for now it's 4 linked) - and i can 100% say that it's working :) - yep another gz to LiftingNerdBro - You have done your homework.

Does anybody here started farming maps (t10+) - got a question, the build still rox?
sorry seen it here, not sure if accurate

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Resolute_Technique

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info