[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
MumboOfJumbo wrote:
Just want to say this built is great so far. lvl 50 1 shotting with the suggested leveling weapons. Spent chaos, coins and Alc and been able to buy all the lvling gear and a fairly decent Erqi. Beautiful build. Trying to 5 link my 5 socket Erqi ATM. Wishing all of luck with our linking fun! ANd to hoping I find a Exalt in the first week of the league like Talisman!

-Mumbo

Glad you are enjoying it mate! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
MumboOfJumbo wrote:
Just want to say this built is great so far. lvl 50 1 shotting with the suggested leveling weapons. Spent chaos, coins and Alc and been able to buy all the lvling gear and a fairly decent Erqi. Beautiful build. Trying to 5 link my 5 socket Erqi ATM. Wishing all of luck with our linking fun! ANd to hoping I find a Exalt in the first week of the league like Talisman!

-Mumbo

Glad you are enjoying it mate! :)

Don't 5L 5S, Do 6S and then try to get 5L + a solid chance to get 6L instead of 5.
I really like this build, up to lvl70 now. I have a question though, regarding some passives. I've just reached a point where only the life nodes remain (the ones close to scion), but there are these very tempting nodes that seem so useful, the 3 fortified ones with Rampant at the end. They add a good chunk of damage, increased effect and armor, and they are only 4 nodes away, totaling 8 to get them all.
Do you think for high maps I'm really going to miss the life nodes if I go for these passives instead?

Btw, I'm talking about these:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQHcBLMFLQU8EuEUIBXsGjgaPiE0Jy8pLi3SMok0jjrYPAVBP0MxR35IeEz_UEdR5lcNV-JZ814TXz9hUmVNaPJr2XKpdO12rHfjd-V4enloeu98uHzZggeCm4SUhNmE74Y7h2qK8IzPj2CQVZHOktCUh5ZsnsWfPqIAouqpJ6luqZSsqq2Nr2y0L7kdvTa-p8BmwQTEgsVTypDPftIh1ljZYdl82sHcMt-y4XPkUelG6hjsXO0g7w7vTu988B_xrPIv8kH2SPcy
Hey Lifting great work as always!

As some other people posted here is what I am trying that is different.

Blasphemy + warlord's mark so I dont need to cry. Instead of herald of ash.
Took Rampart (bottom left)
Took Executioner (just below Rampart)

Got my Marohi 5L and having a blast. Thanks for the guide!

P.S. For science and those interested Yoji another cool streamer dudes HC Champion Earthquake build From His Video
"
nuub wrote:
Don't 5L 5S, Do 6S and then try to get 5L + a solid chance to get 6L instead of 5.

This is good advice.

"
teketoria wrote:
I really like this build, up to lvl70 now. I have a question though, regarding some passives. I've just reached a point where only the life nodes remain (the ones close to scion), but there are these very tempting nodes that seem so useful, the 3 fortified ones with Rampant at the end. They add a good chunk of damage, increased effect and armor, and they are only 4 nodes away, totaling 8 to get them all.

I took Rampart as well as Executioner just below rampart.
Last edited by Idyar on Mar 9, 2016, 4:58:03 PM
Is Abyssus good for this build or better take some rare helmet?

"
Cebilat wrote:

A rare helmet is preferable :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 9, 2016, 6:03:45 PM
Hey there LiftingNerdBro, I'm loving this build so far. just came back to PoE after a big break to play in the Perandus league and I found this, and I'm having a blast so far, and I'm wrecking everything, been progressing smoothly.

My question is about hideouts, I don't know too much about the ins and outs of the hideouts, so what would you recommend I do for a hideout using this build?
Like, who should I have and who should I lvl first?

Thanks for the build and guide, cheers! :)
@xZhuu
Beside Marohi and Lightning Coil, what other uniques would be perfect for this build?!
Combined with these two or instead of Lightning Coil.
And if I want a single target setup what would be good since we do nor realy have attack speed?
"
Cebilat wrote:

I'm using Abyssus with this (well, modified) build atm, at lvl 83, and i think i'll change it soon for either some good rare one, or Devoto's Devotion (as long as i dont need the resists from helmet). Hopefully after i'll upgrade Marohi to 5L/6L to compensate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info