[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
Girig wrote:
I would like to join the long list of people thanking you for this build. It's a hoot to play. I'm only level 35 or so but thoroughly enjoying blasting through all the content so far. Thatnks for the tips on the leveling weapons as well. They are only costing me a fusing or two each and really spped up leveling.

Glad you like it man. Thank you for sharing your feedback :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
nebunelux wrote:
Worth going CRIT STAFF EARTHQUAKE with Hegemony's Era?

Yes check out This guide
this build is so fun, absolutely love it. finally 6L my Marohi ( 900 fusings ), and added blood rage. 5 frenzies and buffer - BEAST MODE - 39k DPS. just have to 6L the chest and i good. I have a feeling with all skills, jewels and good gear with ascendancy points should be 55k+ dps

Dried Lake - 115M XP / hour solo is damn quick, flying through 60-70 was so fast.

Thanks once again, love this build. As well the tips on the leveling weapons helps very much and ultra cheap as well
Hey, I love this build. I've been playing it since 3rd day of Perandus league. I have one question about end game weapon: would you use Marohi Erqi or Kongor's Undying Rage? I can't decide. Extra area of effect seems nice but with Kongor's you get crit, free Resolute technique and more dps.
"
vaan99 wrote:
Hey, I love this build. I've been playing it since 3rd day of Perandus league. I have one question about end game weapon: would you use Marohi Erqi or Kongor's Undying Rage? I can't decide. Extra area of effect seems nice but with Kongor's you get crit, free Resolute technique and more dps.

If you get more DPS with Kongor's with incrase AOE vs Marohi without it, seems like a Kongor's would be a winner. Higher attack speed would improve clearing speed by a lot as well.

I don't have Kongor's so I can't test that
Last edited by JuztBe on Mar 10, 2016, 2:42:50 PM
unless you have crazy high less duration, AIS will hit a wall. No point of swinging if the first earthquake hasnt finished since they dont stack.

20/20 less duration with helm enchant ( 45% less duration ) would be needed i would suspect to run a HIGH ais.

A thought, would a level 3 empower outweigh one of the support gems?
Last edited by 3v07ut10n on Mar 10, 2016, 3:40:09 PM
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
unless you have crazy high less duration, AIS will hit a wall. No point of swinging if the first earthquake hasnt finished since they dont stack.

20/20 less duration with helm enchant ( 45% less duration ) would be needed i would suspect to run a HIGH ais.

A thought, would a level 3 empower outweigh one of the support gems?

High attack speed speeds up clearing by a lot because you are able to one shot most of the trash mobs with one weave anyway.
IF you can swing faster, jump faster it helps a lot.
I'm even running with two weapons now. Mohri and rare high attack speed mace. My clear is mch faster with rare mace.
While mohri is better on bosses.
Last edited by JuztBe on Mar 10, 2016, 3:53:33 PM
84lvl and finished solo Atziri run. It's my first time ;)

Most fun build for me.
"
wojnar90 wrote:

Most fun build for me.

Did you use concentrated effect for Atziri ?
"
Idyar wrote:
"
wojnar90 wrote:

Most fun build for me.

Did you use concentrated effect for Atziri ?

Nope.

Died few times but it's nice that I can finally kill her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info