[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Exuse me im following this build and im wondering how do you generate endurance charges? do you just use the regular shout or what am i missing here.. pls help a newbie out
"
tobbe2k wrote:
Exuse me im following this build and im wondering how do you generate endurance charges? do you just use the regular shout or what am i missing here.. pls help a newbie out

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Enduring_Cry
Or you can use Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark, its enough to keep charges up.
Or you could link your leap slam with endurance charge on melee stun, its solve for laaaaaazy players like me xD
Hello. i have question.

If i cant buy lightning coil on league cuz is to expensive for me, i dont need elemental weapons nodes and elemental dmg nodes right ?

For psychical to lifghtning should i use conc/inc. AOE ??

Build will be good enaugh if pure psychical??

PS. why u use +1 frenzy charge additional node its not waste 2 points ??

"

Not sure if this is what you're asking, but Lightning Coil turns incoming damage into lightning, so you'd probably want another tanking item instead.
"
Kandamon wrote:
Hello. i have question.

If i cant buy lightning coil on league cuz is to expensive for me, i dont need elemental weapons nodes and elemental dmg nodes right ?

Build will be good enaugh if pure psychical??

PS. why u use +1 frenzy charge additional node its not waste 2 points ??

I think you still pick up phy to lighting and another ele nodes. It scales with HOA, Hatred, weapon ele dmg(I think :D)

Firnezy charges are massive DPS boost, if there were more of them near the tree I would pick em up as well.
"
Idyar wrote:
"
nebunelux wrote:
Worth going CRIT STAFF EARTHQUAKE with Hegemony's Era?

Yes check out This guide

I have.
I asking because I see everyone their mother are running EQ RT, but I don't see many people running Crit Staff EQ, in fact I didn't anyone.

I was wondering if in the current state of the game RT compares to Crit staff? It shouldn't.
Or maybe RT Berserker deals enough damage to deal with all content that crit is not needed?
"
nebunelux wrote:
"
Idyar wrote:
"
nebunelux wrote:
Worth going CRIT STAFF EARTHQUAKE with Hegemony's Era?

Yes check out This guide

I have.
I asking because I see everyone their mother are running EQ RT, but I don't see many people running Crit Staff EQ, in fact I didn't anyone.

I was wondering if in the current state of the game RT compares to Crit staff? It shouldn't.
Or maybe RT Berserker deals enough damage to deal with all content that crit is not needed?

crit EQ build is more expensive and probably less tanky, since you need to take all those crit nodes.

with champion and 5L marohi you can clear tier 8-9 maps very fast with just an average gear, so with berserker and 40% more damage from one of his nodes, the clear speed will be even faster.

etup ripped his lvl 96 champion marohi earthquaker on day 5 in HC league two days ago, so yeah marohi is the most optimal, cost-efficient build atm.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
I speed lvl'ed with this build till 87. having played this build long enough, I kind of have a few questions. I know this is a guide meant for beginner but I believe OP should also maintain a section for well geared and end game optimization possibilities.

1. Mana leech / Life and Mana leech - I tried respec out of these nodes and get 0.4% mana leech on my gloves. I do not have any mana issue. I believe we can save 3 points here. THis lead to next question

2. Is Iron reflex worth it? Since we have a lot of armor/eva% nodes I think out optimal gear type would be hybrid str/dex. This will scale better with IR I believe? With the 3 points removal from the leech nodes, I think this passive node is reachable

3. Among the three head enchantment from merciless labyrinth, which are the best? I'm inclined toward reduce earthquake duration by 45% so we scale better with attack speed. Have no luck with the enchant so far to try

Last edited by mlvnk83 on Mar 11, 2016, 5:27:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info