StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

"
NOTICE: I fucked up, somehow "Rarity Unique" is missing from the league prediction block in section 8

need to add that or it'll get very spammy very fast

Omg thank you, it was driving me crazy haha, level 75 already..

Cheers!
How can I fix this unique issue? It's so annoying :(

Nevermind seen your comment got it fixed.
Last edited by vBlitzO on Jun 20, 2020, 1:54:36 PM
Just loaded the latest version SovGen and random white trash items still being treated like uniques... what am I missing?

(in Standard League, Harvest series T12 Arachnid Nest map)
Last edited by tomay on Jun 20, 2020, 3:03:58 PM
"
tomay wrote:
Just loaded the latest version SovGen and random white trash items still being treated like uniques... what am I missing?

(in Standard League, Harvest series T12 Arachnid Nest map)

Last post on the last page -

"
NOTICE: I fucked up, somehow "Rarity Unique" is missing from the league prediction block in section 8

need to add that or it'll get very spammy very fast
Last edited by Devop on Jun 20, 2020, 4:16:08 PM
Doh... silly me. ;)

Sorted, tnx.
Last edited by tomay on Jun 20, 2020, 4:30:26 PM
Thanks for the filter and thanks for the fix!
6/20/20 - v3.11.1

Harvest League Update I - Priority Fixes

There were a few things that went wrong with the launch release.

1 - GGG included Harvest Infrastructure on the item filter page. I initially didn't think I needed to include it, but wound up doing so. Having it in the filter at all caused it to error out. If you downloaded the filter late (close to launch) you might not have experienced this as I hotfixed the online ones quickly. This one's on GGG.

2 - "Rarity Unique" was missing from the league prediction block in section 8, causing a lot of normal items to be flagged as uniques. This one's on me.

There are some other minor changes (GGG swapped Seed and Grain at the last second, this update fixes that), increased highlighting on scrolls (they seem to correspond to harbinger uber uniques, which means they aren't common). Also fixed low level Bone Spirit Shields showing up with black text and fixed SSF overrides overriding the leaguestart fontsize increases on low level currency.
Also fixed some vaal gems being hidden due to a conflict.

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jun 20, 2020, 5:48:31 PM
UPDATE: The Vaal gem bug was way worse than I initially thought, this update is now considered HIGH PRIORITY - you NEED to get it

if you want to edit - line #3422 in strict, that hide block (the first one after 'Corrupted Items with limited ID filtering') needs to have a Sockets >= 1 or just delete the block entirely. same in general/uber (line number will be slightly different).

TLDR: the block I added to hide corrupted unid items actually hides vaal gems (all of them) because gems aren't considered identified - they just don't get caught by the flag at all
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jun 20, 2020, 6:36:55 PM
"
UPDATE: The Vaal gem bug was way worse than I initially thought, this update is now considered HIGH PRIORITY - you NEED to get it

if you want to edit - line #3422 in strict, that hide block (the first one after 'Corrupted Items with limited ID filtering') needs to have a Sockets >= 1 or just delete the block entirely. same in general/uber (line number will be slightly different).

TLDR: the block I added to hide corrupted unid items actually hides vaal gems (all of them) because gems aren't considered identified - they just don't get caught by the flag at all

Appreciate all the work!
Last edited by Devop on Jun 20, 2020, 9:39:17 PM
Huh, I encountered each and every single one of these issues and just figured they were part of going fast. I've been cheekily holding Alt when opening Vaal vessels, and deleted the block that marked stuff as unique.

Guess I shoulda come here and whinged, instead.
sigfault

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info