StupidFatHobbit's Filter: From Racing to 100, RaizQT Approved. Harvest v3.11.3 (Updated: 7/25/20)

thanks for sharing i have used your template to reworked it my needs :) !
"
"
re3i wrote:
Need to update offline filter?

Just ctrl+f "Infrastructure" and delete that one block (at the end of section 3).
ATTENTION: New seed types don't show in Strict+ filters. Need to add

Show
Class "Seed Enhancer"
SetBackgroundColor 0 140 140
SetBorderColor 250 250 250
SetTextColor 250 250 250
SetFontSize 45
MinimapIcon 0 Green Raindrop
PlayEffect Green

to the Harvest blocks at the bottom of Section 3

Update out tomorrow
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jul 3, 2020, 5:50:56 PM
6/18/20 - v3.11.2

Harvest League Update II - Adding New Item Classes Midleague is Totally Cool

GGG added a new item class - "Seed Enhancer" to the game with the last patch. Being a completely new class this meant it was hidden all filters.

That makes this update mandatory. Again. Yay.

If you don't want to update then copy the "Seed Enhancer" block from the Harvest section (bottom of Section 3) to your own filter.

This update also contains a bit of economy tweaking but as I wasn't quite done with all yet and this update is being forced out. Probably some more in the next update.

Update Notes:
- Added highlighting for the new "Seed Enhancer" item class.
- Because the garden can be a level 1 zone the AreaLevel line showing starting gems in the coast was showing all gems in the garden. This line has been disabled which means we are once again pressing ALT in the coast. If Harvest does not go core this will be reverted.
- Race/levelling link filter blocks deleted from strict and uber. They were causing some extremely rare unavoidable conflicts and the blocks were essentially never used anyways.
- Deleted high quality highlight block as it was useless.
- Elder/Shaper maps no longer use different color minimap icons from regular maps. Only light changes now.
- Amethyst Ring rares moved from t2 to t1. Despite Amethyst being fundamentally inefficient the prevalance of chaos damage in the current meta (and the rise of Xibaqua) has warranted this change at least for now. Note that it has not been added to the default 84+ crafting bases list.
- Sadist Garb has been promoted to t2 rare and now shows in General and in Strict below 78 areas. It is also now considered an 84+ crafting base thanks to the popularity of Trickster.
- Cluster jewel highlighting now has thresholds for ilvl 50 and 75 jewels (above 75 can roll all, below 50 can't roll shit). I would filter by # of passive nodes but apparently GGG didn't put that functionality in, only the ability to filter by enchantment type (which I might incorporate in a future update).
- Summoner levelling: Claw subsection now disabled by default, increased highlight Pagan Wand all levels. Added icon.
- Crit caster daggers (the Kris line) no longer show during the main levelling phase but all three show from 60-70.
- Veiled Daggers and Claws were being flagged as veiled armor instead of veiled weapons. This has been fixed.
- Somehow (really, I have no fucking idea how) the ilvl threshold for influenced astral plate high tier highlighting was set to 68 instead of 85. This has been fixed.
- ItemLevel 2 Wands/Sceptres have significantly increased highlight (and an icon) due to how easy it is to roll +1 on them with fossils/plantcrafting. This will likely be changed if Harvest does not go core. These show in General and Strict.
- Fixed bismuth minimap icon showing in strict/uber during levelling phases despite flask itself being hidden.
- Increased highlight harbinger scrolls, various other highlighting adjustments and improvements.

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jul 4, 2020, 4:39:58 PM
Have you updated the pastebins? It still says 6/20/20 and the Seed Enhancer block is still missing.
Last edited by hitlin on Jul 25, 2020, 10:02:15 AM
"
hitlin wrote:
Have you updated the pastebins? It still says 6/20/20 and the Seed Enhancer block is still missing.

what the actual fuck. I have no idea how they weren't updated as I usually update it all at once. Fixed now but next update is out tomorrow anyways
7/25/20 - v3.11.3

Harvest League Update III - Base Overhaul, Economy Adjustments, Various Improvements

Two major things to take note of this update.

The rare highlighting section (11) has been completely redone and is now split into four parts. The first section, 11A, has been fully fleshed out as an optional archetype-focused alternative to the main armor section (11B) and is disabled by default. The intention is you enable the blocks relevant to your build (Armor, Evasion, or ES) and then delete 11B entirely. 11C is Rare Weapon highlighting, and 11D is jewellery.

In response to the shenanigans with last update and the seed enhancers, I've altered the end structure of the filter so that unrecognized item classes will always show with a pure black highlight. Note that this only insures against new classes and not all new items, i.e. if GGG were to add an ES version of Vermillion Ring midleague it would still be hidden because it's of an existing item class (rings). This will at least prevent a repeat of the seed enhancer fiasco and also provides some insurance should I miss a leaguestart for any reason. Note that this highlight can also appear if you fucked up while editing the filter so if you see it please redownload and check the item filter thread for updates before contacting me.

Update Notes:
Major/Noteworthy Changes:
- Whetstone, Augment, Portal, Transmute now show in Strict by default
- End structure of filter altered so that unknown item classes are now flagged with a pure black highlight instead of being hidden
- Reworked rare highlighting blocks, expanding 11A and segmenting everything else into 3 different sections (armor/weapons/jewellery)
- Changed rare weapon highlighting. General now shows multiple high droplevel bases for each archetype. Strict only shows top meta bases. Uber still hides everything. Overall things will be a little more relaxed in General but a bit tighter in Strict.
- IDcraft significantly altered, now has 3 tiers. sound/icon/light for rarest mods, icon/templight for fairly rare, and no icon/light for not-rare but high tier mods that happen to land on good bases. Overall it's far more strict than before. Chaos resist and WED rolls removed from IDcraft entirely and a few other rare mods have been added. Disabled boot IDcraft block again, was still too spammy.
- Completely rewrote 84+ highlighting, cutting about 40% of the bases shown - mostly 1h melee weapons that were no longer in the meta such as daggers and claws. The blocks are also much shorter and easier to read now.Also removed almost all rings besides unset and two-stones and removed all belts because of stygian vise/crystal belt. Font size also shrunk. Added Karui Chopper, Citadel Bow, Broadhead Arrow Quiver, and Judgement Staff.
List of cut bases for reference: "Harbinger Bow" "Ambusher" "Jewelled Foil" "Archon Kite Shield" "Saintly Chainmail" "Vaal Rapier" "Imperial Skean" "Gemini Claw" "Harpy Rapier" "Corsair Sword" "Coronal Maul" "Assassin Bow" "Behemoth Mace" "Coronal Maul" "Assassin Bow"

All Other Changes:
- General once again shows coast gems (and therefore gems in low level garden), strict/uber hide them.
- Uber once again has sound on purple tier (t9-t10) maps.
- 6L highlighting changed a bit, white background now reserved only for ones of decent droplevel and ilvl. Tabula is also no longer on the same highlight as corrupted 6L's (unless it's corrupted)
- Bindings shards added to SSF overrides, chisels added to the extra highlighting override
- Reduced font size of t2/t3 seeds a bit, but not t1. The point of this change is to reduce garden clutter a bit.
- t14+ unique maps now have a slightly bigger icno and permanent light vs sub-14 ones
- Pagan wands now show in strict levelling by default for summoner essencing and high dmg implicit wands/sceptres now show in strict levelling by default for caster essencing. Note that this treatment hasn't been extended to bow/melee levelling as to do so is basically the same as enabling the full levelling blocks for those entirely.
- 1.5 speed wands (Imbued line) added to caster levelling because of the popularity of spellslinger. They show in strict.
- Bow levelling: replacd Spike-point quivers with Fire Arrow. Assassin bow replaced with Spine. Ranged levelling now segmented by damage type for easier editing and deletion of unwanted sections.
- Moved Lures to a special highlight
- Silver/Crimson/Verdant oils each down a tier
- Horizon shards moved down a highlight but they still show in Uber
- Reduced number of elder 1h axes with higher tier highlight, added a few 2h axes. Number of other adjustments to influenced base highlighting
- Tightened corrupted ID filtering especially in uber, removed block that shows all corrupt ring/amulet/belt from all filters. The majority of what corruptID filtering shows now is jewels for CB jewels
- Reduced font size faded out rares in General. Seriously thinking of killing chaos recipe entirely in the next update
- Adjusted various highlights and lights
- Added "maximum stages" to helm enchant higher tier. Removed all glove enchant filtering (they will not show unless caught by another block).
- At some point my computer restarted overnight and I lost my patch notes I hadn't saved so there's also bunch of other minor changes that I've forgotten, these notes may not be entirely complete.

Unique Changes:
- The threshold for Small Value (SV) is being raised from roughly 2-3c to 5c. A new block has been added called "Borderline Value" for uniques that have some value early league but drop off quickly - this block has same highlight as SV in Gen/Strict but lacks sound and uses lower tier icon in Uber. This means only uniques with 5c or higher consistent average value should be flagged in Uber.
- Tiering Changes: Exquisite Leather, Saint's Hauberk, Citrine Amulet, Hellion's Paw, Broadhead Arrow Quiver

Div Tiering Changes:
- Tumbleweed, Hive of Knowledge, Gift of Asenath, The Long Con, Easy Stroll

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jul 25, 2020, 9:42:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info