StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

"
"
ajowan wrote:
First of all thanks for your hard work! Great filter that I use for about 1 year now. Since Delve I notice that the items that return a chrome doesn't have the green fill / border anymore. Before Delve you had the green border or fill. Any idea how to change this in the lootfilter? I tried to look it up & change it myself but... yeah, mission failed :)

Section 12 near the bottom. It's in a rather specific spot because of code prioritization. The colors used to be the ones currently being used for leveling 3L's if you want to swap them, the change was done with the racing update at the end of incursion as I wanted to use a logical color progression for the racing link highlighting.

Thanks a lot!
"
today i noticed a strange thing. there was 2 Divine flask drops
first was normal and second was 17q and your General filter had red border around normal flask and increased size and quality flask had no border and decreased size. Strict filter shows normal flask like in General and hide 17q flask.
should not this be the other way around?

Not actually sure what could cause this, can you tell me the exact ilvls of the flasks or do you still have them? And are you sure the quality one didn't have a faint grey border? You were definitely on the edge of the levelling range if one had a red border.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 9, 2018, 5:45:11 PM
if i remember correctly one was ilvl 65 and quality was ilvl 64 not 100% sure.
well anyway i have read that in strict u made to show only 20%q flask maybe that why. but then why would it show non quality normal divine flask.i dont understand ))
"
if i remember correctly one was ilvl 65 and quality was ilvl 64 not 100% sure.
well anyway i have read that in strict u made to show only 20%q flask maybe that why. but then why would it show non quality normal divine flask.i dont understand ))

Yeah that's because the quality life flask highlighting is above the priority levelling flask highlighting when it should be below, so when the filter is set to Strict and those lines are set to hide it's taking out those quality flasks in the levelling section as well. I'll fix that in the next update, and doing so will also fix that discrepancy in the General filter where the quality flask has less highlighting than the nonqual in the levelling range.

Thanks for pointing it out.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 12, 2018, 9:29:54 PM
9/17/18 - v3.4.2

Delve League Update II - Economy, Bestiary, Minor Improvements

This update adds highlighting for the Bestiary items that now drop from the recently fixed Bestiary rooms in the mine. In addition there is a significant economic update and a number of other minor improvements. A fair number of previously low-tier uniques are now consistently worth small but notable amounts so I would especially recommend this update if you're playing trade league.

Update Notes:
- Added support for the Bestiary items that drop from the "Animalistic Items" rooms
- Moved "of the Underground" and "Subterranean" to a brighter highlight than the "of Crafting" ones
- Fossil tiering updated to current economic values. The ultra valuable fossils have been moved up to the pure white background used by other max value items.
- Gem highlighting reworked somewhat. Gems of levels 19 and 20 use brighter text than normal gems. 21 gems are now on a white background. Added a bit of extra highlighting for 21+ quality gems as well.
- Fixed quality flask highlighting overriding priority levelling flask highlighting during the upper racing range, which also caused some quality levelling flasks to be hidden in Strict which shouldn't have been. Note that this didn't cause any flasks to be hidden in General but for some to have the wrong border color.
- Updated Shaper/Elder highlighting. Reworked a few highlights and added a few more white backgrounds to valuable meta items such as 81+ Elder Astral Plates.
- 82+ Abyss Jewels now have minimap icons and permanent lightbeams instead of temporary ones
- Rare Penetrating Arrow Quivers now show in Strict+. Also added to 84+ basetype highlighting.
- 6L i64+ bows are now on a white background and top tier sound instead of the same highlight as basic 6L's
- 86 Bone Helmets now are on a white background and top tier sound instead of the same highlight/sound as 84+ ones
Unique Tiering Changes:
- Untiered to Small Value Tier: Short Bow, Desert Brigandine, Colossal Tower Shield, Festival Mask, Elegant Ringmail, Large Hybrid Flask, Steel Gauntlets, Branded Kite Shield, Sabre
- High Value to Small Value Tier: Pinnacle Tower Shield, Nubuck Gloves, Hubris Circlet
- Untiered to Variable Value / Multibase: Fiend Dagger, Crystal Sceptre
- Small Value to High Value: Ezomyte Staff
- High Value to Small Value: Titanium Spirit Shield
- Variable Value to Small Value: Stealth Boots
Divination Tiering Changes:
- High to Top: Enlightened, Mayor, The Queen, Boon of the First Ones, Dragon's Heart
- Basic to High: The Risk, Wilted Rose, Merciless Armament, Rebirth, Left to Fate
- High to Basic: Twilight Moon
- Top to High: Thaumaturgist
- Basic to Bottom: Audacity

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 17, 2018, 8:19:20 AM
really like this filter, keep it up
10/8/18 - v3.4.3

Delve League Update III - Various Improvements

This update contains a rather large number of minor improvements and a completely rewritten Gem section. In addition, Delve Resonator highlighting has been redone to emphasize the distinction between Alchemical and Chaotic resonators more than the difference between resonator tiers.

Minimap icons have also been made very consistent through the filter. The "legend" is as follows:
Circles - All Currencies
Hexagons - Maps
Stars (Brown/Yellow) - Uniques
Stars (Blue/Green) - 5L/6L
Squares (Blue) - Div Cards
Squares (Green) - Gems
Triangles (Brown) - Basetypes
Triangles (Green) - Quest Items
Triangles (other) - Catchall for all other minor items
Diamonds - Ultra Rare & Top Value
[White color of all shapes] - Top Value

Update Notes:

- Redid Resonator highlighting to emphasize difference between Chaotic and Alchemical resonators more while still using a gradient to differentiate between resonator tiers. TLDR: they now use Essence-styled highlighting
- Gave Harbinger & Ancient orbs the same highlighting increase Divines and Annulments received
- Divine tier currency is now on a different sound than Sextant tier
- Exalted Shards moved up a tier (now on Sextant tier)
- Retiered all fossils once again according to current economic values
- Added a new fossil tier just below max including fossils roughly worth the same as Divines with similar color and sound
- Alchemical Resonators (besides Primes) are now hidden in Uberstrict by default
- Gem highlighting has been completely rewritten to be able to identify gemlevel, quality, and Vaal status accurately based on highlighting alone. This was even more of a pain in the ass than it sounds and took about five times longer than expected
- Vaal gems now have a faint red background instead of bright red bordersThey still retain the tinted borders when found with quality
- Empower/etc are no longer on the ridiculous orange text highlight which never made any sense and have been moved to something far more thematically appropriate
- Adjusted minimap icons and lightbeams on a large number of items. Minimap icons are now very consistent with what their colors and icons represent
- Added minimap icons and/or lightbeams to a large number of items which didn't have them before (Splinters, Shaper/Elder items, Divine Vessels, high quality gems, and all the old league items which were missing them [i.e. leaguestones, pieces, vials, not league-specific uniques])
- Harbinger currencies moved out of Harbinger league specific section and into Currency section for easier editing
- Currency section cleaned up a bit
- 5L and 6S uniques now use the higher tier unique sound instead of the lower tier one
- Rare Coronal Mauls no longer show in Strict, leaving Vaal Axe as the only rare 2h melee weapon shown in that filter
- All Unique Prismatic Jewels are now on white backgrounds - no more getting trolled by non-prismatic unique jewels on Elder
- Finally gave top tier unique maps (Putrid, etc) white backgrounds so they're easily distinguishable from peasant unique maps
- Dropped Prophecies now have minimap icons, light, and are on a brighter highlight than before (previously same as silver coins)
- Corrupted rings are now flagged the same way corrupted amulets are. Note: There is a conflict in Uberstrict that prevents this (and corrupted amulet) highlighting from properly applying to hidden rare t2 bases in Uberstrict only (i.e. corrupted rare Iron Rings will still be hidden). Unfortunately resolving it requires a significant under-the-hood rework - this is currently planned for the next update.
Unique Tiering Changes:
- Sharktooth Arrow Quiver, Triumphant Lamellar, Gladius, Crusader Chainmail from bottom to Small Value tier
- Ezomyte Staff from High to Variable Value
Divination Tiering Changes:
- Doedre's Madness, Rain Tempter, Anarchy's Price, The Watcher from default to bottom tier
- The Lion from bottom to default tier
Shaper/Elder Highlighting Changes:
- Added minimap icons to all sounded Shaper/Elder items and lightbeams to the most valuable ones
- Moved a fair number of high value in-demand bases from high value highlighting to white backgrounds
- Added a number of bow combinations (i.e. Shaper elemental bows like Imperial, Elder top attack speed bows like Thicket) to white background highlighting at high ilvl
- Added 25 multi foils to Wagglefoil highlighting as the dex requirements for 35 multi ones are considerable
- Fixed 80+ Shaper Rings being on this really weird and random set of colors really I have no idea how this even got there
- 80+ Shaper/Elder rings are no longer on white backgrounds, just the high-priority border
Uber Filter Only Changes:
- Larger stacksizes of smaller currencies now also show in Uberstrict
- No longer shows rare Penetrating Arrow Quivers or Harbinger Bows
- No longer shows Chaos or Regal shards
- No longer shows essences below Wailing

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Oct 8, 2018, 9:38:34 AM
- Fixed a typo in the Uber filter which prevented it from loading.
I just downloaded the uber filter and I enjoy using it but is there a way to tweak it to show a couple other things? I wanna see jeweller orbs, chromatics, all the jewels and all the divination cards.
Scroll down to:
Line 1243
"
Hide #UBER FILTER ONLY
BaseType "Chromatic Orb" "Orb of Alteration" "Glassblower's Bauble" "Jeweller's Orb" "Orb of Chance"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetBackgroundColor 170 158 130
SetBorderColor 0 0 0

change hide to Show

For Div cards CRTL+F and search for "Section 9" you can see which ones it hides and can edit to from "Hide" to "Show" on tiers you want to see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info