Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

Thanks i found them a minute after i made that post but i let my question remain in case some other user would be looking for the same.

Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 4, 2018, 8:29:19 AM
Known Issues:

- Horizon Shards are hidden in Strict and higher. This is a leftover from Harbinger league itself and will be fixed in the next update. You may want to change the line in Section 2 in the meantime.
- 3L/4L and other levelling items (i.e. resist rings) make sounds in Strict even when hidden because I'm a fucking idiot.

I'll have an small update out within a few days that will take care of these.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Aug 6, 2018, 5:49:58 AM
I can't seem to find the place to download the Caster filter? sends me to pastebin but where do i import the code to download the filter? :)
I wish you luck(but mostly patience) with all the QoL stuff implemented to the filters. Minimap icons sounds really useful and hopefully there is more than 6 icon to choose from.

On the other hand i dont really think that the beams would be any useful? I mean at the moment i dont see anything which would be better with the beam on some item.
Last edited by Snailzzz on Aug 22, 2018, 9:33:21 AM
"
Snailzzz wrote:
I wish you luck(but mostly patience) with all the QoL stuff implemented to the filters. Minimap icons sounds really useful and hopefully there is more than 6 icon to choose from.

On the other hand i dont really think that the beams would be any useful? I mean at the moment i dont see anything which would be better with the beam on some item.

Current plan is to use them very sparingly. Lowest tier of currency I'll probably have icons on will be sextants, and I'll likely have icons on valuable uniques, div cards, and red tier maps as well. Light beams I'll probably only use on the most valuable items. I'm really not sure how useful they'll be either, the filter highlighting is already very bright and contrasty so items stand out no matter what map they drop in.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Aug 23, 2018, 3:15:45 PM
8/30/18 - v3.4.0

Delve League Launch Release

This update adds support for Delve and the other new items and features added in 3.4. Map icons have been used in moderation and beams used sparingly; both will be adjusted depending on how they wind up looking ingame. There are also a number of other minor improvements.

Update Notes:

- Added blue and dark-themed highlighting for Delve items. Added Minimap icons to valuable currency, div cards, uniques, maps, and a few other cases. Added beams to only the most valuable of the aforementioned.
- An optional "General Plus" block has been added near the end of Section 20. This tightens up the general filter by hiding some more rares and focuses it purely on the chaos recipe. This is the only notable option setting not located in Section 0 or 1. If you're playing with decent amounts of MF or if the league is generally spammy (like Incursion was) but you're still doing chaos recipe then you may find this useful.
- Strict now uses General's map progression instead of Uber's, meaning there will be more sounds on low level maps. In General and Strict green map sounds now stop when red maps begin.
- Slightly increased font size of low level maps when they drop at lower levels
- Default Chance Item back to Leather Belt
- SSF Overrides: Chance Orb moved up a tier
- Race Overrides: Now only hides Silver Coins when all lines are blindly enabled
- Perandus Coins now vary FontSize according to StackSize
- Increased highlighting on Spinefuse Talisman and other upper tier Talismans
- Horizon Shards moved up a tier (no longer hidden in Strict or Uber)
- Harbinger shards have been moved to a blue background
- The Puzzle moved to bottom tier
- 6L highlighting adjusted. Noncorrupted body armour 6L's over ilvl 50 are now on a white background
- Hid nonqual Portal and Detonate Mines in Uber
- Adjusted elemental bow levelling as there are really only 3 bases that matter for that archetype
- Fixed Strict and Uber having sounds on certain hidden levelling items (accidentally introduced in 3.3.3)
- Adjusted some utility flask highlighting levels, added nonqual Amethyst Flask to show in General only up until red maps begin
- Adjusted some quality flask highlighting levels and a few other flask ranges (mainly loosening a few slightly)
- Quality flasks now use a faint grey border like other quality items in the filter instead of blue

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.

edit: Minor Note: Version I initially put out moved Jeweller's Orb down a tier in Strict and Uber, I changed my mind on this and reverted it. Only affects filters downloaded within the first ~2 hours of the update.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Aug 30, 2018, 8:52:23 AM
Many thanks dude!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Thanks a lot!
This is why we can have nice things õ/
Hey i've got a trouble with your filter: line 420: Unknown rule type PlayEffect what does it mean?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info