StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter: Necropolis v3.24.0 (Updated: 3/27/24)

"
Lord_Benway wrote:
Hey i've got a trouble with your filter: line 420: Unknown rule type PlayEffect what does it mean?

It means the filter is made for game version 3.4+ and you logged in prior to version 3.4 being released.
New league, more thanks for your work :)
Loving the filter, altough I'm a bit bummed at the Exalt drop sound change, I found the one you used for the Divine much more exciting :D

Cheers
9/6/18 - v3.4.1

Delve League Update I - Lightbeams, Economy, Delve Highlighting Revamp

I was originally rather conservative with lightbeams and the people demanded more light, so more light has been given. Nearly all must-pick-ups aside from basic currency have lightbeams of some kind now. I will be keeping an eye on this and adding/removing beams as necessary (really wish we had purple/cyan beams given the filter's color themes!)

While I knew the original theme was quite dark, the Delve highlighting I originally chose turned out to be a little darker in the shadows than anticipated. This update completely reworks the Delve fossil/resonator highlighting from a "cold cavernous dark" theme to a "glowing embers in the dark" one that more appropriately matches their icons.

The unique filtering block has also seen significant under-the-hood changes. Lastly it contains the initial economy update of the league and appropriately tiers all Delve uniques and fossils.

Update Notes:
- Completely redid Delve resonator and fossil highlighting. Now follows an orange -> red -> white value progression
- Fossils are now tiered according to function and current economic value
- 6 sockets now have a minimap icon
- Moved Reliquary Key from exalt tier up to maximum
- Distinguished Annul/Divine from sextants and gave their highlighting a bit more bite given their rarity and value
- Stacks of low tier currencies are now shown in higher tier filters when singles are normally hidden. i.e. stacks of wisdoms/portals/xmutes etc now show in Strict, and stacks of alts will show in Uber
- Unique Variable Value tier has been split into the Small Value (low value but consistently selling uniques ranging from Lochtonial to Goldrim) and Multiple Basetypes sections. The former has permanent beams of light, the latter uses the default temporary one
- All unique rings are now handled by a "Loreweave catch-all" block, as they're all must-pick-ups regardless of league
- Rare Highlighting: Diamond Rings moved down a tier
- Fixed a few blue tier maps missing their minimap icons
- Fixed Uber filter not hiding the low tier of div cards (introduced in 3.4.0)
- Other minor improvements and refinements
Unique Tiering Changes:
- All Delve uniques (according to the recently posted GGG thread) have been added and tiered according to their current economic value
- Judgement Staff, Goathide Boots, Gavel from variable value to upper variable
- Necromancer Silks, Pinnacle Tower Shield, Destiny Leather, Jingling Spirit Shield, Penetrating Arrow Quiver, non-Dying-Sun Ruby Flask from mid to high
- Rawhide Tower Shield from max to high
- Vaal Axe from mid to league specific
- Slaughter Knife, Deerskin Gloves, Mirrored Spiked Shield, Crusader Gloves, Fiend Dagger, Opal Wand, Terror Maul, Carnal Armour from mid to bottom
- Conjurer Gloves from high to bottom
Divination Tiering Changes:
- Thaumaturgist, Soul, Porcupine, Spark and Flame from high to top tier
- Fathomless Depths from mid to bottom tier

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 6, 2018, 7:18:32 PM
I'm unfortunately a bit confused in regards to enabling the SSF overrides (playing SSF this league). Would you or anyone else mind explaining how?
"
decyphier wrote:
I'm unfortunately a bit confused in regards to enabling the SSF overrides (playing SSF this league). Would you or anyone else mind explaining how?

Just remove the #'s in front of the lines in the SSF override block (section 0B). That's it.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 7, 2018, 6:27:19 PM
First of all thanks for your hard work! Great filter that I use for about 1 year now. Since Delve I notice that the items that return a chrome doesn't have the green fill / border anymore. Before Delve you had the green border or fill. Any idea how to change this in the lootfilter? I tried to look it up & change it myself but... yeah, mission failed :)
"
ajowan wrote:
First of all thanks for your hard work! Great filter that I use for about 1 year now. Since Delve I notice that the items that return a chrome doesn't have the green fill / border anymore. Before Delve you had the green border or fill. Any idea how to change this in the lootfilter? I tried to look it up & change it myself but... yeah, mission failed :)

Section 12 near the bottom. It's in a rather specific spot because of code prioritization. The colors used to be the ones currently being used for leveling 3L's if you want to swap them, the change was done with the racing update at the end of incursion as I wanted to use a logical color progression for the racing link highlighting.
I just got back to the game since 3.1 and seems like I have a problem with the loot filter
the drops are fine and the filter works, but after a few seconds, the items names just disappear, and I have to press alt to see where it is
doesnt matter which items, portal scroll to exalted and everything

Is there anything that I can do to fix that? it didnt happen back in 3.1
"
Gall1200 wrote:
I just got back to the game since 3.1 and seems like I have a problem with the loot filter
the drops are fine and the filter works, but after a few seconds, the items names just disappear, and I have to press alt to see where it is
doesnt matter which items, portal scroll to exalted and everything

Is there anything that I can do to fix that? it didnt happen back in 3.1

Press ~ (tilde) or whatever key you have bound to Toggle Highlighting in options.
today i noticed a strange thing. there was 2 Divine flask drops
first was normal and second was 17q and your General filter had red border around normal flask and increased size and quality flask had no border and decreased size. Strict filter shows normal flask like in General and hide 17q flask.
should not this be the other way around?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info