StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

@StupidFatHobbit we need 3.2 update REEEEE xD
"
SpiderHulk007 wrote:
@StupidFatHobbit we need 3.2 update REEEEE xD

It'll be out in an hour or two, there's very few changes to be made. Just need to finish lunch. :)
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Thanks a lot! You are a God amongst men.
3/1/18 - v3.2.0

Bestiary League Launch Release

This update is relatively small as Bestiary did not require a large number of changes. The update prior to this halfway through Abyss (v3.1.3) was quite massive, so those of you who haven't updated in a while may want to glance through those update notes.

Update Notes:
- Added highlighting for Bestiary league-specific items
- Added a section for Shield Throw shields and highlighted the best bases during levelling. As shield throw is a ranged skill, this means those particular shields actually have the ranged (lime green) border. This will be updated (or removed) depending on how the skill fares.
- Placed a few of the new 3.2 div cards in higher tiers than the default
- Default chance items changed from Gold Amulet back to Glorious Plate / Occultist's Vestment
- Orb of Annulment moved up a tier
- Lowered sound threshold for common basetype shaper/elder items to droplevel 55 (previously 60)
- Angelic Kite Shield added to 2nd tier highlighting
- Slightly reduced the number of rare items shown in Uber
- Uber filter now hides levelling utility flasks that are not high quality during the levelling phase
- Cleaned up Harbinger highlighting a bit as it's back this league
- Added basic low-tier sounds to all new 3.2 uniques until their actual values are known
- Other minor highlighting adjustments and refinements

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 1, 2018, 8:29:02 PM
"
- Default chance items changed from Gold Amulet back to Glorious Plate / Occultist's Vestment

Shavronne's Wrappings comes from several easily accessible div cards in maps, and combined with the general reduced interest in ES-based characters since 3.0 it was a 40c item during Abyss league and almost certainly not worth chancing.

This league Nemesis is a Zana mod and so Leather Belts are probably worth hanging onto and chancing.

I would change these two around: highlight Glorious Plate and Leather Belt as chance bases, instead of Glorious Plate and Occultist's Vestment.
fail load filter :(

https://ibb.co/iXVaa7
Is it not possible to customize ur filter on FilterBLAST? If i click on customize, nothing happens ... mhm
"
stauch3r wrote:
fail load filter :(

The game hasn't been updated to 3.2.0 yet.
Thank you, always use your filter! :)
"
SirClueless wrote:
"

Shavronne's Wrappings comes from several easily accessible div cards in maps, and combined with the general reduced interest in ES-based characters since 3.0 it was a 40c item during Abyss league and almost certainly not worth chancing.

This league Nemesis is a Zana mod and so Leather Belts are probably worth hanging onto and chancing.

I would change these two around: highlight Glorious Plate and Leather Belt as chance bases, instead of Glorious Plate and Occultist's Vestment.

The filter's pricing is always based around temp HC league pricing, and Shavronne's Wrappings was within 10% of Kaom's Heart pricewise all throughout AHC.

That being said, I'm probably going to change the chance item to Leather Belt only in the week 1 update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info