Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

"
Astoon wrote:
Is it not possible to customize ur filter on FilterBLAST? If i click on customize, nothing happens ... mhm

No, the filter is written to be very clear and easily customizable in Notepad++. I have no plans to add extraneous code to make it compatible with filtering sites as doing so makes it more difficult to read in a text editor and using an editor is also significantly faster. Filterblast is mainly a preview tool for my filter.

I suggest getting Notepad++ and taking a look - you will find that it's far easier to edit than you may think.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 3, 2018, 3:36:59 PM
Hey I'm a pretty meh player that decided to use this filter this league, after playing 2 leagues with Neversink and I must say I complete love it. I don't do racing because I'm too shit at the game, but I used the general version while leveling in Hardcore Bestiary and switched to Strict when I got to mapping(did just a couple of changes). Thanks a lot for the hard work.
3/4/18 - v3.2.1

Bestiary League Update I

This is a small but important update. GGG added an ElderMap syntax specific to the Elder Orb without informing filter authors, which means that ALL filters need to be updated with this fix, regardless of whose you're using. (This is the same thing GGG did when they added the ShapedMap syntax in Abyss and they forgot to tell us back then too...)

In addition to the fix there are a small number of other improvements and changes. The usual week 1 economy update is still coming later this week once the league has a bit more time to mature.

Update Notes:
- Added support for the ElderMap syntax. Previously, Eldered maps were showing up as their non-Eldered counterparts
- Further increased the difference in highlighting between Strong Steel Nets and the ones below it for easier differentiation
- All nets below Strong Steel are now hidden in Strict and Uber
- Default chance item changed to Leather Belt only
- Disabled Shield Throw levelling section entirely due to it being completely DOA
- Removed Prophecy Wand from top caster basetypes (no more border, now hidden in Strict/Uber)
- Angelic Kite Shield now properly shows as a t2 rare (some legacy code prevented this from taking effect in 3.2.0)
- Reworked flask highlighting in the levelling range a bit. Bismuth and Granite highlighting increased in General. Reduced highlighting in Strict
- Nonqual utility flasks now retain special highlight until 77 in General, up from 75. They are now shown in Strict until 77 (previously hidden)
- Removed sound on The Betrayal, The Web
- Karui Sceptre base added to variable value unique tier
- Slightly increased highlighting on a few moderately rare gems

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 4, 2018, 9:48:05 PM
Note: The new Necromancy Nets just added are hidden by default in Strict and Uber, and will be shown in General with no extra highlighting.

I will be releasing another update tomorrow to take care of this. In the meantime if you want a quick fix simply add "Necromancy Net" to the same line that already contains "Thaumaturgical Net" (end of Section 2, around line 581 in Strict).
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 8, 2018, 4:20:16 AM
thanks for all the effort!
3/8/18 - v3.2.2

Bestiary League Update II - Necromancy Nets, Minor Improvements

The main reason for this update is adding highlighting for the recently added Necromancy Nets. For those who don't want to update the filter for a one line change, simply add "Necromancy Net" to the same line that contains "Thaumaturgical Net" (end of Section 2). There are also a small number of other changes, the most notable being a drastic reduction in all net highlighting.

Update Notes:
- Added highlighting support for the new Necromancy Nets
- Greatly reduced highlighting on all nets except Necromancy and Thaumaturgical
- Uber Filter now hides Strong Steel Nets
- Corrupted Gems no longer show in Strict unless quality (exception added for Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste to still show)
- Darkened background on lowest tier of uniques slightly for easier differentiation from the variable value tier when a large number of uniques drop at once
- Judgement Staff, Corrugated Buckler uniques from top to variable
- Eternal Burgonet unique from untiered to variable

Around this time is usually when I do the economy update for the league, but the complete lack of skill changes means the meta is quite stagnant and essentially identical to Abyss. The fact that the few new valuable uniques seem to be mainly boss specific drops means an actual economy update this league may not even be needed, or will be relatively minimal. I will be keeping an eye on things in case anything changes.

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 8, 2018, 3:56:49 PM
Amazing filter, and quick updates as usual! Thanks for all the work you put into this!
3/16/18 - v3.2.2.1

Bestiary League Update II.1 - DisableDropSound

This is a tiny update which basically consists of adding the new DisableDropSound to the nets that are hidden in Strict and Uber. I'll be making further use of the command in the next major update which also contains a number of minor improvements and a large under-the-hood cleanup which will make editing a lot easier.

For those who don't want to update for such a small change, just add a line with DisableDropSound to the nets that are hidden in Strict and Uber (located at the end of section 2).
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 16, 2018, 7:15:56 PM
quick and dirty ROYALE filter tuned for SPLIT ARROW ONLY - if you want to use another skill you need to modify the general filter, as I removed all non-bow levelling blocks from this one

https://pastebin.com/GSCrvC3R
royale filter updated a bit - still messy as fuck and split arrow focused

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info