StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

Important: There is a bug with GGG's implementation of the ShapedMapTrue sytnax - it is currently not working. This is a bug on GGG's end and affects ALL filters, not just mine.

This means that Shaped Maps are showing up as nonshaped maps in the current version of the filter. To fix this, find the "ShapedMapTrue" block in the map section and either comment it out or delete it. This will restore tier-based highlighting to Shaped maps over the special Shaped highlighting.

I will be releasing an update this evening with this fix as well as highlighting adjustments to Abyss items now that rarities are known.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
12/11/17 - v3.1.1

Abyss League Update I

This update contains adjustments to a number of Abyss items now that their rarities are known, as well as some highlighting improvements and fixes.

All Versions Notes:
- Orb of Annulment moved to maximum currency tier (previous: mid currency)
- Stygian Belt moved out of Scarce Atlas bases and given it's own league-themed highlighting
- Abyss Jewels now distinguish by rarity as they're more common than expected
- Updated unique tier lists with all currently known Abyss uniques. The remaining unknown ones will be added in the next update if necessary.
- Shaped Map highlighting broken on Abyss launch has been fixed and now works properly

General Only Notes:
- Expanded ranges on caster maraketh bases in the levelling range

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. I should mention that with the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
12/22/17 - v3.1.2

Abyss League Update II - Economy/Tierlists, i85+, Highlighting Adjustments

Now that the league has had some time to stabilize, this update contains the major Unique and Divination Card tierlist updates for the league. As always, poe.ninja temp HC league numbers are used. Highlighting on i85+ bases has been increased and there are a large number of minor improvements as well.

All Versions Notes:
- Stygian Vise highlight altered to be more thematically consistent with the rest of the filter
- Altered i84+ rare jewellery highlight to be more thematically consistent with the rest of the filter
- i84+ Stygian Vises now have additional highlighting
- i84+ Shaper/Elder items now have additional highlighting
- Shaper/Elder items of rare basetypes (Steel Ring, etc) now have additional highlighting and a different sound
- Extra highlighting has been added on i85 bases, and moreso on i86+
- Unique Stygian Vise highlighting changed
- Quest Items highlighting drastically increased

UNIQUE TIERLIST CHANGES:
- From Top to Variable Tier: Silver Flask, Widowsilk Robe, Mosaic Kite Shield, Close Helmet, Vanguard Belt, Assassin's Garb, Nightmare Bascinet, Jingling Spirit Shield
- From Variable to Top: Titan Greaves, Siege Axe, Pinnacle Tower Shield
- From Untiered to Top: Demon Dagger
- From Untiered to Variable: Void Sceptre, Ranger Bow, Coronal Leather, Sage's Robe, Destiny Leather, Corsair Sword
- Increased highlighting on valuable boss specific unique basetypes with no shared non-valuable basetypes
- Certain high level boss specific valuable unique basetypes with shared non-valuable uniques have had their highlighting increased via an ilvl workaround. Mainly only applies to Guardians.

DIVINATION TIERLIST CHANGES:
- Sound removed (Moved to Bottom Tier): The Opulent, Mother's Parting Gift, The Sun
- Bottom to Top Tier: The Throne
- Bottom to Mid Tier: The Risk
- Mid to Top Tier: The Wind, Standoff

General Only Notes:
- Slightly decreased the font size on wisdom scrolls

Strict & Uber Notes:
- High level Life/Mana Flasks now stop showing at the beginning of maps, rather than at 75. Ranges in General unchanged.

Uber Only Notes:
- i85/86 Bases are shown in Uber. i84's continue to be hidden

As far as future features are concerned, now that all the new sounds are more or less equally working (or not working), the next update will likely consist of a complete sound revamp. I also plan to finish up the SSF Override blocks (some of you have already noticed the Alpha blocks present in the General filter for the past few updates) as well as continue to improve the filter in general.

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. I should mention that with the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Dec 22, 2017, 10:35:20 PM
Hobbit, I did a quick scan and I didn't see ilevel based highlighting for the abyssal jewels. They've got ilevels for their mods unlike normal jewels so I've marked out 84+ personally to make sure they get picked up even if they are blue.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
RichMoney wrote:
Hobbit, I did a quick scan and I didn't see ilevel based highlighting for the abyssal jewels. They've got ilevels for their mods unlike normal jewels so I've marked out 84+ personally to make sure they get picked up even if they are blue.

Top of Section 7 - Jewels, they've had additional highlighting since the 3.1.2 release just over two weeks ago. You may have missed it because I put it in the Jewel section instead of the League-specific section.
One of the better filters I've tested for sure, the only thing that doesn't suit me is the sounds used. Should be easy enough to edit though
Ingame: ReExist
"
deadbyt3 wrote:
One of the better filters I've tested for sure, the only thing that doesn't suit me is the sounds used. Should be easy enough to edit though

Thanks! I've actually been working on a sound (and highlighting) revamp for the past week, it should be out within a day or two.
Would like to say thank you for the awesome filter. Looking forward to the revamp, any eta on that?
1/15/18 - v3.1.3

Abyss League Update III - Sound & Highlighting Revamp, Filtering Adjustments

This is a massive update that I've been planning to do for ages and spent the better part of the last week working on. The changes to sounds and highlighting on rare and niche items are fairly extensive but the core has not changed much. As a result and also due to the fact there have been no major economic shifts since the last update means that despite the size of this update, it is not mandatory. v3.1.2 will suffice for the rest of the league although I'd highly reccomend updating if you plan on playing a lot.

Sound Revamp Notes:
- Prior Divination Card sound (#6) is now assigned to top tier currency. This is the same as a lot of other major filters, including Neversink's, and has been one of the most requested changes to the filter. (The sound was always too harsh for all Divination cards and was the primary motivating factor behind the whole sound revamp.)
- Divination cards now use the same sound set as currency.
- Currency (and now Div cards) are split into 3 tiers regarding sounds (low / high / max). This means Master/Journey Sextants and Chaos Orbs will now be on different sounds.
- Quality gems now have their own sound
- Rare Atlas basetypes now have their own sound
- Levelling flasks now have their own sound
- Numerous other minor sound changes and adjustments

Highlighting Revamp Notes:
- Added white background and tiers for extreme / max value items (div cards, uniques, currency, ultrarare bases). Used very sparingly, many players may never see it in a league.
- Added a new currency tier - High Tier currency, below max. Includes Journeyman/Master sextants, Divine Orbs, Annuls. Uses highlighting previously used by all Sextants.
- Added a new Divination Card tier - High Tier cards, below max. Includes cards such as The Offering and Abandoned Wealth, and continues the trend of Div cards getting redder with increased value.
- Map Fragment highlight significantly increased.
- Completely revamped Abyss Jewel highlighting more appropriate to their rarity.
- Breach highlighting has been completely redone.
- Essence highlighting has been completely redone.
- Altered quality gem highlighting, and increased text brightness on q15+
- Changed "special" gem (Portal, Empower) highlighting
- Altered quality utility flask special highlight
- Changed levelling/racing flask highlighting to more appropriately fit the color progression theme of the filter
- Removed archetype-specific Jewel borders (they were never visible enough and didn't serve enough purpose).
- Numerous other minor and niche changes

Filtering Adjustments Notes:
- Chance item changed to Gold Amulet only
- Added a significant number of bases to T2 rares, namely a large number of boots, some gloves, and a few int shields. (Note: these extensions are currently in General and Strict, but still hidden in Uber for now)
- Dragonscale Boots and Gauntlets moved from T2 to T1 rares
- Fixed i84 magic abyss jewels lacking the special i84 border
- Removed sound on all non-unique Stygian Vises. i86 retains sound.
- Moved crafting basetype extra highlight on Stygian Vise from i84 to i86.
- Increased highlighting on certain Shaper/Elder basetypes, removed sound on Shaper/Elder basetypes below droplevel 60 (Jewellery and other good bases still have sound). The list of basetypes including sound is more extensive than other similar lists in the filter due the rarity of some basetypes. i84+ always has sound.
- Removed sound on Abyss Jewels unless i84+
- Relaxed quality utility flask cutoff in Strict and General to q10 instead of q15 (remains q15 in Uber)
- Quest Item highlight change from v3.1.2 reverted
- Expanded both caster crit weapons and shields during the levelling phase
- Removed Thicket Bow and Reaver sword from all highlighting
- Raised top tier priority craft (basically just lab enchant helm bases) threshold from i84 to i85.
- Fixed a small error that caused Red Tier Shaped Maps to be very slightly smaller font size than their non-shaped counterparts.
- Warbands highlighting is now always disabled by default. Note that it always only applied to the hide layer and still does, but now the code is completely disabled unless manually re-enabled in Section 25. They've been obsolete for a long time and Shaper/Elder items are the final nail in the coffin.
- Corrupted gems now have a special border and always show in Strict and Uber (high quality ones were already always shown)
- Removed sound from top utility flasks in the levelling section of the strict filter
- Uber Filter now hides all levelling flasks and all currency below green tier
- Sound removed on Chisel in Strict and Uber

UNIQUE TIERLIST CHANGES:
- Pinnacle Tower Shield from Top to Variable
- Infernal Axe added to Variable
- Carved Wand, Mirrored Spiked Shield now appropriately in Variable (were accidentally placed in Top in 3.1.2)
- Levelling uniques now have sound until 72 in General, 67 in Strict, and never have sound in Uber

DIVINATION TIERLIST CHANGES:
- Removed sound on Lunaris Priestess, The Conduit, The Coming Storm, The Fox, The Realm

Quite a lot of time was spent fine tuning the highlighting and sound changes in this update, but now that everything is significantly more structured future updates should take much less time and if GGG adds any more unusual basetypes the colors are now already planned. I had been backing myself into a bit of a corner with the filter's extremely thorough and clear color-indicated filtering (there are only so many colors in the rainbow) and this update gives me significantly more headroom in that regard.

As far as the SSF blocks are concerned, I'm not sure they're even necessary. The filter is already heavily tuned to zero-gear environments and the relaxation of the rares in Strict makes that filter far more suitable for SSF. The SSF blocks were simply turning out to be "just show all currency" and everything else was build-specific (i.e. Bone Spirit Shield), which are edits already easily made. I'll be keeping an eye on things but Strict is more suitable for SSF than ever before now.

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jan 15, 2018, 9:54:58 PM
I feel like some sounds are missing. For example, i'm not getting any sound when Fusings or Alchemys drops when using your Strict version, it works on General though.
I have your latest update but maybe it's not on your end, perhaps it's something with the latest PoE patch.

EDIT:
Nvm I found it in the filter, didn't know it was turned off in the Strict version. Guess I should have checked before posting.

Thanks for the filter though, first league that i'm trying it.
Last edited by Nanouk on Jan 20, 2018, 3:48:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info