StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

I really like this filter.
9/4/17

Minor Fix

Just fixed a missing exception line in the UberStrict version which caused it to hide more a few more rare shields than it should have been. If you downloaded that filter yesterday, please redownload it.

This only affects the UberStrict version. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for the support everyone.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 4, 2017, 8:58:31 PM
9/18/17 - v3.0.5

Oriath/Harbinger Mid-League Update II

This update mainly contains updates to the unique section, as well as a number of highlighting refinements and race improvements.

ALL VERSIONS NOTES:
- Removed sound from Incantation, Cartographer's Delight, Dying Anguish, Encroaching Darkness
- Removed Hubris Circlet, Astral Plate from max priority craft
- Removed Piledriver entirely from 84+ bases
- Chance item to leather belt only
- Rare Highlighting: Spiraled Foil, Eternal Sword moved up a tier
- Adjusted highlighting on 6S uniques
- Added special highlight for 6S i84 top tier bases and changed sound
- Added special highlight for 5L i84 top tier bases
- Standardized font sizes accross the board. A number of font sizes have been increased.
- Labyrinth Items font size increased to maximum
UNIQUE TIER CHANGES:
- From top to untiered: Despot Axe
- From top to variable: Sinner Tricorne, Vaal Regalia, Imperial Skean
- From variable to top: Rawhide Tower Shield, Bismuth Flask
- From variable to untiered: Dusk Blade, Karui Maul, Vile Staff
- From untiered to variable: Gladius, Secutor Helm, War Sword
- Added Karui Maul to levelling tier
- Extended levelling range unique limit from 66 to 70
UBER ONLY NOTES:
- Increased font size of chance items
- Hid shit jewellery bases completely at all levels
- Removed sound from purple tier (t9-10) maps
- Hid 5L's that are not unique or of desirable basetypes
GENERAL ONLY NOTES:
- Slightly increased font size of wisdoms
- Added borders to spikepoint and broadhead arrow quivers within the levelling range
- Removed border on chisel recipe items
- Increased the font size on certain magic jewellery basetypes in the racing range
- Added a catch-all for 3L offhands with certain colors pertaining to sunder race meta
- Tentatively added support for 1h sword racing. Located at Section 18.3 and disabled by default.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 18, 2017, 10:14:43 PM
9/18/17

Minor Fix

The versions of 3.0.5 that I initially uploaded had the niche 6S highlight applied to a few too many ilvl items. This has been fixed and affects all versions, and only affects those who downloaded the filter within the first ~2 hours of the update.

This fix is only cosmetic and does not affect any actual filtering.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 19, 2017, 4:22:54 AM
9/19/17

Minor Fix

The 3.0.5 Uber filter originally uploaded hid a couple 6S bases in addition to hiding bad 5L's. This has been corrected.

Next time I promise I'll get more sleep.

edit: the Uber Filter also no longer makes sounds on hidden 5L's
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 20, 2017, 4:55:05 PM
9/28/17 - v3.0.5.1

Minor Update

In addition to the previous fixes, the primary reason for this update is the unique tiering list, as Vis Mortis has sharply rebounded in value.

All Versions Notes:
- Necromancer Silks moved from untiered back to top tier
- Imperial Staff moved from top tier to variable tier
Uber Only Notes:
- Hid normal/magic 84 jewellery. A crude exception is above this block for 84 Leather Belt, meaning that this particular chance item is located in two places. A more elegant solution will be in place next major update.
- Added Gold Ring, Gold Amulet to the list of hidden rare jewellery
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 29, 2017, 3:11:40 AM
10/8/17 - v3.0.6

Harbinger Mid-League Update III / Race Filter Debut

This update contains a number of racing improvements. While the General filter has always been extremely race oriented and is used by some top racers (i.e. Guccipradas, RaizQT), the inclusion of a "racing override" section located at the top of the filter allows for race related options otherwise unsuitable for a General filter.

For those who don't want to bother turning the override on themselves, the "General/Race" filter is now available which has aforementioned override blocks already enabled. The only difference between General and General/Race is whether this override block is enabled or not.

All Versions Notes:
- Thicket Bow and Reaver Sword removed from all special filtering due to minimal demand. (This does not affect rare filtering, race level filtering, or 83/84 crafting basetypes for these items)
- Piledriver moved down a highlighting tier and removed from top crafting bases
- Sound removed: The Pack Leader, The Gentleman
- Sound removed: Detonate Mines
- Disabled (but didn't remove) Shaped Primordial Pool special sound exception, now leaving it with the same sound as all other Shaped maps
- Added the archetype based border filtering to all rare/magic jewels, making it possible to instantly identify type without reading the text
- Increased the font size on rare/unique jewels slightly
- Moved catchall blocks in 1h racing section to section 22 where they belong, preventing conflicts with pre-Brutus axe borders
- Altered highlighting on Empower, Enlighten, etc to make them instantly differentiable from quality gems
- Increased highlighting on Splinter of Chayula relative to other splinters
- Section 12: Chance Items moved up to become Section 9 and is now above 84+ basetype filtering. NOTE: This means chance item orange borders will now override 84 basetype brown borders. Inbetween sections renumbered accordingly.

General Only Notes:
- Chisel recipe level threshold increased to 66 from 42, and moved from Section 5 to Section 24
- Sunder offhand leapslam link catchall in racing range now works with claws and daggers
- Portal Scrolls font changed to light blue for instant differentiation from wisdoms during races
- Wisdom Scroll font size increased to what it used to be before I shrank it slightly (40)
- Extended whetstone recipe to 46 from 42 and increased the number of basetypes it applies to
- Added a faint grey border to q10+ weapons within the racing range
- Increased the font size slightly of all top rare armor basetypes within the racing range

Uber Only Notes:
- Max tier craft special highlight disabled in uber filter only due to league saturation, will be re-enabled at next league start

Changes to General with Race Override Enabled:
- Alchemy Orb moved up a sound and highlighting tier
- Chaos Orb moved up a sound tier
- Orb of Transmutation, Alteration, and Blacksmith's Whetstone now have sound and have been moved up a highlighting tier
- Silver Coin, Glassblower's Bauble, all shards except Alchemy hidden

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. I should mention that with the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.

In other news this will likely be the last update for a little while as I am finishing my 4th 100 of the league tonight and the Grim Dawn expansion comes out in a few days, at which point I will be taking a much needed break from PoE until the next league. I will of course be keeping an eye on things as usual in case any changes are warranted.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Oct 9, 2017, 4:01:43 AM
Yaaas! My fav filter of all time is back up to date!
Hoping this beast filter gets updated to 3.1 within the next few days will attempt to edit it myself to get some of the basic things in.
Last edited by S0T0 on Dec 6, 2017, 8:52:31 PM
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SFHOBBIT TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info