StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

"
Bravehood wrote:
How do i install this? i cant find a .filter file to download.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XBPUpCuIUQ

"
LaBBe_ wrote:
Hi, do you plan on making this FilterBlade compatible now that it has released as open beta? I fell in love with your filter when i found it before Legacy League and haven't tried any others since. I used to be a filterholic and just try and not be satisfied with anything before this. The sound choices and volumes are perfect, the end game version stricktness is perfect etc. My only issue though is the map colors, which I've gotten used to by now but still.. I know I can change them myself with notepad but I'm as good with RGB color palettes as a deaf person is playing drums so the style editor in FilterBlade would be super handy for a lazy old fart like me :)

Anyway thank you for the amazing filter!

I haven't looked at FilterBlade yet (I'll take a look at some point), but chances are I won't be going through and adding tons of extraneous code in order to make it compatible with yet another editing site. I've worked hard to make the filter easy to read and edit with simply Notepad++, and adding extra code that I myself will never use only complicates things and makes the filter much more annoying to edit for everyone.

As far as RGB color palettes go, I recommend simply using an online color tool. I consult this one frequently when deciding on filter colors and it makes things as simple as possible:

https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jun 8, 2017, 2:41:48 AM
Hey, will this filter be updated for 3.0? I really love the filter, thank
"
freshcelery wrote:
Hey, will this filter be updated for 3.0? I really love the filter, thank

Yes we only had the filter update info a few hours ago, working on it right now. Should be done tomorrow night at latest.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Aug 3, 2017, 3:51:25 AM
Love your filter!! Looking forward to the 3.0 release with your updated one !!! Great work my dude!!!
As with every league, here waiting patiently for your sick filter :D
Way to GO MAN!
Waiting for the release.keep up the good work dude,much appreciated.
8/4/17 - v.3.0.0

Fall of Oriath / Harbinger League / 3.0 Release Update

Harbinger(3.0) GENERAL: https://pastebin.com/rXX1hEUZ

Harbinger(3.0) STRICT: https://pastebin.com/H9xaHuwm

Due to the massive restructure of game content this is a very significant update. The filter is heavily tailored around zone levels to maximize efficiency and the Act restructure has necessitated updating a very large number of lines in the levelling phase.

Given the increased difficulty of levelling in Oriath, the majority of levelling ranges have been relaxed to account for as many worst case scenarios as possible. They will likely be tightened slightly once the playerbase is more familiar with the new content.

As usual with start of league updates, this is about as mandatory as they get. I will be releasing another update within the first week to further tailor the filter to Act 9 and 10 content once more is known. I may be reworking sounds entirely at some point now that we have a lot more to play with, but for now the basic new sounds have been put to good use.

CHANGELOG:

- The "racing->levelling" transition now occurs at 47 instead of 43, to coincide with the end of Act 5 instead of Act 4 and the corresponding difficulty
- Adjusted link levelling ranges for Oriath accordingly.
- Loosened/changed a large number of levelling ranges in anticipation of the higher difficulty of levelling in Oriath
- Re-added sounds to 4L boots and chests during the racing phase.
- Refined 1h melee highlighting and cleaned up a few old and redudnant lines
- 2h melee highlighting now shows only axes during the mid levelling phase. Swords/Maces still shown before 30
- Number of flask ranges loosened, bismuth in particular now retains its highlighting and sound for an additional 20 levels
- Increased the highlighting on some armour 3L's that drop very early in the game (act 1)
- 3CL highlighting (dark green border) now has a faint background to more easily instantly distinguish from ranger levelling highlighting (lime green border)
- Reworked how the filter handles low level currency. There is now only one location and it is in the main currency block (Section 5). Having an easily editable line near the top is not necessary anymore due to the existence of the strict filter.
- Increased highlighting on chromes/alts/baubles/jewellers/chance to easily instantly distinguish from scrolls and scraps
- Moved Cartographer's Chisel up a highlighting tier (still has same sound)
- Fated capable unique bases now have a purple border. This only applies to low-priority bases that do not have sounds.
- Adjusted a number of volumes upwards in an attempt to normalize at a higher level. Let me know if things are still too quiet
- Added diamond flask to the list of flasks with sounds during levelling phase
- Levelling flask drops now have their own new unique sound
- Six Sockets now have their own new unique sound
- Quality gems and rare gem drops now have their own new unique sound
- Added a few more shit div cards to the hide tier
- Animate Weapon highlighting changed from green to red to avoid conflict with new chrome highlighting. Note: AW highlighting is always disabled by default and defaults to the hide layer when enabled.
- Adjusted filtering so top basetype levelling 2x2 rares retain best basetype brown border instead of defaulting to the pale yellow border for all lower basetype rare 2x2's
- Updated 2nd tier craft blocks for SSF, namely the ES and caster blocks (note: these blocks are disabled by default)
- Added support and highlighting for all 3.0 items. Will add/remove sounds to shards and orbs once rarities are known.

Note: The filter will only work with 3.0 launch, and will not work on 2.x or in the beta. (If you want to see the 3.0 version in the beta you need to disable the "Piece" block in Section 2).
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Aug 4, 2017, 3:56:54 AM
Most excellent! \o/
Nice update, thanks!
god bless your heart
Casual Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info