Poeplanner - Online Passive Tree

I had an idea to improve functionality. I like that on mouse over it displays how many passive points would be needed to get, or would be gained from deleting a certain point on the tree. My suggestion is to also display what character effect these nodes would have added together on mouseover.

Picture yourself a noob in the witch starting area, and you need to decide to path left for the witch energy shield wheel, or if you should go down to the scion area and grab those es nodes. this function would allow you to quickly mouse over the options and choose which gives me more es for less points and the program would just GIVE you the information instead of writing a bunch of stuff down or alt-tabbing between build variations. This would also allow you to hover over the large end nodes of clusters and and see the minor nodes on the way all added together, instead of hovering over each smaller node individually trying to keep it all straight in your mind.

Just my 2 chaos. I llllove the program. ty ty ty!!
How about IOS support. I need something to do at work and I can't look at passive trees!
A personal preference note, use Java to capture the keyboard shortcut ctrl / f and put focus to your search bar.

Functionality improved.

Just my opinion. Other than that fabulous work. xx

Andy
Can you implement https?
I get warnings in firefox when trying to log in. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info