PoE Planner - Online Build Planner

How about IOS support. I need something to do at work and I can't look at passive trees!
A personal preference note, use Java to capture the keyboard shortcut ctrl / f and put focus to your search bar.

Functionality improved.

Just my opinion. Other than that fabulous work. xx

Andy
Can you implement https?
I get warnings in firefox when trying to log in. Thanks!
Not sure if it's been noted but any mods added by essences that can't normally be added, are not available. For example, I have a belt with intelligence on it, but I can't add that on the site. Perhaps an option to force-add mods?
Hey. The aura calc does not contain Envy from United in Dream. And incorrectly considers the percentage of mana reserved.
Screenshots PoE Planner/Mikelat's PoE Aura Calc
41% - 3% mana reserved from Helmet

Spoiler

I noticed that you cn add all the gear you have etc and it will update the stats incl. the passives. That's really nice. However, is there a way to add jewels to the skill tree? And activate auras and see how the stats change then?
Goddess unleashed have 6s fully link (as said on the wiki). The builder only allows for 3 it seems.
The unset ring mods list doesn't contain +X to gem level in it
can you make a beta tree version?
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
Anyone else having issues getting trees to import from this site to the builder? I can't get it to work the last 2 days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info