PoE Planner - Online Build Planner

Two things,

1) Use JavaScript to capture keyboard command Ctrl and F, put focus on the search bar. (usability improvement).

2) Add a recover password option.

The second is especially important as .... well i cant remember my password. To make matters worse, the current over-utilisation of the site, means that half of the time when im trying other passwords im getting nginx 502 gateway error.

Anything you can do for me?

Thanks
Andy
cant log in ,
Emailed the poeplanner email, no response almost a week later, Still cant log in, havent played poe since may this year and cant remember my password, what a shame since this is the only building tool i used,
cool tool!
Last edited by katjang on Aug 13, 2017, 11:33:12 AM
"
kavana211087 wrote:
cant log in ,

The errors that people have gotten around the 3.0 release like: 502 Bad gateway, not being able to login, missing right bar with builds were caused by an overload of the server. We are sorry for this and will be looking for a solution for when the next update hits.
"
poeplanner wrote:
"
kavana211087 wrote:
cant log in ,

The errors that people have gotten around the 3.0 release like: 502 Bad gateway, not being able to login, missing right bar with builds were caused by an overload of the server. We are sorry for this and will be looking for a solution for when the next update hits.

thank for ur work, i love this planner tool,
Now it appear level with +2 point not correct.
but it is a small bug , np , but need fix. ty
Just found out about this thread, accidentally made a thread in general discussion for this problem, but here it is anyways.

For the past 2 days, all unique items in POE Planner have only been showing their requirements and implicit modifiers. No explicit modifiers are showing at all. Anyone know a fix for this?
"
ablueman wrote:
Two things,

1) Use JavaScript to capture keyboard command Ctrl and F, put focus on the search bar. (usability improvement).

2) Add a recover password option.

The second is especially important as .... well i cant remember my password. To make matters worse, the current over-utilisation of the site, means that half of the time when im trying other passwords im getting nginx 502 gateway error.

Anything you can do for me?

Thanks
Andy

I dont know if you took my advice or someone elses or what, but I'm really happy to see that CTRL and F now seems to put focus on the search bar .. was kinda shocked when it worked (muscle memory causes me to push it all the time :D)

Thanks
Andy
"
Learis wrote:
Just found out about this thread, accidentally made a thread in general discussion for this problem, but here it is anyways.

For the past 2 days, all unique items in POE Planner have only been showing their requirements and implicit modifiers. No explicit modifiers are showing at all. Anyone know a fix for this?

If you experience this problem, open the website in incognito mode (ctrl shift N in chrome) it has something to do with caching.
Used to use this a bit, now i cant import my league character, got the : "There was an error loading this character's tree."

Like my profile was set in private

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info