PoE Planner - Online Build Planner

и это не единственное место где энергощит дает прибавку к хп.придется ребят вам все самим проверить.мне некогда)
I can confirm the issue of Xannnnn. I am able to import gear of my friend's characters but I'm not able to import the gear of my own.

PoEPlanner imports just the weapon, gloves and one ring.

Tested with:
Account: wabugi
Character: ViruzWW

I like the tool by the way. But I would really like to see how changes affect my skill damage. Or did I just not see it?
I don't think replace browser native search function completely is a good idea.

there is a lot of time that i need to find the sum of stat to pin but can't use ctrl+f
so i resort to using mouse wheel to browse them which is very bad ux imo.

at least make it so you can Ctrl+F again (while passive searchbox is in focus) to call in-page search.

edit: also when ctrl+f to select the passive search, if possible, select all the text in the box so you can ctrl+F and just type instead of ctrl+f > ctrl+a > backspace.
My Builds: view-thread/2656038
http://poemaid.com
Last edited by peter_pakanun on Jan 25, 2018, 2:00:00 AM
I cant even get the passive trees to load. I will go to the website and it will literally do nothing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am unable to follow my build.
So I discover the Templar has a issue.
During 3.2.0 they added 10% less mana reserved.

When calcing it does not apply to list of stats nor does it allow it to be a "choice" for the auras calculations. So it should be from 50% with Blood Magic to 60%.
Would you consider adding an undo button? So many times I have clicked the wrong node, accidentally clearing the entire build, with no way to undo that one accidental click.

Other than that, I love this builder and want to thank you for making it. You should know it is much appreciated!
Cant login to the planner. Cant create a new Account.

Any help?
POSTREPLY_feedback. не видно описаний скиллов на краях экрана. особенно снизу
Не так страшен мир, как его обитатели.
"
Mortac wrote:
Would you consider adding an undo button? So many times I have clicked the wrong node, accidentally clearing the entire build, with no way to undo that one accidental click.

Other than that, I love this builder and want to thank you for making it. You should know it is much appreciated!

there is, just hit the browsers native "previous" button!
Error: The text on Devoto's Devotion reads "10% increased global physical damage" and should be "reduced"

Nice planner btw, been using it for a while and it's really well made and useful, Thanks.
Last edited by UltimumEques on May 27, 2018, 3:25:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info