PoE Planner - Online Build Planner

I think there is something wrong with Evasion calculation.

I imported my character and it shows 40k+ Evasion rating, ingame it only shows 13k/61%.
Thats like 3x more Evasion as i have.

Is it a bug or me newb dont understand right?
I cant add eye jewels not sure if its me or its a bug, i tryed to import the jewel but didnt work
I still use this site often. Thanks for always keeping it updated every league, every changes.
i cant import cold impresence. when i try to import the frostbite impresence unique, it changes it to despair impresence.

not sure if im doing something wrong or if it doesnt work... i checked the copied text and it was correct, i copied the frostbite stats but when i press 'import' the item changes to the despair variant.

i also have a corrupted shavronne's wrappings on the same character with a vaal mod: 'socketed skill gems a 95% mana multiplier' that i cant select on poe planner. if i import the item, the vaal mod just gets ignored and the site shows a non-corrupted version of the item.

importing the entire character doesnt fix either problem, impresence is still for despair and shavronne's wrappings doesnt appear at all.

other than that, rly love the site :)
Last edited by dragonfly808 on Sep 14, 2018, 5:01:27 PM
Is there some sort of password reset or account recovery that I'm not seeing? If so, please add. I used this site a lot last year but forgot to write down my login, so now my builds seem lost since I can't remember my login.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us yet. - Calvin and Hobbes.
Looking forward for this to be updated to 3.5 :D
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
It seems that the import feature is broken. The site can't find my account even thought I have it as public.

Edit: I had the "Hide Characters tab" checked even though "Set profile as private (hides all tabs including Overview)" was unchecked. I am not sure how my settings worked on PoB...
Last edited by BPAFreeBottle on Dec 11, 2018, 2:00:58 PM
hello,

it seems that importing gear is broken ? I can import from a older char, but not the current one
Last edited by shALK3 on Dec 26, 2018, 7:37:50 AM
You have not the gem "Multiple Totems Support" and not work "Import Jewels" in Tree skills
Last edited by dardreams on Jan 26, 2019, 4:31:57 PM
Damn! This is nice.

Haven't spent enough time yet to break it. But don't worry I will soon enougb :)

Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info