[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

"
Mr_G wrote:
"
LaDovinette wrote:
I tried to add Blasphemy + Warlord'Mark + Assassin's Mark. Can you tell me what i'm missing ?
You need to have +1 curse if you want to run 2 curses on Blasphemy, you won't need Assassin's Mark once you get the Unstable Infusion Ascendancy though.

"
Hobben wrote:
The other option is bleed, how does one make BV cause bleed. Earlier in the thread someone mentioned you use whirling blades to apply it. Is that really the only option?
Unfortunately spells can't cause bleed on hit yet. The Vagan mod is local to the weapon and has to be applied with an attack. Aside from Whirling Blades the only other way I can see bleed being applied effectively is using Cyclone, but your chance to hit will be 70% or less.

"
blain185 wrote:
For some reason, the skill tree in will not generate for me in browser, and I can not see the build.
Chrome is bugged with the tree at the moment, try using Firefox, or you can use the offline skill tree planner: https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases

Prophecy Update:
Going slow on mapping, but MFing is doing good. Found a Bino's yesterday, bought a Ventor's for more than I usually would (80c) mainly because I was happy about 6Ling my chest so cheaply. I will now start saving for either a Cospri's or a Reach of the Council (I plan to use it on my next build, unless I find a nice Harbinger).

Gear

Going live on Twitch soon.

I'm bummed about how bleed works, we're covered in spinning blades of death! . . . that cant cut you :(

I guess its poison then, time to save for a Cospri's assuming that works?

A question for you, i see looking at your most recent tree above and looking at other BV builds there seems to be Four main sections of the tree that can be switched around.

1) the increased duration cluster below Scion
2) the Far left power charge, which in some trees includes the HP and Endurance Charge below
3) the Doom Cast cluster
4) The HP and Alchemist nodes straight up from witch, alchemist on the slight right and hp on the left.

I think i understand the 4th decision if your using 3 unique flasks (aztiri, rumi, taste of hate) then Alchemist holds a lot of value. If your looking for a bit more life those 3 nodes are the next closet to the core build.

My question is on the first 3 i pointed out, power charger vs Doom Cast vs duration. All different ways to get more dps. I'm curious to your (and anyone else) thoughts on those clusters and when you might want one over the other.

I'm also curious how one would handle using a Cospri's maybe blasphemy one curse and Cures on hit a second? Or is there a good way to make dual blasphemy work and not give up to much of the core build (maybe the mana reservation nodes under vaal pact?). I suppose super late game you'd want to run Cospri and Heretics veil but that's a bit down the road. How do you make it work with just a cospri?

Thanks for your upkeep on the build thread, its been very informative.

Hob
Hey man, thanks for the build. Having a blast with it so far.

In the gem rewards section, you say this:

"Sharp and Cruel - Faster Casting - Buy Concentrated Effect"

But i don't see where should i use the Concentrated Effect on.

Other question, i'm quite new to the game... should i always aim for dual daggers? With increased spell damage? or there are better stuff for this build?
Hey Mr_G i have one question.
Does it really worth using divinarius?
Isn't a dagger with more global crit/crit for spells/spell damage better? The aoe bonus is really better than more dmg?

I got a 80 base crit, 54 spell damage, 108 crit chance for spells, +light dmg to spells (free shock chance), 27 fire resist and 21 lightning resists.
"
Hobben wrote:
My question is on the first 3 i pointed out, power charger vs Doom Cast vs duration. All different ways to get more dps. I'm curious to your (and anyone else) thoughts on those clusters and when you might want one over the other.

I'm also curious how one would handle using a Cospri's maybe blasphemy one curse and Cures on hit a second?
Doom Caster give you 45% Crit Multi - which is how you scale the damage best once you have over 60% crit chance, the added power charge would give you 8% multi and 0.5% base crit, but I've been able to reach 90% crit in DPS gear without it quite easily. The duration is a preference thing, I think some people use Increased Duration in their 6L, which to me adds quality of life, but not single target DPS if you can sustain 50 stacks without it.

If I got Cospri's I would use CwDT + BV + CoH + Vulnerability to apply the second curse, or you could self cast it I guess.

"
Theologist wrote:
But i don't see where should i use the Concentrated Effect on. I'm quite new to the game... should i always aim for dual daggers or are there better stuff for this build?
If you are going MF you would use Sentari's shield once you have enough DPS, it gives 8% Item Quantity, if you just want to do DPS a good shield with spell damage and spell crit will be enough or possibly a Rathpith's Globe.

You swap Conc Effect in over AoE when you come up to a hard boss fight, it will kill them much faster.

"
MasterN3rd wrote:
Does it really worth using divinarius? Isn't a dagger with more global crit/crit for spells/spell damage better?
Yeah you don't need Divinarius - if you check the "Maximising DPS" section it goes over what the best dagger would look like. In Prophecy I have gone for a cheap dagger early because I am trying to save up:
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Just thought id share.

I unlocked uber lab last tonight . . . it did not go well.

I got "one" shot on the first stage of Izaro 4 times, i ended up specing into jewel nodes and getting 4 Life jewels and am now sitting at 5277 HP. With rumis and a shield getting destroyed.

The additional mechanics in the first and second phase make such a huge difference in how hard he is. I burned 6 keys on him and only got past the first phase once. Not sure what i'm going to do to beat him it may just have to be a full dps gear burn fest and hope that i live.

At least ill have time to try and figure out how to do it while i farm up more keys . . .

Then you got people doing all of uber lab in 6 minutes, some things i'll never understand.

Hob
"
Hobben wrote:
I got "one" shot on the first stage of Izaro 4 times, i ended up specing into jewel nodes and getting 4 Life jewels and am now sitting at 5277 HP. With rumis and a shield getting destroyed.
Damn, the trials alone are a pain to do and the actual lab could be hard to get through - you could try using a mana pot, life leech gem and then Blasphemy curse Enfeeble - Jade flask for evasion, or just Rumi's + Basalt. I am 2 trials away from attempting it myself, but I'll make sure to stream it.

On another note - MF paying off:

Dropped while farming Voll after the stream, unfortunately not recorded though.
I think running enfeeble then life leech gem with a mana pot is really solid idea.

My last attempt was with a mana pot and it made a huge difference, the fact that the different rooms in the lab clear your vaal skills is soul crushing (see what i did there).

Also whatever additional mechanics that are in the Izaro fights an make a huge difference, It was the curse totems last night and the enfeeble that they cast is beyond op, and silly me didn't have a curse immune flask.

I think with the addition of enfeeble and some decent mechanics (screw you essences) it should be doable at my current gear level. Interestingly enough its a similar experience to my fist dozen or so runs with atziri part of is making sure you have the gear level and dps but also having the tools to deal with her specific mechanics. Major difference being you only get one lab portal per key and his mechanics can change each day.

There will certainly be days where is a no uber lab runs tonight.

Ill post my results from tonight's work, here's hoping for good Izaro mechanics after the reset.

Also grats on the koams! I have about 3ex saved up and am watching prices on the Cospri's closely a few got posted last night for 2.5ex but sold very quickly.

Hob
Last edited by Hobben on Jun 9, 2016, 10:30:59 AM
For Helm which BV enchant? 25% BV Damage or 8% BV Radius?
I'm so torn..
Loving the build in the new league, thanks a lot!
"
Mr_G wrote:
"
Hobben wrote:
Damn, the trials alone are a pain to do and the actual lab could be hard to get through - you could try using a mana pot, life leech gem and then Blasphemy curse Enfeeble - Jade flask for evasion, or just Rumi's + Basalt. I am 2 trials away from attempting it myself, but I'll make sure to stream it.

On another note - MF paying off:

Dropped while farming Voll after the stream, unfortunately not recorded though.

Uber Lab down!

Enfeeble op it pushed the defenses just over the edge were it was kind of face roll.

I dual wield and ran BV, inc duration, conc effect, controlled destruction, spell echo, life leech.
THen a mana flask and a basalt, along with my normal life and quicksilvers. Hatred and a blasphemy enfeeble (only level 15 one). Blade vortex dps was 9.2k with that setup in town, no hatred up and no power charges.

So now i'm staring at two extra Ascendancy points trying to decide between assassinate or spending 4 regrets (have 6 respec points saved) and going for Toxic delivery.

In other news i saw two Cospri's go up for 2 ex and then sell. There getting affordable now, just gotta keep watching them.

Excellent suggestion on enfeeble!

Hob
Last edited by Hobben on Jun 9, 2016, 11:17:38 PM
@Hobben - congratulations, I still have to find 2 more trials to get access, but it should be fun to test it out, will have to collect some DPS gear.

"
Gixxerdude wrote:
For Helm which BV enchant? 25% BV Damage or 8% BV Radius?
I would actually go for the 20-30% duration, if you can't get that then 8% radius is probably better than 25% damage, but getting any enchant is difficult unless you buy it.

The are 3 Blade Vortex enchantments out of a total about 380 possible, that's only a 0.8% chance to get the correct enchant for the skill per run (unless you have Twice Enchanted).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info