[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

Yeah it should be okay for Magic Find still, this is the tree you'll probably want around level 80:

You can ignore IIQ/IIR gear until you are around level 85 and have all the life and jewel sockets on the passive tree - getting %life and resists on the jewels really helps increase your total life.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Hi!

First of all, I wanted to thank you for this build. It is really great and i love it!

Currently my level is 82 and and below shows my current MF gear and passive skill tree.

Passive Skill Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQPuBLMFQgceCPQN0Q5ID6sQkhEtES8Rlha_HNwdviBuIvQjNiSLJpUo-ioLKjgsnDIyMtEzhzWSNj064TwFPV8_J0GHQZZFR0WdSVFKyEyzUDBSU1MQU1JVS1ltXfJfmGHiYqxjQ2pDaoxsC2yMbRluqnBSdf18g3_GgpuCx4RvidOMNo8aj_qTJ5Uul5WX9Jo7muCdqp_fogCi2aZXrrOw2LVItfK3PriTvG-86sBUwGbDCcM6yBTPMtD11ELYvdmG217jhOtj6-7r9e988B_w1fJF9W_56P4K_o8=?accountName=LeonnaT&characterName=Verimus

Current MF Gear
Spoiler

Right now, I have this item stored in stash on which I need to 6 link and I'm confused if I need to change the color socket from "3b-2r-1g" to "4b-1r-1g"
Spoiler

Also, how can I achieve the high spell crit chance around 80+%?

Right now, my spell crit chance is 31.8% without the power charges.

Also, is my current IIR/IIQ already viable? or i need more?

Please advise.

Thank you.
"
LeonnaT wrote:
Right now, I have this item stored in stash on which I need to 6 link and I'm confused if I need to change the color socket from "3b-2r-1g" to "4b-1r-1g"

Also, how can I achieve the high spell crit chance around 80+%? Right now, my spell crit chance is 31.8% without the power charges.

Hey, glad to see it's still working in Breach.

The colours on the chest can take quite a few chromatics, you can leave it as it is now and use either Empower or Increased Duration as the second red gem, the benefit to getting the other blue socket is just Controlled Destruction or Crit Multi.

The majority of the crit comes from Power Charges, each one gives 0.5% base crit chance and 50% global crit chance, with 6 of those you should go from the base 30% to around 80%.

Your IIR/IIQ gear looks good, you could get a bit more life on your helmet, gloves and amulet but if you are just farming low level maps or Divination cards in Merciless you should be safe enough.
"
Mr_G wrote:
"
LeonnaT wrote:

Also, how can I achieve the high spell crit chance around 80+%? Right now, my spell crit chance is 31.8% without the power charges.

Hey, glad to see it's still working in Breach.

Yeah, it is still working fine especially when there is a breach where it has a lot of mobs and lots of drops.

"
Mr_G wrote:

The colours on the chest can take quite a few chromatics, you can leave it as it is now and use either Empower or Increased Duration as the second red gem, the benefit to getting the other blue socket is just Controlled Destruction or Crit Multi.

The majority of the crit comes from Power Charges, each one gives 0.5% base crit chance and 50% global crit chance, with 6 of those you should go from the base 30% to around 80%.

I see... Thanks for this information. So meaning, it's not really necessary to have another blue sockets and through power charges I can get high spell crit chance for spells. But for your preferences, which one is better? increased duration or empower?

"
Mr_G wrote:

Your IIR/IIQ gear looks good, you could get a bit more life on your helmet, gloves and amulet but if you are just farming low level maps or Divination cards in Merciless you should be safe enough.

Okay cool. btw how can I get a life property on my gloves? since it is unique?
Empower is definitely better damage but duration will keep the stacks up longer, depends what you feel is more important - DPS or longer lasting Blades. I would go with duration until you have a level 3 Empower.

For your gloves you can get 20-29% rarity as well as a life roll. I find that you don't need much more rarity than 200%, after that it's not so noticeable so losing 20-30% rarity on gloves isn't a big deal.
"
Mr_G wrote:
Empower is definitely better damage but duration will keep the stacks up longer, depends what you feel is more important - DPS or longer lasting Blades. I would go with duration until you have a level 3 Empower.

For your gloves you can get 20-29% rarity as well as a life roll. I find that you don't need much more rarity than 200%, after that it's not so noticeable so losing 20-30% rarity on gloves isn't a big deal.

I see..Alright! Thank you very much for the advice!
So I started Breach with a Shadow Assassin Build char. that turned out to be a total potato... so I decided to make my first MF char with your guide and having a blast with my lvl 79 am really starting to make some great unique finds plus all the rares and it seems higher grade orb drops ( does MF affect chests at all? I think not). Anyway I kinda prefer using Bladefall more than BV....am I missing out and just need to fully switch over and if not, are there Skill Tree changes that you think would be of greater benefit to BF?

My gear, any suggestions:

Thanks for the build!!!
Last edited by Dunkleosteus on Dec 20, 2016, 4:04:46 AM
Hello Mr_G, first of all, thank you for your build, I've been enjoying leveling with it .. until now I guess. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to mechanics and interactions, I've tried to follow the build as much as I could but obviously I can't afford all of the suggested items, all of my gear is self found.

I'd like to kindly ask you to review my character, I'm pretty sure there are some critical mistakes in the links / gems that I overlooked. I'm currently doing t1-t2 maps, deathless runs are 50/50. Is there anything I can do right away to improve my survivability / character? Thank you for your time and response.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DragonE5/characters
"
Dunkleosteus wrote:
Anyway I kinda prefer using Bladefall more than BV....am I missing out and just need to fully switch over and if not, are there Skill Tree changes that you think would be of greater benefit to BF?
Yeah with the reduction in hit rate made to Blade Vortex using Bladefall is a good idea, all you would remove from the passive tree is the "Skill Effect Duration" nodes and put them into another power charge and maybe more life - it will be harder to gain power charges so you may need to use Assassin's Mark or "The Blue Dream".

"
DragonE5 wrote:
Is there anything I can do right away to improve my survivability / character? Thank you for your time and response.
You are only level 71 so you will gain exp faster running Dried Lake until around 75-80. In terms of gear though you should drop one of your life flasks for a Granite flask and the Bismuth flask for a Jade flask, drop Lori's Lantern for a ring with life and your daggers don't have any Spell Damage, your gloves also need life on them. If you want to do more DPS you can swap Item Rarity for the Poison gem - which will be easier to get the colours for it you buy a cheap 5L I listed below.

Look for two cheap daggers on this list: http://poe.trade/search/hozugaretauihi

Get a cheap 5L here: http://poe.trade/search/ketomauboruzuk
Last edited by Mr_G on Dec 20, 2016, 10:23:29 PM
Thank you for your thorough answer. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info