[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

trying to push dps up.
global crit multiplier is really that important on daggers to raise dps? I mean, is it worth sacrificing like 20% spell dmg for a +20-30 global crit multi?

Im having luck with drops this league... Found 2 carcass jack before lv 72...

May I know some good armors for lvling/dps gear? Carcass? Lightning coil? Cospri (to go toxic delivery+noxious)?
Last edited by MasterN3rd on Jun 10, 2016, 1:00:34 PM
"
MasterN3rd wrote:
global crit multiplier is really that important on daggers to raise dps? I mean, is it worth sacrificing like 20%spell dmg for a +20-30 global crit multi?
May I know some good armors for lvling/dps gear? Carcass? Lightning coil? Cospri (to go toxic delivery+noxious)?
Yeah I would say if you can get crit multi it's worth more than 20% spell damage, especially once you have over 70% crit chance with power charges.

Yeah all those chests are good, you could also just use a Tabula, Belly of the Beast could be okay, but hard to chrome like Coil and Cospris. Carcass will be the easiest to chrome but I don't know how the extra gore will affect performance.

I was going to try Uber lab today but they switched off my power to do construction!
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
So what's the point of leveling the extra BV's or BF's to 20/20? To sell?
Is there anyway to proc Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery? Poison part kinda easy.
What about bleed?
MR. G.. Wondering if you might write up some pros and cons for the last 2 ascendency choices, since I have absolutely no idea what is going to work out better for this build (of course, killing bosses being the main goal)?
"
VenomBurner wrote:
So what's the point of leveling the extra BV's or BF's to 20/20? To sell?
Well I want to corrupt a bunch of 20/20 Blade Vortex gems to try and get a 21/20 out of it, but you could just sell them if you don't care about that.

"
Kshatry wrote:
Is there anyway to proc Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery? Poison part kinda easy.
What about bleed?
Bleed is not able to be applied with spells so you won't be able to do much damage with it, but you could apply it with whirling blades, spectral throw or cyclone if you wanted the 20% added chaos damage. That could be annoying though because it relies on your accuracy which is quite low. You could try using Vengeance which has a chance to counter attack when you are hit, so at least it is automatic, maybe use added accuracy with it. Like you said poison is easy, either Cospri's or the poison gem.

"
taosk8r wrote:
Wondering if you might write up some pros and cons for the last 2 Ascendency choices.
The Assassinate path is great if you plan to play with friends or in a party at any point, it gives you free culling strike so you don't need to use Heartbreaker, the more crit chance on full life and low life gives a decent bit of DPS, but it could make it hard to sustain power charges with Unstable Infusion against low life bosses (although you would be at 95% crit effectively anyway).

The Toxic Delivery path is only good if you either use the Poison gem or have Cospri's Will, applying bleed first to then get poison on hit is not worth the effort. You would do higher damage than the other path with the poison stacking with 100% more damage, but if you planned to play the MF version it would not get free culling strike and Cospri's would take away Greed's Embrace.
Here is my profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lawwy/characters

I know I need to switch the 5l/4l but I am not really in the market to spend that many chromes so I've been putting it off till I have a new chest, I've noticed I'm extremly squishy and its kinda fucked me over in mid tier maps t6+, I am going for more dps over mf gear though.
"
Lawwy wrote:
I've noticed I'm extremly squishy and its kinda fucked me over in mid tier maps t6+, I am going for more dps over mf gear though.
With Warlord's Mark + Immortal Call you should be fairly safe, but you are only level 73 and should be able to level to 80 in T5 maps fairly quickly. I think I hit around 78 from doing Aqueducts looking for Humility cards.

A few modifications I would make:
Swap Increased Crit support gem for Increased AoE, you will be safer with greater AoE.
You could swap Controlled Destruction for Physical to Lightning - shocking enemies makes them take 50% more damage - so use that until you can get your crit chance higher.
Use a Granite and Jade or Basalt flask instead of Atziri's Promise and the Mana flask, you wont need the mana flask with Warlord's Mark and Vaal Clarity, I don't use Atziri's Promise until I get Vaal Pact and a Rumi's Concoction for the extra block chance.
Once you get the next duration passives you might be able to drop Alacrity and Physique, if you still need stats heading for Vaal Pact will get them. Vaal Pact will keep you alive in some situations as well.
You gear is decent, only a few missing life, you could add life to your belt using Tora.
hm. any chance you could post support link priorities / notes? your current one is good but i'm not sure what amount of crit etc is CD better than ptl, etc.
Trying to 6 link my Greeds Embrance... having a hard time... Spent like 500+ fuses and still nothing :(

I really recommend you guys to use the INSPIRED LEARNING jewel (you steal mods of rare monsters for 20 seconds on kill). Sometimes my char gets cool mods like hyper speed, protection shield, dmg, armor, hp, tons of ES, etc... U just need to make a small adjustment. Check my skill tree on my account, character is XequeMate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info