[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

"
rwrwrw wrote:
hm. any chance you could post support link priorities / notes?
Using Controlled Destruction is always a good idea, it gives you more cold damage so that you are more likely to shatter mobs, so as long as you are around 60%+ crit chance with all 6 power charges with CD you are good.

Currently I have 70% with CD or 79% without it, so losing that 9% crit isn't really bad considering it gives 42% more spell damage. Physical to lightning is good when you are levelling and may only have 40-50% crit, the ability to shock enemies is nice, but it doesn't guarantee the extra freezing/shattering that CD does.

"
MasterN3rd wrote:
Trying to 6 link my Greeds Embrance... having a hard time... Spent like 500+ fuses and still nothing.
If you make a 6s5L try and sell it and restart - it helped me fund the endeavour, but yeah the most reliable way to get a 6L is to buy one and skip RNG, but seeing as you have invested in it it's hard to stop until you hit the 6L yourself!
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Hey I was wondering if I could get an updated gear check, made a couple ex past couple days and upgraded some pieces:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lawwy/characters

I've attempted atziri a couple times prior to getting rumi's (never killed her before first league Ive been confident enough to attempt) and was wondering how my setup was? You mention getting a second divinarius, would it be worth in my situation or should I keep my shield? Right now I'm trying to get the frenzy charges around the tree, should I go for crit multi instead?
"
Lawwy wrote:
Hey I was wondering if I could get an updated gear check.

I've attempted atziri a couple times prior to getting rumi's, was wondering how my setup was? You mention getting a second divinarius, would it be worth in my situation or should I keep my shield? Right now I'm trying to get the frenzy charges around the tree, should I go for crit multi instead?

Hey, your gear is looking fairly good, you could swap increased duration for added fire if you wanted more damage and the amulet could be upgraded to one with crit multiplier like the one I wear for damage as well.

You don't need another Divinarius, the shield is good for the added life, I plan to use a Rathpith Globe once they are cheaper.

For Atziri you want to take in a Ruby flask for the trio and use Saffells Frame for both the trio and Atziri herself, you can see how I did it on my twitch, the broadcast called "Let's MF Atziri" or something like that (can't link on my phone). You want Saffells so you have a higher spell block chance and higher max all resists so that the Fire Thorns/Reflect from the dual striker doesn't kill you, which happened to me.

As for frenzy charges, they are decent but wouldn't net you as much damage as crit multi will so probably focus on that, get doom caster and a few jewels with HP and crit multi if you can, Throat Seeker is a few points off I think, but could be worth it.
Hey, thanks for this build i'm very very like it. My first MF build always i think MF builds hard to play but this build is easy :D

I'm just level 69-70 and %150 IIR with drop is very enjoyful :)

8x %20 quality gems, always drop chaos or fusing, nice uniques :) its very nice.

My problem is only reflect and mana (when don't have vaal clarity)

Taking my variant into yellow t10 maps was pretty harsh.

Its defiantly around t10 maps where dual wielding starts to feel horribly squishy.

Ill be shopping for shield in the next couple days and am toying with running double blasphemy with enfeeble and warlords now that i have a cospri's (still need to color it argh).

That would mean dropping hatred which is a ton of damage but I'm interested in seeing if the poison from cospri and Assassin Ascendancy can carry the build on its own.

Hob
Damn.
Cant decide between Toxic delivery and Assassinate.
I know how Assassinate path works, cull strike, more and powerful crits, ok. Also, i personally, play with culler, so there is this thing.

But how to evaluate Toxic delivery?
No bleed.
Maim - meh.
Inc Duration? Okish.
And poison. No chaos/dot nodes in the tree (at least in mine). I tested posion damage at Voll, and it was kinda low.

Someone please help.
"
Hobben wrote:
... and am toying with running double blasphemy with enfeeble and warlords now that i have a cospri's.
You could cast Enfeeble using CoH with a low level BV and CwDT, or maybe Tempest Shield + CoH + Enfeeble. That way you can keep hatred and be able to shatter porcupines still.

"
Kshatry wrote:
Cant decide between Toxic delivery and Assassinate.
I personally, play with culler, so there is this thing.

But how to evaluate Toxic delivery?
Well if you are playing with a dedicated MF culler then you don't want to steal their kills and get less loot, but if you have tested the Poison support gem and find that the damage isn't great even with the 100% more poison damage inflicted by crits I'm not sure - I haven't tested it myself.

The build has buffs for Poison though, the 76% chaos damage nodes you get along with physical damage at the shadow start and the skill effect duration all work on the poison damage and duration, there are DoT nodes you could spec into close but I don't know if that would be efficient.

All I can say that from my play with Assassinate the damage feels better and the free culling is great for high HP bosses. You have 95% crit when mobs are at full life and at 35% or below, which makes your damage against trash much better but doesn't stop you from generating power charges with Unstable Infusion.

You could do something like this for the crit nodes:
Spoiler
Last edited by Mr_G on Jun 17, 2016, 3:40:57 AM
Which 6L do i use if i want to go for pure DPS and not MF?
Spell Echo - AoE - Controlled Destruction > Physical to Lightning - Added Fire - Crit Multiplier ?

WHy use physical to lightning for 50% spell damage conversion?

When looking for gears what kind of stats should i look out for besides crit?
Hey Mr_G,
What stats should I prioritize when shopping ventors?
I already have 2 but with negative IIQ... Want two with positive iiq/iir. Would u recommend one with like 35+ iir and low iiq (1-5) or just go 2 ventors with 8-10 iiq and whatever iir?
Could u also check my gear on my profile and tell me whats best to invest now?
Im still trying to 6 link my Greeds Embrace... Dont know if i keep trying it before buy new ventors or new piece of gear.
Im doing T12 maps just fine.
"
icel3oi wrote:
Which 6L do i use if i want to go for pure DPS and not MF?
Spell Echo - AoE - Controlled Destruction > Physical to Lightning - Added Fire - Crit Multiplier ?

Why use physical to lightning for 50% spell damage conversion?

When looking for gears what kind of stats should i look out for besides crit?
Yeah that would be the most DPS setup I can think of, you can use phys to lightning if you want to shock enemies - once they are shocked they take 50% more damage, but if you are using poison you don't want to use it because it would half your physical damage which would half your poison damage.

For gear you want crit multi on your neck, maybe attack speed on your gloves if you use whirling blades, movement speed on boots can be nice but may not be necessary if you use whirling mostly. Life on gear can make the different between 5k or 6k life once you are level 92+. For defences you want a shield like Rathpith to give some spell block, or a high armour or evasion 30% block shield and a lightning coil or belly of the beast can help make you a bit tankier.

"
MasterN3rd wrote:
Hey Mr_G,
What stats should I prioritize when shopping ventors?
Could u also check my gear on my profile and tell me whats best to invest now?
For Ventor's this is my search on poe.trade: http://poe.trade/search/hahekihaumamad
Just search by cheapest and find one with positive rarity and resists that can be balanced by your other gear, you don't need all positive resists as long as it's not like -20%. I value quantity over rarity so any rarity explicit roll over 10% is plenty for me.
You should keep an eye out for 6L greed's that are up for sale, they could be fairly cheap.

Your gear looks great for the MF version, the only thing I would change is that you shouldn't need a mana flask anymore - swap that for a Silver flask if you want clear speed or a Basalt/Jade flask if you want survival.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info