[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

"
Hey i have a question: Can i run with the Life Based Version (no MF) Uber atziri? and can i use instead of a 2. dagger a shield? and what gems for a non-MF version?

This is the life DPS tree - I think it could be possible, I was going to attempt it myself this league. You could use a Dagger + Rathpith for spell block along with Rumi's Concoction. For full damage the gems would be something like this:

Blade Vortex + Echo + Physical to Lightning + Controlled Destruction + Added Fire + AoE (or Conc).

For chest armour either Belly of the Beast, Cospri's Will, Lightning Coil or a good rare chest.

I also theory crafted a CI version it should have similar DPS, but have more EHP:

"
goldnugget wrote:
hm what do you think of dropping either whirling blades or flame dash depending on if you have a dagger or wand.

I keep both of them mainly for safety and clear speed reasons, whirling blades can't go over ledges or across gaps so I use flame dash to do that. You would want to use Poison on the actual Blade Vortex, either with Cospri's Will for free or with get support gem, I think poison is better for bosses than added fire (potentially).

"
Hobben wrote:
Im also running a Curse on hit setup for warlords so i can run HoI and Hatred the shattering is so nice and i feel tankier this way.
My next big decision is what chest to buy carcass, coil, Greeds. Guess ill have to decide on MF by then.

That seems like a decent idea - you have BV + CoH + Warlord's for bosses and the rest of the time you have the curse from shattering mobs. It won't be as good for reflect maps, but it works. I found one I have blasphemy + warlords mark along with CwDT + Immortal Call I felt a lot more tanky, but levelling with DPS gear is smart, it's a lot faster and safer - you can decide on MF gear later once things are cheaper (usually).

Rumi's Concoction + Sentari's shield will give you a lot of survivability too.

For me a DPS chest would be Cospri's Will (expensive) or Belly of the Beast for 6k+ HP.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Jun 6, 2016, 9:04:27 PM
Hello,

First, thanks for the guide.

I have one question about auras.

I tried to add Blasphemy + Warlord'Mark + Assassin's Mark but when both of skills are activated, only one can give me charges. ( Sorry for my bad english)

If i activate Warlor's first, i'll have Endurance charge and only this one. If i activate assassin's mark first, i'll have power charge and only this one.

Can you tell me what i'm missing ?

Again, thk you for your help, it's my first build for this leagu, didnt play for a long time.
I was messing around with the skill three and was thinking about change only a few points from ur original three to use the "Inspired Learning" jewel which gives you rare monters mods for 20 seconds (mimicking the headhunter belt).
I used it last league with my low life bv occultist and all i can say is that it's pretty fun. Some mods u get are really powerfull.

Here are the three with the adjustments to use it:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAbDYotnIFPVvaowWvyaVYeIPqySLwzoqOFVLjDaJ03BSKgtd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUX_GkydsCyL0bRmX9FJTl5VMs66zQZbQ9QVCLJwRLXyD6-4y0UVHwGYc3LiTKPqCxx2-M4cD7vnoQYe3Pv4K2L01krXybqpKyD8nX5hZbc8yCPTAVLzqakN1_YRv1EK1SOtjNj0RL52qbIxirI_66_XDCbmT8h1knYqvkBF7wxvIz93xiuOEDdFjQ48am7WExfJFOuGmVzGe8uFVhaXLDPKa4EWdU1I8Be98n98Es6IA8B-aO4Kb

Just put it on the jewel slot right of the shadow start point.
U will also have one more frenzy charge this way.

What u guys think?
I would like to know if the increased skill effect duration we get from passive three affects jewel effects like this...
Last edited by MasterN3rd on Jun 7, 2016, 1:48:48 PM
So been thinking all day how i want my build to end up and i think all i really want is to use Noxious Strikes and Toxic Delivery effectively.

I went down the road of using Cospri's Will to apply bleed and then since you got 2nd curse you use Heretics Veil to run double blasphemy's. Toss in a an enlightened gem so you can still run hatred. Then you end up with at least for what would be a standard build because there is no way id ever afford all that.

So in order to use that path of the Assassin you have two choices.

Proc bleed somehow or Proc Poison and forego 20% extra phys dmg as chaos and Bleed dmg on Maimed targets.

I'm not sure how i feel about procing poison and not using 1/2 of a ascendancy node. It could still be good but it "feels bad", especially being your 8th point. I wont deny that procing poison seems easier equip poison gem. Even that requires a link though. The only other option is Cospri's will or I missing something else?

The other option is bleed, how does one make BV cause bleed. Earlier in the thread someone mentioned you use whirling blades to apply it. Is that really the only option? Does the vegan enchant "Causes Bleeding on Hit" not globally work on spells too? (i really dont know). Or even other items such as Rive, Rigwald's Savagery, Jack the axe, etc.

If the modifier "causes bleeding on hit" works with BV is that not the best option? Sure it takes a crafting or weapon slot but that surely is better than the opportunity cost of using poison gem or a 5ex chest and not getting all the ascendancy node benefits?

I did google about the bleeding on hit and how it apply's with spells and could only find info on how bleed works with bloodlust.

Thanks,
Hob
Hi! Would you mind taking a screenshot of your skill tree and posting that? For some reason, the skill tree in will not generate for me in browser, and I can not see the build :(
"
LaDovinette wrote:
I tried to add Blasphemy + Warlord'Mark + Assassin's Mark. Can you tell me what i'm missing ?
You need to have +1 curse if you want to run 2 curses on Blasphemy, you won't need Assassin's Mark once you get the Unstable Infusion Ascendancy though.

"
Hobben wrote:
The other option is bleed, how does one make BV cause bleed. Earlier in the thread someone mentioned you use whirling blades to apply it. Is that really the only option?
Unfortunately spells can't cause bleed on hit yet. The Vagan mod is local to the weapon and has to be applied with an attack. Aside from Whirling Blades the only other way I can see bleed being applied effectively is using Cyclone, but your chance to hit will be 70% or less.

"
blain185 wrote:
For some reason, the skill tree in will not generate for me in browser, and I can not see the build.
Chrome is bugged with the tree at the moment, try using Firefox, or you can use the offline skill tree planner: https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases

Prophecy Update:
Going slow on mapping, but MFing is doing good. Found a Bino's yesterday, bought a Ventor's for more than I usually would (80c) mainly because I was happy about 6Ling my chest so cheaply. I will now start saving for either a Cospri's or a Reach of the Council (I plan to use it on my next build, unless I find a nice Harbinger).

Gear

Going live on Twitch soon.
Last edited by Mr_G on Jun 7, 2016, 10:28:22 PM
I'm not certain whether Cospri's Will can poison with spells.

I'm currently using Mortem Morsu and the poison does not appear to be working with Blade Vortex. Anyone knows if I'm wrong?
"
Mr_G wrote:
"
LaDovinette wrote:
I tried to add Blasphemy + Warlord'Mark + Assassin's Mark. Can you tell me what i'm missing ?
You need to have +1 curse if you want to run 2 curses on Blasphemy, you won't need Assassin's Mark once you get the Unstable Infusion Ascendancy though.

"
Hobben wrote:
The other option is bleed, how does one make BV cause bleed. Earlier in the thread someone mentioned you use whirling blades to apply it. Is that really the only option?
Unfortunately spells can't cause bleed on hit yet. The Vagan mod is local to the weapon and has to be applied with an attack. Aside from Whirling Blades the only other way I can see bleed being applied effectively is using Cyclone, but your chance to hit will be 70% or less.

"
blain185 wrote:
For some reason, the skill tree in will not generate for me in browser, and I can not see the build.
Chrome is bugged with the tree at the moment, try using Firefox, or you can use the offline skill tree planner: https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases

Prophecy Update:
Going slow on mapping, but MFing is doing good. Found a Bino's yesterday, bought a Ventor's for more than I usually would (80c) mainly because I was happy about 6Ling my chest so cheaply. I will now start saving for either a Cospri's or a Reach of the Council (I plan to use it on my next build, unless I find a nice Harbinger).

Gear

Wow. Congrats on 6 linking so early. How did you manage to do it?
"
Mr_G wrote:
"
LaDovinette wrote:

Thank you !
"
ocha wrote:
Wow. Congrats on 6 linking so early. How did you manage to do it?
I traded fusings with my Guild Leader who needed 2 chaos, he has been known for getting 6Ls in less than 10 fusings on occasion so obviously the fusings he gave me were Blessed!

https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__/v/70864237

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info