First Wave of Trade Improvements

First of all trade improvements are always welcome.

But i think this post should had been "up" before supporter packs came out.

My opinion is that everybody should have been given a free premium tab for the sake of trade and leave them decide if they want to buy more of them. (Which eventually they will need more than one)

Nonetheless there is always the poe.trade classic method.
It saddens me that the trade improvements promised for so long are being implemented as a paid feature.
I've been waiting for this thank you GGG :)
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
"
tattoogun wrote:
It does the same what this system will. As you and the devs also said the refreshing time will be lower....but that not a case to call this game a p2w. You can still get what this tabs offering FOR FREE if you PUT AN EFFORT IN LIKE 10 MINS and set up Procurement. Its your decision!

Not entirely true. All this talk doesn't resolve the issue they brought up in their third paragraph: the massive security issue of providing login details to a third party app.

I think if there any "danger" by using thoose 3rd party programs wouldnt be an autoreply message on this site from a poe.trade devs when you need your trade URL. It means the GGG also dont see any danger to work with thoose programs otherwise they simply dont let this happen through their web.
IGN.: OhhShiatHereWeGoAgain
It's an amazing update and you should stop crying and saying it's p2w.
I don't want to argue if it's p2w or not because I don't care. If you haven't spent a single penny helping the developers constantly updating the game, giving improvements (remember the loot filter demands, now we are getting trade updates along with constant content updates) you really should just shut up and enjoy the 99.99% free part of the game which is better than any games on the f2p market.
And for the ones with 6x Ruler of Wraeclast level supporter titles saying that he didn't buy a single tab. Well _no flame_ but that's "weird" and I'm sure you have a few left of that ~~ 10k points to buy a tab or two.
Wow that is Awesome!!! Don'T know why everyone is screaming P2W. You can still spam trade chat or keep using procurement/acquisition. For a free game, GGG is making improvements and pumping out expansion every couple months, obviously they need to fund it.
Oh wow 0.o this so great!
(even though i own only premium tabs and a lot of them, i still think this should also work for normals and f2p players tho)
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
"
tattoogun wrote:
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
"
tattoogun wrote:
It does the same what this system will. As you and the devs also said the refreshing time will be lower....but that not a case to call this game a p2w. You can still get what this tabs offering FOR FREE if you PUT AN EFFORT IN LIKE 10 MINS and set up Procurement. Its your decision!

Not entirely true. All this talk doesn't resolve the issue they brought up in their third paragraph: the massive security issue of providing login details to a third party app.

I think if there any "danger" by using thoose 3rd party programs wouldnt be an autoreply message on this site from a poe.trade devs when you need your trade URL. It means the GGG also dont see any danger to work with thoose programs otherwise they simply dont let this happen through their web.

I'm not concerned with the usage of apps in of themselves. I'm concerned that the apps could in some way be compromised, especially since it's a largely free endeavor and hence wouldn't have the resources to combat such incursions. They DID mention it's an issue after all.
This is amazing! Thanks GGG:)
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
I'm not concerned with the usage of apps in of themselves. I'm concerned that the apps could in some way be compromised, especially since it's a largely free endeavor and hence wouldn't have the resources to combat such incursions. They DID mention it's an issue after all.

"I'm not concerned with the usage of apps in of themselves"

Im out my friend! that sentence asnwered me everything...
IGN.: OhhShiatHereWeGoAgain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info