First Wave of Trade Improvements

Is the tab-wide price dependent on the tab name? e.g. can you name the tab something like 'SHOP' but still have a tab-wide buyout.
JUST VAAL IT, DONT LET THIS WORLD BE AN ILLUSION EXILE, IN CRUEL YOU SAID IN MERCILESS, SO JUST VAAL IT, DON'T LET YOUR ITEMS BE SHIT
So much salt still coming from the supporter pack people. Your wallet doesnt make you better than anyone else.
where is now the "GGG" politics which only cosmetic items is vending as microtransactions and game content is not sold?
smells like everything changes. and sounds dishonorable do this.
Last edited by Gemini666 on Mar 3, 2016, 6:17:15 AM
How do I set myself offline??
so it will load the item only if you click on price then select currency and number.
if you use ctrl+c to paste this format "~b/o 10 chaos" in the first box after the right click, it won't load the item on poe trade?

if it works like this, it take years to set a price for every single item...

i set a price of like 50-60 items between 1 and 5ex using ctrl+c in the first edit box and only 3 load in poe trade lawl

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 3, 2016, 8:44:56 AM
I just figured a huge disadvantage of not being able to use the new trade system on standard stash tabs :

We still can't get rid of dozens of remove only standard tabs by just listing the items in there. Being able to list items in standard remove only tabs would help so much to get rid of them. Such a missed opportunity ( to our disadvantage including the proponents of the premium only trade ).

However I suppose the new trading system will now never become possible in standard tabs because players will buy premium stash tabs only to be able to trade and GGG cant make trading possible in standard tabs without offending those customers ( which also negates the argument of some that there might be more trade patches which might add that later -> its quite unlikely to ever happen ).
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Mar 3, 2016, 9:51:12 AM
"
TRV wrote:
So much salt still coming from the supporter pack people. Your wallet doesnt make you better than anyone else.

The same can be said about the non-paying customers, so much hate "still coming from the" non-paying folks. It doesn't make "you better than anyone else" either.

I never claimed to have more say than any other player here, and I actually emphasized that in a reply to someone else on this thread. We're all in the community together. So why do you single out supporter pack people? And what about people who don't buy packs, just point?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Gemini666 wrote:
where is now the "GGG" politics which only cosmetic items is vending as microtransactions and game content is not sold?
smells like everything changes. and sounds dishonorable do this.

Exactly! This is the issue I - among others - have with this feature: not the money, but the principle.
And to the others posters who pointed out that extra stash tabs where already p2w, that was debatable, given the possibilities of muling and alt accounts- my personal view of the mattare is that they are borderline p2w... With this feature only given to Premium Tabs, there's no debate imho.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
pelife123 wrote:
It is basicaly a built-in version of what people already use (acquisition/procurement) the only difference is: it is inferior and only for premium tabs.

Exactly. Those complaining about this or labeling it as P2W want to make some sort of distinction that this is new functionality only for paying customers.

"
pelife123 wrote:
Furthermore, I don't believe it will have a huge impact in economy as it is right now. The majority (if not all) of the players who have premium stash tabs (whom happen to be a minority in the game) already use procurement/acquisition. They will fool around with this "new" trade system but since it will be a very small "niche" they will soon "migrate" back to "poe trade".

As for the hype, it's nice for those more casual about trading, like me. I've only used poe.trade to buy, never to sell. It's just too much time to bother with a third party app for organizing my wares and trading. I don't want to have to re-install the app or bother with something that interacts with my PoE client for just selling (ie: listing items to sell). For that reason alone it's a game changer for the casuals. The hardcore among us are only a small fraction of the casuals, so this will give the market a change to get flooded with lots of items for sale. This simple feature will have a great impact on supply and demand, mark my words.

Because let's face it, most players are lazy: they're not going to spend the time with 3rd party software. I'm actually working on an app to help PoE players, haven't released it yet, and I know only the more dedicated players will be interested in it.

"
pelife123 wrote:
Other thing that is worth mentioning: extra tabs make a huge impact in your gameplay, no matter how hard some people want to deny it. From a player who played this game since 2013 until nov 2015 with only 4 stash tabs, raged many times because of stash management, lost many potential good deals, reached a point where I would spend more time managing my stash than actually playing the game and even wanted to stop playing several times due to stash management I can tell: STASH TABS ARE PAY TO WIN.

(...)

TIME SPENT STORING ITEM
Guys with spare tabs: takes less than a second, literally.
Guy with 4 tabs and a lot of FREEEEEEEE mules: At least 4 seconds if you are storing in an ALT character in the same account and over 8 if you are storing in another account.

You don't need to be a genius to realise that the free player lose many opportunities in game due to the time he spends managing his stash.

Agreed. I'll easily give you that arguing point. That's why I've asked others: "where do you draw the line?". So many are calling this premium tab feature P2W, but why now? Because it's a new topic? Were they complaining when we got these tabs in the micro-transaction shop?

And hypothetically, if we got a "Super Premium" tab that had twice the space and included auto sorting features, would we see the same P2W complaints again?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 3, 2016, 11:47:15 AM
people are just complaining because this is the internet and they feel like they must complain, this is a QoL like the tabs have always been.

anyone who is trading already has premium tabs, the complainers just like to be bitter or had no intention of trading anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info