First Wave of Trade Improvements

You have an option about stash tabs. Mule characters and second-third account.
GGG is ok with that.
For fast listing items you have no option. Buy premium stash tabs only.
"
snatat wrote:
Stash Tabs Confirmed Pay to Win \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ but in reality "near real time" is not gunna make a huge difference. Its more like pay to get an advantage which stash tabs were already..

i dont see how buying stash tabs gives you an "advantage" as far as i know there is nothing stopping you from making multiple accounts "mules" to stash more items, its just that none is doing that cuz its easier to just have em all on the same account, and we do like to support the developers. No support means no income wich means they cant develope the game, after all its a free to play game, its optional whatever you want more stashtabs or skins, i wont really change the game, you just have to plan your stash a bit better. Most casual players dont even need more than the starting 4 tabs, us veterans does tho, but we enjoy the game and play alot so why not give anything in return?
Set sail for epic fail
"
Plaguetongue1 wrote:
"
snatat wrote:
Stash Tabs Confirmed Pay to Win \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ but in reality "near real time" is not gunna make a huge difference. Its more like pay to get an advantage which stash tabs were already..

i dont see how buying stash tabs gives you an "advantage" as far as i know there is nothing stopping you from making multiple accounts "mules" to stash more items, its just that none is doing that cuz its easier to just have em all on the same account, and we do like to support the developers. No support means no income wich means they cant develope the game, after all its a free to play game, its optional whatever you want more stashtabs or skins, i wont really change the game, you just have to plan your stash a bit better. Most casual players dont even need more than the starting 4 tabs, us veterans does tho, but we enjoy the game and play alot so why not give anything in return?

100% agree with you mate! "boo hoo hoo stahs are p2w QQ"
Wthyr
          P A Y
           T O
          W I N
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

It is now so insanely easy to sell - thank you very much I have used both Procurement & Acquistion in the past, within minutes of swapping to public stash tabs, items I have had in my shop for weeks are actually selling. I see with more on the market the prices should drop which will benefit all of us in game.

It's only 10 points to upgrade a tab to premium today. For a very minor sum of money you are supporting the GGG team eat & pay the bills & improve the game for all of us.

ign: Kza_Taza
"
kareNZa wrote:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

It is now so insanely easy to sell - thank you very much I have used both Procurement & Acquistion in the past, within minutes of swapping to public stash tabs, items I have had in my shop for weeks are actually selling. I see with more on the market the prices should drop which will benefit all of us in game.

It's only 10 points to upgrade a tab to premium today. For a very minor sum of money you are supporting the GGG team eat & pay the bills & improve the game for all of us.

I love that feature too. Was too lazy to update procurement at times. I also think prices will drop. Just that new players,most of them,won't have premium tabs or bother with shops at least at the start. Some will.
All people against that decision here are saying is what comes next?
Is this the future of qol improvements they will develop? Behind paywall?
That's what the company needs to clarify because it's the first time something like this happens. It's not about 1$ or 10$. People supported with other stuff than premium tabs and don't get this new trade upgrade.
I hate the "buy this portal effect to gain..." policy.
Thanks for this nice adds
I love all the Pay 2 Win posts. Makes me just laugh. Are you actually paying to WIN the game? No, you're trading. You're making your life easier to trade. Not to win. Now if you think trading in a game is winning then you are right in your own mind. I for one am accepting the offering and all my stash tabs are premium. Guess I paid to win. I won. :) Moving on.

EDIT for the fun of it.

Thank you GGG for all you do to make this game enjoyable and keep the QoL improvements coming. :D
Last edited by TaxE1736 on Mar 2, 2016, 9:01:25 PM
This improvement is really great. I'm happy with that, but...

"
Alea wrote:
"only show items with a buyout/fixed price" please ! i need that option !!

This.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
I don't get all the hype.

It is basicaly a built-in version of what people already use (acquisition/procurement) the only difference is: it is inferior and only for premium tabs.

I also believe it is so rudimentary and only accesible to premium tabs right now because they want to test it properly before adding more features and granting access to EVERYONE (not only premium tabs) since it would make no sense to a company that is strongly against p2w make a p2w trade system.

Not trying to undervalue their work. I just don't get all the hype, this post is like "hey, we are trying to improve trade system, we are just 3 years late (procurement was released in 2013)

Furthermore, I don't believe it will have a huge impact in economy as it is right now. The majority (if not all) of the players who have premium stash tabs (whom happen to be a minority in the game) already use procurement/acquisition. They will fool around with this "new" trade system but since it will be a very small "niche" they will soon "migrate" back to "poe trade".

Other thing that is worth mentioning: extra tabs make a huge impact in your gameplay, no matter how hard some people want to deny it. From a player who played this game since 2013 until nov 2015 with only 4 stash tabs, raged many times because of stash management, lost many potential good deals, reached a point where I would spend more time managing my stash than actually playing the game and even wanted to stop playing several times due to stash management I can tell: STASH TABS ARE PAY TO WIN.

Now, let's all calm down and not get stupid like "this is an ARPG with no ending, you can't win, hur dur". It is something very logical and not really hard to understand (even though some people won't).

1- This is an ARPG.
2 - What do you do? You farm all day trying to get the best items for you. (No, you are wrong I play an ARPG because I like the story...)
3 - Getting the best items for you being a self found player is very unlikely, nearly impossible.
4 - So, in order to do that you MUST trade and to trade first you need to sell, but this is not a perfect world and you don't sell stuff instantly (specially with a bad trade system such as the one we had for the past years). So, you have to STORE stuff in your STASH. Oh but wait a minute your stash is already full... let's make a new character and make as a mule... No more char slot... no problem, let's make a new account and play with 2 clients open (yup, 2 instances of this hardware friendly game, problem bruh?) and let's keep doing this. Whenever I drop something I open my other account then I trade myself when it gets full I make another character in my second account and so on...

All good, but you now there is this funny thing called: TIME

TIME SPENT STORING ITEM
Guys with spare tabs: takes less than a second, literally.
Guy with 4 tabs and a lot of FREEEEEEEE mules: At least 4 seconds if you are storing in an ALT character in the same account and over 8 if you are storing in another account.

You don't need to be a genius to realise that the free player lose many opportunities in game due to the time he spends managing his stash.

There are 3 things to do in this game: Play, Manage Stash, Sell, nothing else (go afk and chat doesn't count)
Let's say, hypotheticaly, that someone with extra tabs spend his time this way:
90% Playing
9% Managing Stash
1% Selling

The same person without extra stash tabs would spend at least 4 times longer managing his stash so it would be something like:
~71% Playing
~28% Managing Stash
~1% Selling

And that is the best scenario, the more itens you get and more mules you have the longer you spend managing your stash.

Back in 2013 4 stash tabs wasn't that bad for new leagues but with so many new stuff they added to the game, specially divination cards, just 4 isn't enough and muling is bad.

Now go ahead and tell me how I'm wrong and that you "don't care" about this because you just play for fun, yet you are wasting your time reading and making posts about this thing you don't care.
Last edited by pelife123 on Mar 2, 2016, 11:58:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info