First Wave of Trade Improvements

anyone know if this new premium tab trade ability will available by Friday with the new leagues starting up?
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
This thread feels like...

Politburo offer potato, but potato require premium tab.

Internet come to Latvia, shop dreams die with premium tab.

Man and wife work hard to grow potato: it ripen to regular tab.

Stumble on premium tab in field today. It regular tab, breaks ankle.

I don't know what I just read, but it's by far the best thing in thread. GG.

EDIT: Ahahah it just gets funnier every time I read it =D
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Last edited by systemdown on Mar 2, 2016, 12:20:31 AM
"
EastofI wrote:
"
Void_Logic wrote:
I have premium tabs, but I will not be using this feature in protest of how much I disagree with locking features behind paywalls.

I will also not be spending any more money on this game until the features are made available to everyone.

Your logic is void.

His logic is not void
"
VideoGeemer wrote:

Exactly. It's not about space; it's about the very ability to acquire what we are entitled to compared to others. Now, I have the points (obviously) to get a Premium tab. That's beside the point.

And for all these people, like the guy you replied to, who are saying "Well, this is just Phase 1. Phases 2 and 3 should surely fix the problem!"

This ignores that they are still CREATING a problem that destroys my entitlement that will need fixing, and also that this "first phase" comes three years and change after the official release. Maybe by 2024 they'll have Phase 3 complete...

-VG-

119 pages: replace every reply that contains the words "need" and "i think this is wrong" with "entitlement"....and u see the bigger picture.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Mar 2, 2016, 12:48:24 AM
"
leighferon wrote:
"
VideoGeemer wrote:

Exactly. It's not about space; it's about the very ability to acquire what we are entitled to compared to others. Now, I have the points (obviously) to get a Premium tab. That's beside the point.

And for all these people, like the guy you replied to, who are saying "Well, this is just Phase 1. Phases 2 and 3 should surely fix the problem!"

This ignores that they are still CREATING a problem that destroys my entitlement that will need fixing, and also that this "first phase" comes three years and change after the official release. Maybe by 2024 they'll have Phase 3 complete...

-VG-

replace every post with the words "need" and "i think this is wrong" with "entitlement"....and u see the bigger picture.

Well, I can see where you're coming from with this. Perhaps "need" is too strong a word. I don't agree that it has anything to do with entitlement or a lack thereof, though; it's about people paying to be able to get things in-game that will advance their progress.

If tabs do become the only way to do it (which I hope they do not, at least until GGG gets the rest of their plan underway), we're kind of stuck having to buy a tab. And yeah, I know; it's cheap. That's not the point, though.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Never have i heard a more gratuitous of P2W in my life! I've paid a ton of money into this game and still don't have anything good to show for it and am terrible at gameplay.

Edit: I also have over 200 stash tabs. 20 of which im gonna make public. Cant wait to sell these Lifesprigs ;P
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Mar 2, 2016, 12:52:56 AM
the point is noone deserves to have prem stash tabs more than 4 stash tabs or glamorous pets. they choose to get them. none of these advance game play beyond anyone else capability if they never buy any micro-transactions.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
"
leighferon wrote:
the point is noone deserves to have prem stash tabs more than 4 stash tabs or glamorous pets. they choose to get them. none of these advance game play beyond anyone else capability if they never buy any micro-transactions.

Exactly. Which is why trade matters-it's not just cosmetic.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
"
leighferon wrote:

Exactly. Which is why trade matters-it's not just cosmetic.

-VG-

it does not change anything from before or give any advantage over before. it only matters because ppl believe it actually gives an advantage over before^^

the latter cannot be proven yet.
.\1.2/
..\3/
Last edited by leighferon on Mar 2, 2016, 1:38:17 AM
Can we at least get a Premium Stash Tab Upgrade 4-pack with a discounted price? Like say 40-45 points instead of the 60 they would cost individually?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info