First Wave of Trade Improvements

I somewhat understand improving trading in this game, but why not focus on the real quality of life improvements; like better range on fishing...

P.S. Keep up the good work GGG. Can not wait for this new content
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Mar 1, 2016, 9:35:15 PM
So it's letting people be able to purchase the ability to set up their own vendor stand?

Just put your item in, set the price, and hope that someone stops by and picks it up?
^^^ People cant buy things from your stash tabs. you still need to make the trade ^^^
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
"
^^^ People cant buy things from your stash tabs. you still need to make the trade ^^^

Ah ok. Thanks.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
It's not P2W but it sure is pay for QoL improvements now.
Or are you that supporting GGG on this gonna deny that too?

Buying Tabs is paying for QoL and has always been. Yet I've haven't seen a thread about that in years.
People seems fine about it.

I see no difference here. You can still do all the trading for free.

Two different things there. 10 tabs don't add an extra function over 4. It's just more of the same thing. Space.
I will use the premiums for sure but it's the first time a developed qol goes to those that paid for a specifing mtx.
It's a change,let's not play dumb here.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

Buying Tabs is paying for QoL and has always been. Yet I've haven't seen a thread about that in years.

Two different things there. 10 tabs don't add an extra function over 4. It's just more of the same thing. Space.
I will use the premiums for sure but it's the first time a developed qol goes to those that paid for a specifing mtx.
It's a change,let's not play dumb here.

But there is an extra benefit to 10 tabs over 4, more space.

People are making a mountain out of a mole hill, and not even giving GGG a time to implement the next steps.

Just a bunch of people looking for an excuse to accuse GGG of going against their own policy.
Yes,it's more space. Not a new feature and function they were developing.
You cannot distinguish these two things?
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Yes,it's more space. Not a new feature and function they were developing.
You cannot distinguish these two things?

Of course I can, but I emphasize it because the true importance of any stash tab is... SPACE.

The only importance of a premium one up to this point was the fact that you could add additional functionality to it like colour coding and naming.

It now adds what people are defining as a QOL thing, which it really doesn't seem to be that much.

If anything, it's a QOL for the 3rd party websites, since scanning forums = heavy server load for the 3rd party websites, so an API is about giving them something easier.

I think it is far too early for you or anyone to say a damn thing about this, because as it has been mentioned before, first stage. That usually means it will be followed by a second, possibly a third and maybe more.

It's called testing the waters, and if it works out, then maybe they can expand it. Is it P2W or QOL moaning when people who buy supporter packs get early beta access over others? No.

This is a first implementation and they applied it to something with already existent functionality first. It just makes sense.

I am just sick of people complaining the way the are.
Last edited by Nirvanna21 on Mar 1, 2016, 10:17:07 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

Exactly
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Ok i understand that you are more patient and possitive thinking. Cool.
It's a great qol especialy in a new league if you are in a hurry to get currency.
Every good item you find,right click and it's online.
Not having to update procurement and then copy paste to thread shop for every single item.
It gives a definite advantage and it's a great addition to the game.
People were furious because league starts soon and they bought tabs this weekend without knowing about it.
Next day it get announced so they have to buy premium on full price to be competitive in trading at the start which is important.
I hope there will be a universal solution soon for all players including the ones i got in this free game, because that's the philosophy that gave GGG the support they got from me through tabs and mtx and from thousands more players. "You pay only for cosmetic effects"
If their bussines model has changed,i would like to know that.
I will not support a "pay for qol" company. It's my choice.
Peace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info