Skill Reveal: Sunder

The skill looks fun.
I always play melee, and this will be my 2nd char on the upcoming league.

Still going ice tarp as main
The thing I liked most about the video was the approach to the boss area ..... and ..... not going in there! :) Even Devs know it's a death sentence for most builds :)
AWESOME I have to try that one out! Thanks for sharing!
Icecrash => Earthquake
Glacial Cascade => Sunder

Any new skill soon what look and have different feel then mtx?
Earthshaker is that you?
[IGN] "Zealotchen"
Good, another non sword skill...

ps: also please give some love to 2H by making some skill for them :(
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Instead of making a bunch of melee attacks become ranged, why don't you focus on utility melee skills (of which I think there is one - ground slam. Someone can correct me) that alleviate the problem.

You could even use existing content.

Like enabling characters to pull monsters towards them with a grappling hook like Brutus, which can be used as an attack skill (deals damage), a push skill (empires grasp) or a mass-pull (LMP+GMP+Chain)....?

Or ways to cluster enemies without having to use a specific high level unique item...

Either that - or the thing I'd much prefer, severe nerfs to everything ranged and AoE :^)
Last edited by ihasmario on Feb 25, 2016, 4:34:59 AM
Nicee melee kincetic blast Kappa
"
Nicee melee kincetic blast Kappa

kappa?
"
MaraWuti wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
Looks like Ground slam, v 1.5

GGG you are overdoing it. You don't need to push new bland copy-paste skills, just to artificially inflate the content. Take your time and design something innovative for melee.

Check out why Cyclone is so good and widely used. Making new copies of skills that are automatically sub-par to cyclone, is just clutter.

Why do people keep saying GS? Did you even read the announcement? The main source of aoe damage comes from the proc'd shockwaves. It's KINETIC BLAST FOR MELEE, THAT'S PRETTY NEW

Sunder + inc aoe + HoA + inc dot + any Ascendancy passive that causes explosions on-kill = an entire screen burned to death with one swing.

GS is for stun-lock builds. Earthquake is for hit-and-run builds. Sunder is for linear-cluster aoe burn builds. Just because they look vaguely similar doesn't mean they actually function the same.

Thank you, couldn't have said it better myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info