Skill Reveal: Sunder

well it`s look lame but in fact its melee Vaal Ice Nova in Ground Slam skin, common GGG u can do more then that.
Last edited by w3spirit on Feb 25, 2016, 2:48:43 AM
Looks like Ground slam, v 1.5

GGG you are overdoing it. You don't need to push new bland copy-paste skills, just to artificially inflate the content. Take your time and design something innovative for melee.

Check out why Cyclone is so good and widely used. Making new copies of skills that are automatically sub-par to cyclone, is just clutter.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Looks like Ground slam, v 1.5

GGG you are overdoing it. You don't need to push new bland copy-paste skills, just to artificially inflate the content. Take your time and design something innovative for melee.

Check out why Cyclone is so good and widely used. Making new copies of skills that are automatically sub-par to cyclone, is just clutter.

Why do people keep saying GS? Did you even read the announcement? The main source of aoe damage comes from the proc'd shockwaves. It's KINETIC BLAST FOR MELEE, THAT'S PRETTY NEW

Sunder + inc aoe + HoA + inc dot + any Ascendancy passive that causes explosions on-kill = an entire screen burned to death with one swing.

GS is for stun-lock builds. Earthquake is for hit-and-run builds. Sunder is for linear-cluster aoe burn builds. Just because they look vaguely similar doesn't mean they actually function the same.
Last edited by MaraWuti on Feb 25, 2016, 3:08:09 AM
Why we cannot use this while unarmed?:( No love for punchers...
that's what kaom uses innit
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
A Ground Slam that you could use with Atziri Disfavor!
Finally!!!
I now know what I will be playing once Acendancy starts :D

Assasin 2hand crit Sunder Axe Shadow Armour/Es Hybrid maybe sundering Lifebased Marauder Juggernaut.

Barkhul uses this fissure, Kaom does it and Pikerivet used it.

And know we finally are allowed to use something simular!!!
<3 GGG
Can´t wait!
Sooo hyped now!
aaaand ground slam becomes obsolete :)
When I looked at the skill first it looked like an mtx for ground slam, but then I saw that there is a small aoe that goes off around each enemy hit. So skill will probably better in maps with increased mob density
Looks like the beta ground slam version but abit better ground effect.... Hahaha come on you can do better with all the cash you get from these nerds.
Last edited by obsivus on Feb 25, 2016, 3:53:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info