Ascendancy Enchantments

"
Rabalaflema wrote:
"
D623932883 wrote:
Don't let uniques be re-craftable. That will get lame very fast.

Yeah, I have 2 stash tabs full of Acuities ready to rekt in the first day lol

No

I believe it will be the only way throu uniques to find some decent atribute on poe.trade because it wont get implicts in search?
The Helm enchants are stupid, you will never ever get the one you need and then after a half year of grinding you wont ever be allowed to upgrade the helmet....
So will Animate Guardian be able to proc the on hit, when hit and on kill effect if I equip him with the gloves possessing such enchantment?

Decree of Light can prove very useful for any summoner build who uses him.
Interesting. I'm assuming that glove skills that do damage, won't do damage if the Ancestral Bond keystone is allocated?
You wrote that there's 300 enchantments for helmets, but what's with gloves and boots? Only 4 variations for both? I mean, I don't really see any of them useful for the builds I usually play so I wonder if we'll get something else for these bases.
"
The Helm enchants are stupid, you will never ever get the one you need and then after a half year of grinding you wont ever be allowed to upgrade the helmet....

U just described every gearing aspect of the game.

PS: My little brother(19 yo) started playing, done bout 10-20 maps, didn't get any upgrades for gear(mind u his gear was kinda garbage-ish) and quit cause in his words - "wtf is this? y2k Korean MMO? nobody got time for this kind of grind today".
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
"

PS: My little brother(19 yo) started playing, done bout 10-20 maps, didn't get any upgrades for gear(mind u his gear was kinda garbage-ish) and quit cause in his words - "wtf is this? y2k Korean MMO? nobody got time for this kind of grind today".

10-20 maps is about 3 hours and 20ish minutes, especially if they were lower tier. That's not shit for effort.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
"
XigTek wrote:
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
"

10-20 maps is about 3 hours and 20ish minutes, especially if they were lower tier. That's not shit for effort.

Yup, about 3 hours for a new player. For a modern gamer and I'm talking human being that has life, 3h is a lot of effort on a game after reaching end game, 2 evenings of maps and 0 upgrades. Yeah he proly just got very unlucky, still. D3 got him hooked up cause power creep was real, here he left rly fast cause grind was real.

He said story was good and artistically game looks good, but way too grindy.

I personally won't be bothering getting perfect chants on items, maybe on kill glove effect at best. Still hyped for ascendancy and new league, first league i'll be playing since leaving the game in 2013.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Yay looks cool. so hyped
Is it weird that I'm most excited for a Tempest Shield one?

I've been dying to make a build with it forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info