Ascendancy Enchantments

there are way to many helmet enchantments, i mean i love that there is more then one option per build but you could run forever and never get the helmet enchantment you want/need. There NEEDS to be a way to get closer to a enchantment you want/need..
Can you tell us if any of these have level requirements? If Goldrim or Wanderlust are enchanted might they get a powerful enchantment at the cost of no longer using them at level 1?
If the enchantments are also tied to Stat Bases maybe that could also help/increase the stress with it.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Real quick question - I finished my ascendancy on normal and I'm a bit confused. I don't really have a good pair of gloves to use the enchant on. Do I have to use this now? Is it limited? How exactly does this work?
"
Real quick question - I finished my ascendancy on normal and I'm a bit confused. I don't really have a good pair of gloves to use the enchant on. Do I have to use this now? Is it limited? How exactly does this work?

uphold question, also in this situation
"

You get the ability to enchant an item every time you complete the labyrinth. Whether you use that option or not has no incidence whatsoever on getting it again next time. Please do note that you do not get to return to that area when you leave : you need to complete the labyrinth again.
You can enchant an already enchanted item if you want to change the implicit mod again.
Way too many enchants, not enough aura enchants, i will never get the challenge done. been running lab for 3 days and nothing. Must be some way to close down the options you get enchanted to helms. why would a pure ES helm give attack skill enchants

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info