Ascendancy Enchantments

I have one question regarding the "Adds 44-66 fire damage if you've killed recently" boot mod.

Adds damage to what exactly?

Does it boost only attacks like virtually if not actually every non-weapon "adds damage to spells" mod in the game? Does it boost spells and attacks given that there are no limiters in the statement? What about totems, minions, and degeneration effects? I'd expect yes, no, and no but it does boost the initial, non-DoT damage from things like Fire Trap or Contagion, but the way things in this game are handled you tend to learn quickly to stop making assumptions about the mechanics.
QUESTION!

Will Animate Guardian be able to use any of these?

IE will my animate guardian be able to summon icy floating skull minions on kill?!?!?!
Or at least one of the other ones.

SAY YES OR I DOTH PROTEST!

Minion that makes minions on kill MUST HAZ.....

Hopefully the other helmet enchantments are a little more inspiring. Sure they are good (aside from earthquake) but something with a little more.... oomph. Like the one that has a chance to not use discharge charges. Game changers VS boosts. But you did say there was at least 2-3 for each so we shallz see.

Also, animate guardian threshold jewel. With at least 50 strength allocated in range, animate guardian can equip 1 additional accessory.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
those looks damn good ]:>
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Marikhen wrote:
I have one question regarding the "Adds 44-66 fire damage if you've killed recently" boot mod.

Does it boost only attacks like virtually if not actually every non-weapon "adds damage to spells" mod in the game? Does it boost spells and attacks given that there are no limiters in the statement? What about totems, minions, and degeneration effects? I'd expect yes, no, and no but it does boost the initial, non-DoT damage from things like Fire Trap or Contagion, but the way things in this game are handled you tend to learn quickly to stop making assumptions about the mechanics.

It gets added to Attacks, Spells and Secondary damage.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Hey Chris i got a question. How about for amulet can you also replace the implicit???
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Marikhen wrote:

It gets added to Attacks, Spells and Secondary damage.

Nice thanks.
Can you enchant an amulet also and replace its implicit???
"
HudaZki wrote:

Reading is seemingly an advanced skill.
No. Only Gloves, Boots and Helmets
"
Artasqweroldy wrote:
"
HudaZki wrote:

Reading is seemingly an advanced skill.
No. Only Gloves, Boots and Helmets

ok gratz on your part you have the ADVANCED skill. thank you
wot wot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not Brazilian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info