Ascendancy Enchantments

"
8% increased earthquake radius

wait, what??

What is earthquake??
300 possible enchants... on a RNG-based endeavor?
... I hope that this labyrinth thing is at least level 76, on merciless, to justify the grindfest (then we can level up a bit while in there).
"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
8% increased earthquake radius

wait, what??

What is earthquake??

New melee skill in ascendancy. just check it out ;)
"
Zackro wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

You can't add an enchantment to a corrupted item.

Is this the official stance on it as of now Bex?

I'm only asking because in two prior questions of this one was implied that corrupted item implicits would be changed by enchantments and the other one directly said corruption implicits on corrupted items will be over-written by the enchantment from the labyrinth.

THIS, i beleved it was in the QnA a while back. Sorry but what the fuck is that? I thought to overwrite an corrupted import u need to be able to change the item, in this case enchanting the item.
IGN: LarsPunkNado (dps ts/punture)
IGN: larshuijskens (max dps auramancer)
Looks that will be alot of fun. Thanks again GGG :) Keep up the good work.
so they made the enchants so OP that all players are forced in to the labyrint :S

"
"
Zackro wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

I'm only asking because in two prior questions of this one was implied that corrupted item implicits would be changed by enchantments and the other one directly said corruption implicits on corrupted items will be over-written by the enchantment from the labyrinth.

THIS, i beleved it was in the QnA a while back. Sorry but what the fuck is that? I thought to overwrite an corrupted import u need to be able to change the item, in this case enchanting the item.

In a vidio with chris and somone else, showcasing the labyrint some weeks ago, chris said we could enchant a corrupted item to change its implecit.
"
"
Zackro wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555700

In the Q&A these are Chris' exact words on the matter:
"Will I be able to enchant corrupted gloves/helm/boots in Ascendancy? Will the Enchantments override the implicits obtainable through corruption or can itens have both?

Ascendancy enchantments override corruption implicits. This is why we picked gloves/helms/boots, because they don't have corruption implicits as frequently."

Directly conflicts with what is now being said about not being able to enchant corrupt gear. I suppose the question also stands for the lucky few players who have mirrored helmets, gloves, or boots. Are those enchantable too? Official GGG statement please?
Spoiler
"
cmilles wrote:
"
"
Zackro wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555700

In the Q&A these are Chris' exact words on the matter:
"Will I be able to enchant corrupted gloves/helm/boots in Ascendancy? Will the Enchantments override the implicits obtainable through corruption or can itens have both?

Ascendancy enchantments override corruption implicits. This is why we picked gloves/helms/boots, because they don't have corruption implicits as frequently."

Directly conflicts with what is now being said about not being able to enchant corrupt gear. I suppose the question also stands for the lucky few players who have mirrored helmets, gloves, or boots. Are those enchantable too? Official GGG statement please?

My thoughts exactly. Enchants on mirrored and corrupted gear are a gray area now.
"
3bygone3 wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
3bygone3 wrote:
4th difficulty as an alternative to low-mid tier maps maybe? Hell yeah! That would be great surprise and addition to game I think.

Considering, that leveling is already extremely boring with 3 difficulties, it would be nightmare with 4.

There should be only one difficulty, and one pass though content.

What I meant was that everything would be like now, so you would get an access to maps in merciless and the 4th difficulty would be purely optional, probably with different quest rewards, if at all. But unless 4th difficlty's dried lake is much harder than low-mid maps this would probably lead to more dried lake farming(and better farming than current dried lake due to higher zone lvl) and thats not needed.

there used to be a 4th difficulty... and no thanks, 4 times the entire story is too much. used to take forever and ever and ever to get to chaos planes/maps. it was also an incentive NOT to play HC. besides that would lead to people creating builds that start to work at 90.. yuck.
here is hoping the labyrinth is a refreshing alternative to maps, which are getting a little stale except for the zana modified ones.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info