Ascendancy Enchantments

I really hope the tempest shield one has life leech
You farm, i buy simple as that :D
Not impressed by the glove enchants at all, tbh im highly disappointed GGG.

You added already existing stuff with other colours or elements as new glove enchants?
Im usually not a whiner, but this seems to me as if you have no ideas for the future,
it feels uninspired and weak.

i hope you can come up with something better than that cuz until now i had really much fun with the game and was glad to support you via buying packs or MTX.

- greetings, a poe player

edit:
totally offtopic but: tone down the fcking damage melees receive.
Last edited by EngiL on Feb 24, 2016, 11:52:20 AM
I wonder how/if Decree of Fury works with WANDS and BOWS..?
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Crazier and crazier!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
This looks awesome! :)
Hopefully RNG part won't be pain in the ass.
cool, but what does "recently" mean? 3 seconds, maybe 5, or just 2?
"

When you enchant your Boots, they gain a powerful stat that only applies when you meet certain conditions. Some boot enchantments are weaker but easier to activate, while others are powerful but harder to trigger. When an enchantment says "recently", it refers to the past four seconds. This new wording is also used elsewhere in the game. Here are some examples of boot enchantments:
"
Imprecision wrote:
Hmm. Are the 'on kill' effects of Words/Decrees triggerable by minions, traps, mines and totems?

I also see an awful lot of grinding the labyrinth to get a useful helmet enchant. I hope you made it really fun.

Fun or not with the level of power some of those enchants have we will be running it at least once a day for the foreseeable future unless you can choose an enchant which you wont be able to.

You thought bricking your good items with vaals was good RNG fun? Now you can brick on a whole new level this RNG is off the hook.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
akaskiller wrote:
"

When you enchant your Boots, they gain a powerful stat that only applies when you meet certain conditions. Some boot enchantments are weaker but easier to activate, while others are powerful but harder to trigger. When an enchantment says "recently", it refers to the past four seconds. This new wording is also used elsewhere in the game. Here are some examples of boot enchantments:

yeah, yeah, i asked first, read after.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info