Ascendancy Enchantments

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
TheGriz738 wrote:
"
Will the enchantment stack with a vaal/corruption effect?

this is also what i want to know

You can't add an enchantment to a corrupted item.

Can you corrupt an enchanted item, and potentially keep the enchantment and get a Vaal bonus as well?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Last edited by Summoner on Feb 23, 2016, 7:56:29 PM
>Unique items are able to Enchant
S I C K !

There was no grinding before Ascendancy! Hail GGG!
New thing always nice but why the hell you are not allowed us for a bit customizing Uniques items GGG ?

A Hack&slash game remain with time ,really exciting when items are worth grinding...

Why not add new rarity like set item? ( Green) or even a new one if you dont want doing that? .

I must admit that a lot of your in game items are not good (about at least 80% of them) and not worth of my time and it's not normal....

Why not augment crafting lvl of master? ( crafting a lvl 30 enchant on item lvl 70++ by a lvl 90+ char) is sooooo bad !

I hope you will read this.

Best regard.
I am guessing enchants will take stash tabs separately? :-( Man i am soo hurt with lack of tabs..
Those helm enchants!
IGN: Frazetta
"
D623932883 wrote:
Don't let uniques be re-craftable. That will get lame very fast.

Yeah, I have 2 stash tabs full of Acuities ready to rekt in the first day lol

No
All glove effects are melee? Nothing at all for spellcasters?? Or are there more than 4 words/edicts/decrees?
i get more hyped for this expansion with every news post.
this is awesome!!
"
okstus wrote:
so do we get to chose what enchant we apply or is it random

"
GingerBeast wrote:
Does anyone know if these enchantments are going to be able to be picked specifically or if it will be an RNG fest?

hahaha, one can only dream

"
The Helm enchants are stupid, you will never ever get the one you need and then after a half year of grinding you won't ever be allowed to upgrade the helmet....

Well, the same could be said about any item in general

let's say you want a mace with:

+x-y damage (1/11 chance)
damage +x% (1/11 chance)
damage +x% +x accuracy (1/11 chance)
-
attack speed +x% (1/16 chance)

it's already hard to roll the affixes you want but then you still need to roll the "tier" of the affix you want

+28-38 - 58-68 damage (1/9 chance)
damage +150-169% (1/7 chance)
damage +75-80% +100-135 accuracy (1/7 chance)
-
attack speed +26-27% (1/8 chance)

odds are already extremely low but you know what, that's not enough, after that you still fucking need to roll the highest value of the range of the affix

+28-38 - 58-68 damage (1/11 chance twice, once for minimum, then again for maximum damage)
damage +150-169% (1/20 chance)
damage +75-80% +100-135 accuracy (1/6 chance for damage and 1/36 for accuracy)
-
attack speed +26-27% (1/2 chance)

you probably have more chance of winning the lottery than getting what you want on one item

fucking rng, why do I even play this game, insanity that's why
Last edited by Coal48 on Feb 23, 2016, 8:45:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info