Changes to Past Leagues at Zana

no fun allowed, why doesnt ggg just say they dont want ppl running dom for more mobs? flexibility seems like a lame reasoning point, but cheaper zana mods are nice
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
I hate mapping so this makes no difference to me.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
While it may seem like a good idea to limit and rotate the mods I'm not sure I like this change. Making the mods cheaper I'm all for, but I thought the Zana map mods were made available to allow people to play the past leagues and get items from within them. So if you really wanted to turn off the mods I could understand it from a temporary league standpoint, but not a permanent league. And I'm rather disappointed with not being able to at least try the current temporary league modifier even at the 3 exalt price. Hopefully the current league modifier enters into the rotation at some point.

If you're really dead set on this idea, I'd really want a schedule to see how it changes, as opposed to just logging in randomly and finding everything is different.
This...This is a terrible idea.

One of the reasons Zana is so popular is that she gives access to content that players love but you didn't incorporate into the main game, and that's not just the league mechanics; we're talking about the league uniques, as well. These things are difficult to obtain, but not impossible--until now.

You're not improving Zana, despite the cosmetic change to her prices and bonuses. You're gutting her, and removing a massive amount of content.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Last edited by Loreweaver on Feb 23, 2016, 1:27:05 AM
Don't like it. I'd rather all leagues were available, just scale price and Zana level reqed based on usage counts in previous league.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Should have used regals in some of those map costs?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Crappy, unnecessary lame change. And nemesis is still priced 1ex just because you can try to get the headhunter there? What a crock of s...
"
jasonbecker wrote:
Crappy, unnecessary lame change. And nemesis is still priced 1ex just because you can try to get the headhunter there? What a crock of s...

truth, and the chance to get headhunter is 1:100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 , good luck have fun....
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Bring Nemesis to the same cost as others and remove the ability to chance uniques in those Zana mods

people would actually have to play the mod in order to aquire those unique instead of just buying the chance to get it

+1

and you should make option

Random league mod 1chaos

^^^^^ i wanna see that
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
"
Chris wrote:
The Forsaken Master Zana allows you to run a map with the rules of an old challenge league in effect. All 13 of the challenge leagues we've run so far were added to Zana as soon as they were introduced. While this is a cool system in principle, our rigid adherence to it was limiting us too much.

With the release of Ascendancy and the Perandus Challenge League, we're changing how this works.

There will now be a total of seven challenge leagues available from Zana, one at each level from level two onwards. The composition, order and price of these challenge leagues will change every three months when we release a new league. Some leagues will be disabled for three months, others for longer. For example, Talisman is not in the roster of seven leagues included with the release of Ascendancy.

We're excited about the possibilities of this system. Choosing which leagues are turned off allows us to keep the game more dynamic. Certain legacy items will be available (or suddenly cheaper) at certain times, and interesting league mods will be more or less attractive depending on their prices. Maybe one league will have people running a lot of cheap Beyond maps, or maybe one day Talismans will return and people will have another chance at a best-in-slot amulet. To us, this is more interesting than having a fixed set of options that never changes.

We have used this opportunity to aggressively reprice the Zana mods so that they're a lot more affordable and attractive for players to choose when running maps.

Here's the new Zana league progression in 2.2.0:
  • Level 2: Onslaught, 2 Chaos Orbs, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity, monsters receive the same benefits
  • Level 3: Anarchy, 3 Chaos Orbs, 4 additional Rogue Exiles, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 4: Torment, 4 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Tormented Spirits, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 5: Warbands, 4 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Warband Packs, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 6: Beyond, 5 Chaos Orbs, 15% Beyond Chance, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 7: Ambush, 8 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Strongboxes
  • Level 8: Nemesis, 1 Exalted Orb

Chris; my name is Serge...

I love this game but one thing drives me crazy. You insist that I keep making new characters over and over again; I call it trite. I have tried Talisman league and I loved the writing in it but I could not endure. So I play standard and for the life of me I cannot understand why you(the team) do not unlock all previous leagues to me(us) for free. Why cant you make it so that each map I enter randomly generates a previous league; why must I pay hefty price?

Are you sure this is a game you're making or is it a trading simulator? I just want to adventure; I want events.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info