Changes to Past Leagues at Zana

im all positive about this, i wasnt really running any zana mods because of the high costs, but now i can and thats cool!
it will be interesting to see what zana mod become the most popular one
thanks for this update
0,5 na dwóch ? to jest dobre jak jeden nie pije ...
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
any chance for implementing talismans to core game/zana crafting bench?
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
As a mostly Standard player it's a shame that Talisman's won't be rolled into the base game. But can see what you are trying to achieve. Although does make me think I had better participate in future leagues so as not too miss out!
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
"
jasonbecker wrote:
Crappy, unnecessary lame change. And nemesis is still priced 1ex just because you can try to get the headhunter there? What a crock of s...

truth, and the chance to get headhunter is 1:100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 , good luck have fun....

totally agree guys, mods should cost 1-3c + 1c for random mod
Talisman should be in core game at least in form of 70+ end map content: mod for maps "map contains 1-2 talismans" or every map should have low chance to have talisman 10%-20%

thx for butthurt Chris...
FOR THE GLORY!
GGG focusing on and fixing things that dont need fixing, also, murdering fun since 2014 !
standard and hardcore are two different games !

Ever stop to think why you do what you do, ever stop to question yourself and the actions you take ?

bree pa pa pa !
Last edited by newgat3 on Feb 23, 2016, 2:36:08 AM
"
jconaspree wrote:
"
acester wrote:
From 8c to 1 ex? WHY? why not 1 divine? why must it be so Over Priced? Close the gap a little please.

Nemesis is currently 1 ex. Not sure where you are getting 8c from.

Out of his ass, like most "data" people think they are providing on these forums.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
higarra wrote:

Chris; my name is Serge...

I love this game but one thing drives me crazy. You insist that I keep making new characters over and over again; I call it trite. I have tried Talisman league and I loved the writing in it but I could not endure. So I play standard and for the life of me I cannot understand why you(the team) do not unlock all previous leagues to me(us) for free. Why cant you make it so that each map I enter randomly generates a previous league; why must I pay hefty price?

Are you sure this is a game you're making or is it a trading simulator? I just want to adventure; I want events.

agree.
Don't like the fact that not all leagues will be available, like the lower prices, but Nemesis at 1ex just for Headhunter? Guess that Talisman will be overly expensive too ('cause of Skyforth)... Shame on you for always putting economy first :-(
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Interessting Change, do not use the Zana-Mods very often (don't know if it will change) & will miss Talisman, was fun.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info