Changes to Past Leagues at Zana

I was buying Tempest mode in current league, and sometimes there were 0 tempests on a map, like it was on real tempest league, but it shouldn't be a case for zana mode, because we paying decent amount of currency! ty for scam :)
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Guess that Talisman will be overly expensive too ('cause of Skyforth)... Shame on you for always putting economy first :-(

Skyforth isn't a league-specific unique.
My 2 cents:

1) GGG couldn't finish the implementation of Talisman to the Zana mods so it's missing
2) GGG couddn't fix Tempest in time so it's missing
3) Rip Domination

Ideas:

1) Let us pay the cost in Regals and give the maps +1 level
2) Give access to ALL previous league in permanent leagues

Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
"
higarra wrote:
Chris; my name is Serge...

I love this game but one thing drives me crazy. You insist that I keep making new characters over and over again; I call it trite. I have tried Talisman league and I loved the writing in it but I could not endure. So I play standard and for the life of me I cannot understand why you(the team) do not unlock all previous leagues to me(us) for free. Why cant you make it so that each map I enter randomly generates a previous league; why must I pay hefty price?

Are you sure this is a game you're making or is it a trading simulator? I just want to adventure; I want events.

I completely agree. I don't know why GGG refuses to let us enjoy the diversity of leagues without charging insane prices. Even with this price decrease GGG needs, NEEDS, to understand that average players simply cannot afford to blow 3 to 8 Chaos for one map run!

GGG, PoE already suffers from a massive lack of end-game content, which you could easily improve by allowing each map to randomly generate a prior league like Serge suggests. I don't even mind paying some currency like an Alc or 1 Chaos...but unless I quit my real life I can never, ever afford to run these leagues.

Why do you limit our fun? Just for the sake of the extreme minority of PoE trader tycoons? If you let us just have more fun...you'd get more purchases...as it is now, I'm not in a charitable mood when you give me a totally pathetic 20% item quantity boost...it's like you guys have no clue what the majority of players want (hint: a rewarding play experience).

This is just my honest feedback.
rip tempest :(
WAIT MY TEMPEST IS GONE? :( :( :( :( :(

n-no.......
just a scrub.
"
higarra wrote:

I love this game but one thing drives me crazy. You insist that I keep making new characters over and over again; I call it trite. I have tried Talisman league and I loved the writing in it but I could not endure. So I play standard and for the life of me I cannot understand why you(the team) do not unlock all previous leagues to me(us) for free. Why cant you make it so that each map I enter randomly generates a previous league; why must I pay hefty price?

Are you sure this is a game you're making or is it a trading simulator? I just want to adventure; I want events.

Couldn't agree more.
"
Brumbek wrote:
"
higarra wrote:

I completely agree. I don't know why GGG refuses to let us enjoy the diversity of leagues without charging insane prices. Even with this price decrease GGG needs, NEEDS, to understand that average players simply cannot afford to blow 3 to 8 Chaos for one map run!

GGG, PoE already suffers from a massive lack of end-game content, which you could easily improve by allowing each map to randomly generate a prior league like Serge suggests. I don't even mind paying some currency like an Alc or 1 Chaos...but unless I quit my real life I can never, ever afford to run these leagues.

Why do you limit our fun? Just for the sake of the extreme minority of PoE trader tycoons? If you let us just have more fun...you'd get more purchases...as it is now, I'm not in a charitable mood when you give me a totally pathetic 20% item quantity boost...it's like you guys have no clue what the majority of players want (hint: a rewarding play experience).

This is just my honest feedback.

Simple carrot-stick type of marketing "keep playing, keep playing and maybe you'll get the goodie you want" the longer period of time you/we play, higher the chances you/we invest $$, having said all that, keep in mind the game is fairly FREE to play.
standard and hardcore are two different games !

Ever stop to think why you do what you do, ever stop to question yourself and the actions you take ?

bree pa pa pa !
Bad news: Talisman no longer in game
;_;
:`(
(SadFace)

About Zana: Why nerf special benefits they gave? Lol, why?
Double nerf to Ambush? Where 4, now 3 strongbox? Really?

No more Domination mod? The best one ever was removed? Can we have an answer why?

The best Zana changes should be/ must be buffing all stats and adding more benefits, so Zana mods worth to use, not nerfing stats and benefits as you did to Ambush.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
jasonbecker wrote:
Crappy, unnecessary lame change. And nemesis is still priced 1ex just because you can try to get the headhunter there? What a crock of s...

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info