Changes to Past Leagues at Zana

Is there any way for you to do different prices for solo vs coop?

A 6 player map rotation is 6x cheaper than doing it solo. I was hoping your next zana balance pass would bring these costs closer together.

Coop is already super efficient (based on enemy health scaling and group synergies like curses, auras, designated iir/iiq culler, charge sharing, etc).
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Warester wrote:
"
Pr0m3th3u5 wrote:
15% Beyond Chance? huh?
so u pay for the mod and u only have a 15% chance of getting it at all? or is it like only 15% of the beyond mobs spawn?

seems weird

When you kill a monster, there is a chance that a small crimson orb appears on the ground. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Beyond_demon

i know what beyond is...

the point was that there never was a percentage value associated with it.

or at least it wasnt known. so its 15% now? and gonna stay the same? or is it higher/lower?
Last edited by Pr0m3th3u5 on Feb 22, 2016, 10:09:04 PM
"
Pr0m3th3u5 wrote:
"
Warester wrote:
"
Pr0m3th3u5 wrote:
15% Beyond Chance? huh?
so u pay for the mod and u only have a 15% chance of getting it at all? or is it like only 15% of the beyond mobs spawn?

seems weird

When you kill a monster, there is a chance that a small crimson orb appears on the ground. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Beyond_demon

i know what beyond is...

the point was that there never was a percentage value associated with it.

or at least it wasnt known. so its 15% now? and gonna stay the same? or is it higher/lower?

Well now they have revealed it.

edit:
The question is which percentage the map mod has, because it stacks. Perhaps the map tier is relevant. Youtubers and Streamers will test this for sure.
Last edited by Warester on Feb 22, 2016, 10:11:42 PM
This change smells mysteriously like a stop gag to figure out how to even get a fair talisman zana mod in the first place without talisman farming becoming a permanent part of end game mapping....
ambush still too expensive for solo.
"
Gravethought wrote:
This change smells mysteriously like a stop gag to figure out how to even get a fair talisman zana mod in the first place without talisman farming becoming a permanent part of end game mapping....
ya it sucks hard

that mod rotation is a very bad choice imho

it feels like its going to be "push these mods down their throat" instead of just making them better and more appealing
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Dear Chris this is what I was expecting to see...
"
Chris wrote:

Here's the new Zana league progression in 2.2.0:
  • Level 2: Onslaught, 10 chance Orbs, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity, monsters receive the same benefits
  • Level 3: Anarchy, 6 alchemy orbs, 4 additional Rogue Exiles, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 4: Torment, 5 blessing Orbs, 3 additional Tormented Spirits, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 5: Warbands, 4 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Warband Packs, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 6: Beyond, 5 Chaos Orbs, 15% Beyond Chance, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 7: Ambush, 3 regal Orbs, 3 additional Strongboxes
  • Level 8: Nemesis, 1 Exalted Orb

you get the point
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Interesting.

Not sure yet whether this will be good or bad for the map farming, which is probably the central reason the mods were even used in the first place.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Chris wrote:
Talisman is not in the roster of seven leagues included with the release of Ascendancy.

It has been a long time since standard has gotten any temp league content (~1 year and counting, perhaps 1.5+ years if nothing from Perandus is added). Can we get some standard love? Flashback weekends? Higher occurrence rates of old league content?

In MTG playing eternal format (legacy/vintage) feels awesome, because you have all of these extra things that you don't experience in constructed (and even in constructed, there are different experiences in block/standard/modern). But in PoE temp leagues have everything standard has + more (with respect to content/events). There should be a bigger difference between the two.

I'd like to see more league mods rolled into standard natively, while potentially phasing old things out of new temp league formats.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dear Chris this is what I was expecting to see...
"
Chris wrote:

Here's the new Zana league progression in 2.2.0:
  • Level 2: Onslaught, 10 chance Orbs, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity, monsters receive the same benefits
  • Level 3: Anarchy, 6 alchemy orbs, 4 additional Rogue Exiles, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 4: Torment, 5 blessing Orbs, 3 additional Tormented Spirits, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 5: Warbands, 4 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Warband Packs, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 6: Beyond, 5 Chaos Orbs, 15% Beyond Chance, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 7: Ambush, 3 regal Orbs, 3 additional Strongboxes
  • Level 8: Nemesis, 1 Exalted Orb

you get the point

I'd be happy if a couple of them were just using regal orbs. I loved Darkshrine because regals were actually useful and in demand. Outside of that league regal orbs just accumulate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info