[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

@spagetti

My character was level 91 and I spent a while min-maxing it. The 61k DPS is with LMP and a 6L with all my charges up as well as onslaught from rapid assault. I also used 20/20 gems.

I think your jewellery is pretty good but not amazing. You should aim for diamond rings if possible and your amulet has no crit multiplier, which is a major damage boost. Your jewels have to be really good as well. Make sure you are also using a rustic sash. Also, try to use a high dps Bino's with maxed out crit chance (9.9%).

It's all about the little things. Hope this helps!
@supreme_pizza

Ah alright, thought it was with a 5L, which was very dumb now that I think about it. Yeah I will get some good diamond rings as soon as I can plus the crit multi neck. There's just not enough too choose from this early in the league ^^ Thanks for answering and superb build. Really enjoying it!
Oh yeah and what do you think about Darkray Vectors? would be hard to get capped resistance, especially with Lightning Coil. But with 9 frenzy charges you would get an additional 18% chance to dodge.
@spagetti

Hmm, I personally don't prefer darkray vectors since it reduces your frenzy charge duration by a lot. Also it has no life and a little bit of resist. The dodge chance is good, but I think Atziri's Step would be better if you could make up the resistances somehow. Have fun!
i have maligaro, bino knife, starkonja and a sick sheild like you with the exact same skill tree and gem setup i love my 1st ranger...i destroy everything quickly i started to do tier6 maps i have copied you perfectly
Last edited by r1CKBALLIN on Mar 11, 2016, 2:34:35 AM
@r1CKBALLIN

Haha thanks. Glad that you are enjoying the build!

Hey again.

about the skyforth question earlier. It might be much stronger than I first thought.

You'd need to fill a few slots with a bit of +mana, but you could quite possibly run Herald of ash or thunder on top of the two we already run + another curse than assasins mark.

The problem is that with my current mana and getting skyforth and running ash i'd sit at 44.56 mana, with a cost on ST at 24, that wouldn't quite work. I'd want atleast 75 mana. But it does seem possible with (near) perfect gear. using a third aura is an insane DPS boost.

Possibly grabbing Mind Drinker at level 93 and the power charge at 95 (since the build is "done" at 91)

Ofcourse since you lose your life regen with skyforge getting vaal pact would have no drawback what so ever and may be the better option (earliest possible at 95 I believe?)

You probaly run Ash in place of increased duration or fortify, and golem in an unset ring replacing a diamond ring. (since we're otherwise capped on sockets) it would gain us more than the diamond ring's crit.
Last edited by Kiszh on Mar 11, 2016, 10:10:07 AM
@Kiszh

Hmm.. that's an interesting suggestion.

My primary concern is the loss of life regen from skyforths, which makes running bloodrage very difficult. Especially on maps with desecrated ground, burning ground or vulnerability. These mods will cause your life pool to drop rapidly without any life regen to counter the effects of bloodrage.

I think mana shouldn't be an issue. If you can afford a pair of Skyforth's, then you should be able to obtain some -8 mana cost elreon diamond rings, which would let you get away with just 44 mana. Running an additional herald of ash would give you 8.3% more damage (1.95/1.8) which is quite a bit.

But it would be really hard to run Starkonja's, maligaro's and Skyforths on top of Lightning Coil. You would need 90-100 total resistances on every other piece of gear, which is definitely possible, but pretty hard to do.

I think theoretically it could all work out as how you said, but it would be very difficult to accomplish.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 11, 2016, 11:58:12 AM
With skyforth you can run vaal pact though, and the instant leech should make the lack of life regen no problem (shouldn't much of an issue without) and just chug some health pots when there are no mobs around. I have no issues running 0 regen maps, and being immune to reflect would be awesome.

That being said this is definitely a BiS suggestion/discussion. The great thing about the build as-is, is the fact that anyone can afford it and become powerful for little to no investment unlike many other builds.
How would you feel about dual wielding with this build if you can still manage to cap out resistances?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info