[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

@brunowa

Yeah not really any changes. For the ascendancy choose Raider, with Avatar of Frenzy + Rapid Assault.
Will you still go for the same bandits in Ascendancy? Or will you choose Phys damage over Attack Speed cuz of the Attack Speed you will get from Raider?
@wportin

good question. I still think both would offer the same dps increase so it is entirely up to you. But more attack speed feels better to play with for spectral throw imo.
Hi, I want to do a ST build in Ascendancy and found your build. I was thinking of going Deadeye for 30% long-range damage, an extra projectile and some projectile speed. How do you think this compares to the Raider?
@Dinotim

Hi, Dinotim. Hmm I think Deadeye is also a great choice. Both raider and deadeye will work quite well. Even Pathfinder is really good.

You don't really want too much projectile speed however, since it increases the time the projectile returns back to you (30-40% projectile speed is optimal).

In the end, I leave this choice to you. I would personally go Raider, but go with whichever one you prefer.
20% buff for ST hype! Looking forward to trying this build!
How will binos knife nerf affect it? will it still be worth getting?
@Slyn

Yeah with Ascendancy classes and that massive 20% buff, ST is going to be insane. The nerf to Bino's is hardly going to affect this build since 200 life per second is already really good and we mainly go Bino's for its insane crit chance and high DPS.
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:

You don't really want too much projectile speed however, since it increases the time the projectile returns back to you (30-40% projectile speed is optimal).

are you sure about that? as far as i know the time is the same but the projectile is simply faster and thats why its flying a longer rage
@Koksii

Yep this is the quote from reddit. You can test it yourself to confirm.

"
From creation of an ST blade (the burst) to the disappearance is:
2 sec (100% Projectile Speed - Base)
1.4 sec (70% Projectile Speed - Lvl 1 Slow Projectiles)
2.6 sec (200% Projectile Speed - Karui + 20% Node + Lvl 1 Faster Projectiles)

Last edited by cookees on Mar 3, 2016, 10:02:42 AM
How would you level with this build? Would you go ST from the start or something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info