[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

@brunowa

With Ascendancy this build has been massively buffed! 20% more spectral throw damage + Raider bonuses

@Keine_Panikk

Should be exactly the same

@korzon3k

Basically just try and get a 5L as soon as you can (evasion base). Cap out your resistances on your gear. Try and get some diamond rings and crit amulet if you can. Find a decent 200pdps dagger with good crit. Starkonja's head should be really cheap and you should buy it as soon as you can. Upgrade to a Lightning Coil, Bino's and Maligaro's once you can afford it.

@Keine_Panikk

Yep, I believe these are both the same.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 4, 2016, 11:27:19 AM
gonna try it ty, gl in 3 hours
your links to the passive trees were reset with the changes today
Last edited by Hoboboxes on Mar 4, 2016, 2:28:20 PM
Made two Screenshots of the Tree today before the patch hit the server, for the meantime it's OK:
http://imgur.com/a/iwQJX
(Keep in mind that he goes for Mana Leach first in the Duelist zone and respecs later to the leach nodes in the screenshot)

I'll definitely level & play with ST for the start of this league. Thanks for keeping the guide updated!
Last edited by Kaillu on Mar 4, 2016, 2:43:05 PM
Can you please update build links? :) Pretty please:)
+1 for the update of the links. I need to level up! :P

Thank you.
"
+1 for the update of the links. I need to level up! :P

Thank you.

"
Can you please update build links? :) Pretty please:)

"
Made two Screenshots of the Tree today before the patch hit the server, for the meantime it's OK:
http://imgur.com/a/iwQJX (Keep in mind that he goes for Mana Leach first in the Duelist zone and respecs later to the leach nodes in the screenshot)

I'll definitely level & play with ST for the start of this league. Thanks for keeping the guide updated!

"
your links to the passive trees were reset with the changes today

Yep passive tree links have now been updated
Hows single target with this? Thinking about doing this build. Ultimately want to kill atziri
@brunowa

I mainly use Double strike for single-target and it works out really well and the damage is really high. If you have a 6L spectral throw setup you probably won't need double strike anymore, just replace LMP/GMP with Faster Projectiles for Single-target.
DPS screenshots have now been updated for raider. I also equipped a 6L. The overall damage has nearly doubled and I'm currently sitting on 61k DPS with just charges, and 85k DPS fully buffed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info