[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

Which maps can run character builded on this guide?
Last edited by gorgi57 on Oct 29, 2016, 2:00:15 AM
If you kinda overlook the frenzy charges, how would this work with the Deadeye ascendancy? I got kind of a similar build, and was considering respeccing, but not sure if I got enough for an ascendancy change :)

My current build: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAx4FLQW1CC4OSA-rES8RlhPaFHUVQxa_GYoZjh9BI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgrCizhMHw2PTfUOrNDMUcGTP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvVW-luvXfJh4mJaYqxlTWyMcFJwVnTtdct313f9fXV9438ridOMNo19jX6Nv46KkAqQG5cGl9CaE5uNnaqsZrEBtMW5PrvjvTa-p8FJwuzDOsSiyNzNmM9e037YdtrB227b1Nvn35jnVOpi62PtP-2D_h3-uv_e?accountName=aaOzymandias&characterName=Alaisiagae

Very similar to yours, but it was originally based on an elemental base that I changed into a physical one.

Your opinion on the belly of the beast armor? Worth it over the Coil?
With the release of 2.5 and raider's buff, are there any changes that should be made to this build? Is facebreaker still the best alternative? And can you include the upgrades that can be made to this build if we are willing to invest currency. Thank you :)
What about intelligence? Your intelligence at level 87 is only 108. To use Bino's kitchen knife you need at least 117.
Good morning, I noticed that you use ice golem in the lightning coil if it is 5L ... But I want to leave the char if it is to do with 6L ... Should I replace the ice golem by what in the build? I do not know what to take to put it in the place ... Waiting for a return ...
u can make cospri discharge, but u are making coc ice nova... cmonBruh
я безумно хачю питсы и нюхать попу...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info