[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

"
The author is currently away. Herald of ice + curse on hit + assassins mark should definitely work.
Yeah thanks, I found the problem, I linked second curse there, thats why mark didnt work.
So im gonna make a Spectral Throw build.

There are different variants so im having a really hard time choosing.
-Low life
-Physical dagger/sword/claw
-Elemental
-Varunastra

Right now im leaning towards either Varunastra or physical dagger/sword/claw as low life is really expensive if you want to get it going in full force. I have about 23 ex to throw into the build.

Any suggestion as to what i should do to get the most out of a 20-25 ex build. Is this build gonna outdo a Varunastra if i spend a good 7-10 ex on a weapon?

Also unsure about Ascendancy class, im leaning to a Shadow good crit and power charge uptime help.
can i use frostblades instead if i so wish?
@brainlessbaboon

yes you can, you can also try lightning strike.

@Essem

I think the dps will be similar to a varunastra one.
I'm just at a loss atm.

I sitting at 19295 DPS unbuffed and 52912 buffed with charges(5 power/3 frenzy)

My gear is pretty ok i would think, if i can change anything lemme know.
Spoiler

I did choose an Assassin for the extra crit, im at 95% crit chance with charges up. Even with 10-15 more levels and fully leveled gems i wont be able to hit 60k. My dagger should beat out a bino comfortably, or am i wrong in that?
Last edited by Essem on Apr 10, 2016, 8:49:06 PM
@Essem

I think to improve on your build, if you're looking for pure damage, try replacing your gloves with facebreakers and that should provide you with a nice dps boost since you are capped for crit (but you will have to give up evasion + life).

Also try to get 20/20 gems and that should provide you with a 5k dps boost. With 10 more levels, you should definitely be able to reach at least 65-70k dps.

If you purely want tooltip though, you can try replacing added fire damage with physical to lightning, and also replace faster attacks with pierce.

This will increase your tooltip dps but your actual dps will be lower since we are converting away our unresisted physical damage. Also spectral throw feels a bit clunky without high attack speed.
Last edited by Supreme_pizza_alt on Apr 11, 2016, 7:22:51 AM
checkin' in
I did a very similar version to your build here and got to 97. It's been fun but it got a bit boring now. ^^

Gameplay vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aqNixJQunI
Last edited by Vaagur on Apr 18, 2016, 10:16:18 AM
By the way, I don't know if it's my twist on your build, but I can run Elemental reflect with reflect mobs np, I don't drop hp at all.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVxqnxlqAiY
@Vaagur

Hey man, this is supreme_pizza. I'm currently on my alternate account. Sorry for the late response, I've been working on a new build so haven't been able to check here more.

Anyways nice work on your build! Gratz on getting to level 97 man. I watched your videos and they were pretty cool and being able to do elemental reflect maps is really nice too.
Last edited by MoarPizza on Apr 19, 2016, 12:41:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info