[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

"
MoarPizza wrote:
@Vaagur

Hey man, this is supreme_pizza. I'm currently on my alternate account. Sorry for the late response, I've been working on a new build so haven't been able to check here more.

Anyways nice work on your build! Gratz on getting to level 97 man. I watched your videos and they were pretty cool and being able to do elemental reflect maps is really nice too.

Yo thanks. :D

Yeah elemental reflect is easy, the only thing that kill me is physical reflect in parties or elemental reflect with -max or elemental reflect with a support on my team. Other than that I don't really die at all.
Thanks for the guide, hit 91 yesterday on Perandus SC with a two week brake.
A better leveling part would be great for this guide because this was the only pain at the start of the league (used the phys%-vendor-recipe a lot).

Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

Bino's ~35-40c
Lightning Coil ~1,3ex
All other gear and Jewels are below ~10-15c or self found

ToDo:
buy Jewel (for the new achieved slot yesterday)
replace Jewellery
replace gear / shield to cap resistance further and to invest in Shadows and Dust
6-Link my Lightning Coil (should be the best DPS boost)

My flask setup will also change today, -1 life + 1 Atziri because i never really needed three life flasks, but this topic is always subject to change when i'll do higher maps (T11+).

I'am at 4,9k Life, 10k DPS unbuffed (which is my main focus now), i use Frenzy as Single Target, Passive Tree is complelty the same (next node could be 5% Life).

BR
Last edited by Kaillu on Apr 22, 2016, 10:58:09 AM

after lvl 91 invest in that ?
I have two lvl 90 chars, this is my first time i hit level 91 and i always follow guides. I unfortunately don't have time to come up with something by myself and this is why i am a little bit un-expirienced with how to procceed here. Further i don't think i will play this char longer than level 92 because i will finish up a few challenges and then the league is done for me and 5% life was for a quick view on the passive tree a good one-pointer to hit.
Maybe i will play this char in the future again and then i can regret the passive point and spec into something better e.g. the "Sniper"-Passive.
@Kaillu

Gratz on getting to 91. I think with a few more upgrades your build will be complete. I might update my leveling guide, but I'm a bit busy currently, so I'll shelve it for later.

Yeah 5% life should be fine for your next node. You can also try 16% increased projectile damage at the ranger starting area.

Really glad you like the build, hope you'll continue to have a lot of fun with it. Good luck!

@Glaubers

Yep after level 91, you can take 5% life or 16% increased projectile damage at the ranger starting area. It's up to you, have fun!
Last edited by MoarPizza on Apr 22, 2016, 11:26:05 PM
"
MoarPizza wrote:

@Glaubers

Yep after level 91, you can take 5% life or 16% increased projectile damage at the ranger starting area. It's up to you, have fun!

Ty for the answer.

and congratulations on the excellent guide .

another would doubt regarding the item upgrade , is there any ?
I started using the Rats in place of starkonjas .
Pizza, thank you so much for your build guide. ST is my favorite skill and I've haven't had a build I've been happy with with nearly six months.

Your build totally fulfills what I had been hoping to play using ST, great DPS and tanky as anything.

@Glaubers

Thanks! Rat's Nest is alright. I just prefer Starkonja's because it provides a lot of life (100) and is more defensive.

@Ashman23

Haha thanks for the compliment. Have fun with the build!
Last edited by MoarPizza on Apr 24, 2016, 12:15:29 AM
HI guys,

I decided to try this out, and loving it so far! One question, though. Sitting in hideout, with just auars, my dps is only around 14k, which seems low. Even in T8 maps it seems underwhelming. Have all 20/20 gems on spectral throw. Would someone mind taking a look and seeing if there is anything I can improve?
@Phizeek

Hey man, here's a few tips

1. Go Raider instead of Deadeye. Raider provides a huge DPS boost. Also spectral throw can't chain since it has 100% pierce.

2. Crit multiplier on amulet is absolutely necessary. You need at least 30% crit multi on amulet. Getting very high physical damage on all your gear is also very important. Look at my jewellery for examples.

3. You are only level 74, so a couple more levels can change a lot of things. Good jewels will provide a substantial DPS boost.

4. Your Bino's has a very low roll. I suggest buying a high DPS bino's or divining your current one.

Have fun!
Last edited by MoarPizza on Apr 24, 2016, 11:10:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info