[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

How do you guys deal with mana?

With a 6L with GMP I have a 29 mana cost. I have 0.46% mana leech (shadows and dust + 0.26% leech on a ring) with 164 mana unreserved.

Which results in me having serious mana issues when fighting less than 3-4 mobs (for example during some boss fights or the occasional rare mob).
IGN: Sogano
@Tr0j4n

There is 0.4% attack damage leeched as mana which I recommend grabbing. It is on the duelist leech cluster.

Attack damage leech is better than physical damage leech, since nearly half our damage is elemental.
Do you think Mightflay is a useful leveling unique from 35 up towards 60? If not are there other uniques you'd recommend for that item range?

I ask because I've been leveling with a bow up until this point and want to switch over to Spectral Throw.
@Rhynocerous

Yeah Mightflay is pretty good for leveling. Switch to Bino's when you can equip it.
Ive just tried this build. Used ROA to level.. and it worked pretty well.

Now I'm lvl 71, and I've been running T1/2 maps since 67. I use Spectral in a Tabula, Bino and maligaro. Rings and belt are decent but nothing special. Rest of eq is trash. And is still do quite fine. 17K dmg only with 4 frenzy charges.

I'm actually thinking of going Rat's. Yes it lacks of that huge 100life.. but it has more crit, and I could drop one Diamond ring for nice res/life/dmg one. I can't really decide until I hit at least 85 and get my boots. Atm my res are around 10/e and crit chance 45ish ..

Also I do have some mana issues. I got leach on ring but on single target is a pain. But again my sockets are messed up.. I will do a feedback once I get some gear, get all sockets and hit decent level.

As for armour, I will prob not be able to afford a Coil, Nevertheless.. I would still prefer a high evasion chest with Life/3 res/ attri. If you cap res... rings could go for pure dmg mods?! just a thought.
Last edited by alecs87 on May 3, 2016, 5:57:47 PM
@alecs87

Hm did you grab the mana leech node at the duelist area. Generally 0.4% attack damage leeched as mana is pretty good for mana sustain. Since half our damage is elemental, 0.4% attack damage leech is similar to 0.8% physical damage leech.

I generally prefer Starkonja since it is very defensive, but I guess if you want to go Rat's nest, that option is with you I guess.

Anyways, good luck on the build and update me of you need help with anything!
"
MoarPizza wrote:
@alecs87

Hm did you grab the mana leech node at the duelist area. Generally 0.4% attack damage leeched as mana is pretty good for mana sustain. Since half our damage is elemental, 0.4% attack damage leech is similar to 0.8% physical damage leech.

I generally prefer Starkonja since it is very defensive, but I guess if you want to go Rat's nest, that option is with you I guess.

Anyways, good luck on the build and update me of you need help with anything!

I did.. also I had leach on ring/gloves and amu. However now I'm lvl 80. and the the only leach i got is the nod and on ring. No problems anymore, unless mass spam when no mobs ofc. My regeneration is higher as well.

Indeed it is more defensive. However for now I only want this build for fast clearing maps. Therefore I went for Rats as it gives more attack speed and more crit.

At level 80, I managed to hit 40K dps - 5 frenzy charges, Hate flask and Onslaught. Which is pretty good and I clear T5/6 in 1 shot. ( i didnt even ascent on merciless)

I do die at boss because my res are very low. It will take me some time to get Diamond rings with life,res and flat dmg.. they quite expensive.

What do you think about using a Rare Evasion Chest + Taste of Hate? You would still have a decent dmg reduce but also boost dmg, resists, life and dodge.

When I'll hit level 90 I'll return with a feedback and post the gear I use. Thanks for the guide
Last edited by alecs87 on May 4, 2016, 4:35:15 PM
@alecs87

I think Taste of Hate and a rare chest should work fine. You can also take some flask nodes if you want, so that you can sustain ToH all the time.

You can also try using vessel of vinktar and physical to lightning, since it provides a lot of mana leech.

Looking forward to updates. Hope you enjoy the build!

I've hit 60k DPS with GMP and charges since yesterday. Very comfortable clear speed. I can clear T8-9 maps in a few minutes. Since getting the coil at lvl 85 I've died maybe two times till lvl 90.

Only map mods I avoid is blood magic, double reflect (ele reflect is fine) and temp chain (cause it sucks).

Gear:
Spoiler

As you can see I went Rat's Nest because I was able to buy one with the spectral throw damage enchant on it for just 1 ex. Sitting at 4.4k life.

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAx4EsQUtBbUILgzyDY0OSBEvEZYS8Ra_FyYZjhutH0Ej0yP2JP0mlSoLLOEuUzBxMHw2PTfUOkI94j7PQdBDMUcGR35I7kp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVvVbr13yYeJirGVNa5BsCGyMbydwUnBWdO11y3X9eK56hHsUfXV944RvhNmHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-OipAbl9CaE5pqm42dqqOKpcumf6xmsbO0xbVIuT674702vea-p8LsxKLNmNCt02_TftQj1ELYdtrB227b1Nvn3ajjn-dU6mLrY-0_7UHtg-4O8Yr8xf66_94=?accountName=Tr0j4n&characterName=Zagini

Thanks for the great build. It's given me a lot of fun during this league so far!
IGN: Sogano
@tr0j4n

Damn nice gear bro. 60k GMP is higher than mine which is pretty insane. Gratz for getting this far man and glad you enjoyed the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info