[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

Loving this build. Just need to replace a ring / shield and then I can wear my 5L Lightning coil.

Rocking roughly 14K DPS buffed, rolling through t8 maps so far.

Hey guys i'm the authors alt account

@Thraxattack

I think vaal pact is not exactly necessary for the build as it removes all our life regeneration which leaves us quite vulnerable to degen and bloodrage. Also since our damage is split between elemental and physical, reflect isnt really an issue.

@dr_mikey_esq

Elemental damage isn't that effective on a physical damage build. Only a portion of that bonus elemental damage would apply. So 16% increased elemental damage probably only gives us bonus 7% increased damage. So it's not that important.

@toxicfy

Yeah that's normal, your dps will scale further as you approach endgame. Bino's will be a huge DPS jump for you.

@andreshadow

Yes you can use daresso's defiance and it is a pretty decent alternative. But I believe lightning coil is still the best choice, so go for LC if you can.

@thefaub

Haha thanks! Level 89 is quite impressive. I think your dps is alright, especially for a 5L. I think 42k dps should carry you through most content.

For maybe T14+ maps, you might need a little more life and evasion for safe clearing. I would try to get above 4.5k life if possible. But otherwise you're doing really well!

@aurious

Ah great work, keep up the upgrades and have fun!
Last edited by Supreme_pizza_alt on Mar 28, 2016, 10:21:56 AM
Hey Everyone,

Sadly I will be going away for a while and will not be able to respond to any questions about the build.

Thanks to everyone for playing this build and leaving me such nice feedback. I hope you guys continue to enjoy playing it and I wish you guys good luck for your future builds.

If you do have any questions though, you can still ask them in the thread, and maybe someone who has played the build could help you out. Although, many questions have already been answered in the previous few pages.

Bye.
Hey guys, only thing I dont get:

Why not Physical to Lightning instead of Added Fire or Faster Attacks (guess faster attacks would be the better removal choice).
Because physical to lightning converts away all your unresisted physical damage.

This means, when you face mobs with elemental resistance, you get walled.
What is the tooltip crit chance without power charges? and while normal mapping?
I know you're afk for a bit but I'm loving this build. I started the league 2 and a half weeks late and kinda randomly picked this build up and I've had no regrets doing so.

Level 86
Spectral Throw DPS: 50K
Double Strike DPS: 105K

I'm saving up for a Taste of Hate now. Better amus and rings are always possible.
Last edited by Dr_Mikey_Esq on Mar 29, 2016, 11:12:08 PM
Hello there :D

First, thx for this build/guide, I love it :)

For now, I'm lvl 80+ and manage to get cheap acceptable bino (got 30k DPS with charges)

But yesterday, I've got this, and I wonder if this could be an good item for this build ?

"
PreD2097 wrote:

For now, I'm lvl 80+ and manage to get cheap acceptable bino (got 30k DPS with charges)

But yesterday, I've got this, and I wonder if this could be an good item for this build ?

Rat's Nest will give you a DPS boost but you'll be losing out on the 90+ to max life and dmg taken reduction when at low life the Starkonja gives.
"
Dr_Mikey_Esq wrote:
"
PreD2097 wrote:

Rat's Nest will give you a DPS boost but you'll be losing out on the 90+ to max life and dmg taken reduction when at low life the Starkonja gives.

Starkonja doesn't give you reduced damage taken at low life, but instead you DEAL 50% reduced damage - For the trade of the increase of Evasion Rating

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info