[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

Have you seen the build with Varunastra? What u think about that build compared to this one? You can see Mathils stream if u never seen the build https://www.twitch.tv/mathil1

Btw im playing this build since start and im loving it, im lvl 89 atm with 40k dps :) Thanks for the guide!
@Leugim

Haha no worries,

Yep I saw his varunastra build and it is pretty interesting. I'm surprised at how high the weapon can scale and his build is pretty cool.

I think Mathil's DPS is higher than mine actually, likely because Mathil tends to skip some defense in favour of offense. So he doesn't grab life regeneration, leech, Phase Acrobatics, Life. And he uses Rat's Nest and Belly of the Beast to make up for the missing life.

He also uses Physical to Lightning along with WED for a massive tooltip boost, but I personally find it a bit unfavourable because you are converting away all your physical damage to weaker elemental damage.

So overall yeah, I think Mathil has stronger offense and mine has stronger Defense.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 17, 2016, 11:29:22 PM
Hi pizza,

I must be crazy or something. For the life of me, I couldn't find what class you choose for ascendancy, what is your recommendation for your build?

I would love to make a new character to try it out, but then... I don't want to make a wrong class...

Thank you in advance!

Tinz

[Edit]
Don't worry. Found it lol
Last edited by tinzky on Mar 18, 2016, 6:51:23 AM
Was searching through the threads to see if anyone has killed Atziri with this build but it looks like no? At least no ones mentioned it.

Has anyone killed her? And if so, what level was your char and how was it?
I killed her with that build, was around level 84 i think. Wasn't easy as i get oneshot by a lot of spells from atziri or trio there, but if don't make a lot of mistakes, i can kill her.

I'll try her again when i have a bit more life, i'm just under 4k like atm, which isn't great for atziri.
thanks for letting me know.

I always like to take on atziri and the defence with this build looks quite low to be able to fight her deathless.

Any info is greatly appreciated before I invest all the hours needed to get there :)
Which flasks did you use? I'm using this ones in HC perandus..

Furthermore, I'm considering to change my onslaught flask for granite, what do u think?

If you can afford it taste of hate would be great to replace your onslaught flask else you can use a basalt flask.
I wonder if it could be working with Scion start (ascendancy classes: Berserker + Assassin / Berserker + Slayer / Slayer + Assassin). Cuz all of those subs are just amazing - 1.5% leech and 10% more damage from Bers, or 30% more damage to rare/unique mobs from Slayer, and of course 1% base crit chance and maim on crit from Assassin.

Crafted this one today, nothing really special, but looks decent.
So, some tips for Scion start and supposed tree would be really nice.

This is my thoughts of tree for scion
@zeldix

I pretty much use a jade flask, 2 seething divine flasks, Atziri's Promise and another Eternal Life flask. I think taste of hate is a great lategame option. I wouldn't go granite flasm because we run Acrobatics which halves our armour.

@ptica

Hmm yeah, scion is quite interesting, I guess berserker / assassin is a pretty good path. Otherwise go Raider / Assassin.

The slayer passive is 30% increased dmg against rare monsters not 'more' damage btw.

I think your tree looks pretty good. You will have to try and find mana leech on gear though. 'Shadows and Dust' should suffice for that. Good luck for the build!
Last edited by cookees on Mar 22, 2016, 12:19:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info