[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

Oops double post
Last edited by cookees on Mar 22, 2016, 12:16:13 PM
@supreme_pizza, thx for feedback
What enchants should we be trying for in this build?
@Dr_Mikey_Esq

I think just increased spectral throw damage, increased spectral throw projectile speed, increased bonuses from ice golem, reduced hatred mana reservation.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 25, 2016, 5:16:38 AM
Would grabbing Vaal Pact and maybe more of the Duelist leech be enough to counter reflect maps or is too much DPS still?
Than ks for the feedback, I'm liking the build a lot.

Would increased elemental damage with weapons be something we should be wanting to get here? You don't mention it anywhere.
hey, great build so far and a lot of fun but dmg is really really low only getting 228dps according to tooltip dps, gear below atm, in act 3 normal at lvl 32. is this normal or am i missing something?

Spoiler
IGN: The_Nutcase
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
hey, great build so far and a lot of fun but dmg is really really low only getting 228dps according to tooltip dps, gear below atm, in act 3 normal at lvl 32. is this normal or am i missing something?

Spoiler

You are level 32... Ofc your dmg is low, get a fidelitas and a wake, and put added lightning in your weap instead of fire and off you go
Last edited by Neefy on Mar 27, 2016, 1:14:32 PM
can i use daresso's defiance on this build and still tank high level maps ?
Hey man! I just logged in to say thanks for this build , was wondering what fun build to try in acendency, this is a very fun build! I am currently level 89 (almost 90),

I try to polish my items but upgrades are getting expensive. I run Tier 13 maps, i havent drop any higher map yet but I think i will need a 6 Linked Lightning coil (to replace my 5 linked) to run these hier level maps.

I cant find any dagger better than Binos! I have bought an almost perfect binos because its so cost effective... and good evasion shields are expensive to BUY, but FINDING one is very possible.

Right now i have 4150 HP (With Rat Nests), 42k dps with spectral throw and 110k with Double Strike,

Very well writen build !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info